06

My 12 Guardians

Kai stared after Kris who's back was turned to him. The Duizhang was mad as everyone could tell. Not at those around him but at himself. For letting his brothers come with him on this dangerous trip. For leaving Exo Planet ungaurded by it's protectors. Nothing was processing right in Kris's mind and not one word of explanation could have come out of his mouth. 

'What do you guys mean? We can't go back to Exo? We're stuck? Is the space ship broken or something?' Kai questioned everyone but their faces were all staring to the ground. 'Someone answer me!' Kai demanded his temper slowly taking over the sane senses that were once in his mind.

'Now's not the time to blow up Kai.' Luhan warned and put a hand on his brother's shoulder.

'What the hell do you expect me to do?! Suho hyung suddenly said that we can't go home. After the work and dangers we went through to find Savior and now what? Just act like sitting ducks and not find a way back to Exo? Us gaurdians are stronger than that. Unless you guys have a reason for telling me that I can't return to my own home then be ready for when I lose it.' Kai ranted non stop into everyone's face. You looked up at him scared because it was the first time you've ever saw someone that mad. The happy air that these boys tend to carry with them turned ominous and intense. You began to back away from the group of boys but then you felt someone behind you.'

'B.... B.... Baekhyun....'

'I'm sorry for scaring you savior. On Kai and the rest of Exo's behalf. We've ruined your night and the coming day for you.'

'No.... No it's fine. Everything's okay.'

'No it's not okay Savior.' You heard Sehun say to you. 'We're stuck on Earth and we can't go home!' Sehun started sniffiling and out of a natural reflex you reached out to caress his face.

'It's going to be fine. You guys have powers righ? You'll be able to find a way home.'

'No we won't! The King told us we're to never come back to Exo planet! We were kicked out of our own planet Savior!' Sehun began to cry and you looked up to everyone's confused face. Kai who was as clueless as you stared at his fellow gaurdians then to Suho.

'What do you mean the King kicked us out? What's going on just someone explain!' Kai yelled making Sehun hold onto you and Luhan in fear. The rest of the boys huddled with each other away from a mad Kai and upset Kris. And then Suho spoke. Looking at Kris before saying anything. 

'We should talk somewhere private. I'm sure no one else wants to hear this story a second time.' Suho said. 'Savior is there any place where we could talk alone?' You gave it a thought and then walked off breaking out of Sehun's needy embrace.

'Follow me.' Behind you were Kai and Suho. You climbed upstairs to a ladder that laid in the center of the floor.

'Up there.' You said. ' Just go straight up and you'll be on the roof. No one can hear anything from there.' You debated with yourself on if you should stay and listen to the problem or not. *This is none of my business* But before you could leave Suho held your hand pulling you back. 

'I think it's best if you hear this too.' Walking out to the terrace with two other gaurdians beside you the morning seemed different. It was a breezy morning and you could see the sun begin to rise from the East side of Seoul. Then you directed your attention back to Suho and Kai who were sitting on the edge of the low rised terrace.

'Hyung, you should explain now.' Suho closed his eyes and took a deep breath before starting.

'Not long after you teleported Savior away Kris recieved a message from the King. It....' Suho began to trail off and you could sense that he was having a hard time telling this but none the less Kai pressed on.

'It? What else.?'

'It said that us gaurdians are to never return to Exo planet ever again.'

'What the hell is going on....' You saw Kai become frustrated as he started to hold his head in his hands. 'Why are we not allowed home?'

'The King's explanation was vague but I believe that he called us betrayers? I don't know why any of this is happening Kai. Everyone is scared and upset so I beg of you not to pick a fight with the rest of them please.'

'We need to go back. Now. With Savior. If we have her then we'll be able to prove that we didn't betray Exo. Let's go. Gather everyone and head back to the space ship.' Kai said getting up from his seat on the ledge of the roof. But Suho stopped him.

'The space ship is gone Kai. It disappeared. The only thing left from it was a communication tablet. But Kris and everyone else already tried to call home from it. There's no connection Kai.' Suho looked to his brother and he could feel Kai's sorrow. The sense of not being able to go home. Being scared of having to live in a place that was unknown to all of the gaurdians. Suho felt it too. He got up to put a hand on Kai's shoulder as and act of comfort but right then his brother disappeared and all that was left was the stirred up dust. SUho then turned to you who didn't know how to react to any of this. 

*That's right. She hardly knows any of us. How can she share our pain? Savior may not have a family but I'm sure she has friends. She wouldn't know the pain of being stranded and alone* Suho took a last look at you with those thoughts and then walked off the roof back to where his brothers were. Once you were alone you sank to the ground. Even the cold concrete seemed more inviting than your home. Looking pu to the sky you tried topicture what Exo would be like.

* I wonder how everything would have turned out if I was really able to go into a whole new dimension. Why do I feel bad for them. Aboys that i barely know. Why should I worry about them?* Then you were able to think of why. You remembered that lonley feeling that waited for you everyday. The sense of not having anywhere that belonged to you. That feeling can kill someone from the inside out. Like a murderer without knives or weapons. *Is this whay those boys are going through? Without Sungyeol oppa i would have died from that pain. This time it's my turn to help. I'm their savior so why not help them?* You looked to the door that led to the hopeless boys. *Please god let me be able to help these people out out dispair.*

********************

Kai landed in the grassy plains tears were already streaming down his face. He saw the imprints of the space ships that was left on the grass. *That was our only way home. That was my way home! King don't you care for you gaurdians? Why would you just leave us like this?!* Kai muffled a sniffle but then he cracked. He screamed until his throat started throbbing. Letting out all his anger he finally stopped and dropped to his knees to cry again. What do we do now. We have no where to go. No place to stay and in this terrible planet Earth how will the gaurdians and I live?* Maybe we should just give up on life. What's the point of living if there's nothing to live for?*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Was it good????? Hope everyone liked the story. I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THE TYPOS... (: <3