12

My 12 Guardians

'I'm gonna go crazy. I'll be crazy. No no... I already am crazy. Why would I let you boys out of the house? I'm so stupidd!! You mumbled to yourself still staring at the 2 feet wide hole that punctured the floor.

'Don't worry Savior. Compared to the things we've done on Exo planet, this is much worse.' Sehun said giving you a happy smile.

'This is little?! Do you know the consequences to this crime you've comitted?!! you... you.... ughhhhh aowlieskhdfaw;lsekjdf!!!'

'We'll help you compensate for it Savior.' Lay said placing his hand on your shoulder.

'How. How in the world are you going to compensate that!' You exclaimed. At that moment a worker that was about your age came by. 

'Hello how may I help....' She stopped midsentence and looked to the catastrophe that has occured under her feet.

'Oh my....'

'I'm so sorr I can explain.' You began stuttering and tripping over your words.

'"You... You people do know you have to pay for all of this right?' The girls said her eyes sending daggers towards you.

'Yes I understand and I'm so sor..'

'Sorry won't cut it you little brat!'

'Savior, Let me handle this.' Kai stepped up from behind you.

'Hello, Uh... Minhee sshi?' Kai said looking at the girl's name tag smiling at her. A look that you've never seen before in your life. Seductive, alluring, arrogant. You saw the rest of the gaurdians giggle to themselves as the girl whose name was now confirmed looked at Kai with her jaws dropped so wide you swore it could have touched the ground.

'I understand this is distruction of private property and your manager will most likely want this to be paid for but we're all very sorry. Would letting us off with a warning be okay?'

'O... of... of course.' The girl said motioning her hands for you all t leave. This time it was your turn for your jaws to dop.

'I told you I could handle it Savior.' Kai flashed his signature smirk towards you as your 13 bodies left the large department store. All of you were walking around Dongdaemun looking at cloths and potential stores to buy the boy's garments from. But frankly you couldn't get your mind off of the young sales girl back at the department store.

*I'm sure she got in trouble with her boss. What if we made her loose her job for letting us off the hook?* The guilt started to knaw at your consience. 

*Maybe if I talk to the boys about this I'll feel better.* You pulled the 12 of them to the side of the street out of people's way. 

'Guys I need to talk to you all.' 12 pairs of eyes glanced your way, now staring intently at your serious face.

'Is there something wrong Savior?' Chen asked. You looked up and nodded your head at all of them and started talking.

'What happened at the Department store was... bad. And I was really worried about the consequesnces that would come so...'

'There were no consequences Savior. Don't worry Kai already solved the problem.' Xiumin said smiling brightly.

'No. Kai didn't fix the problem. Well he did for us but... not for the girl.'

'That human girl doesn't matter Savior. What's important is us. Now let's go have fun.' Kris said. But his smile on that face of his gave you no reassurance what so ever. You looked at everyone else. Cute Sehun and Tao didn't ease your guilt. Caring Lay and Chen did nothing. Dependable D.O. and Suho seemed so far now. Even Baekhyun and Luhan didn't help. As for the 4 trouble makers, Kris, Kai, Xiumin, and Chanyeol? You didn't want to even look at them now. And when you heard Kris say the words "that human girl" your heard felt a pang. like a hammer was pounding on it.

'What do you mean by "that human girl"?'

'Simple. She's below us.' Kai said smugly with Kris beside him nodding his head.

'What? Below us? As in below you 12 gaurdians? Do you know what you're saying Kai?'

'Yes as a matter of fact I do. We're more important than her and so it doesn't matter if she reaps consequences that were brought onto her.'

'As well as all other humans?'

'Yes.' You stood there, stunned by what you've just heard. Just after you were getting to like and care for the boys, they did this. To ruin everything. Your emotions were now all jumbled up but one corner of your heart wanted to forgive them. 

*Let's just not have this happen again okay? No more trouble or accidents.' The boys nodded in agreement and promised you.

*One last chance. Exo gaurdians if you fail now I'll never look at you every again. You will not exist to me.*

'Okay, Everything's fine now. How about we go look for your cloths now. Kay?' You headed off to the closest department store you could find. Not to mention the biggest store on Dongdaemun.

'How about you all look for you own clothing?' The boys dispersed once again but, this time Baekhyun stayed behind with you.

'Are you okay Savior?'

'Yeah, I'm fine. Uh... Baekhyun do you agree with Kai?'

'About what?'

'Well, when he said humans were below you all. Do you happen to agree with this?'

'I can't say I absolutly think of it that way Savior. But since I was little I was taught that humans were weak. So I understand where Kai's coming from.'

'Kay, it's just that I....' Once again before you could finish your sentence you heard aboom. This time you saw flames come up.

'Oh my god.' You and Baekhyun raced over to the scene. All the clothes from the men's rack was on fire. People were screaming and running everywhere. The once bustling store was in chaos and because of one reason. The gaurdians.

*They promised! They promised that they wouldn't make anymore trouble!!' You stood still looking at the fire. No one else was in the building other than you and the 12 gaurdians. The fire just kept spreading. And you just stood there. Terrified.

'Savior you need to get out of here!' Kai said.

'Can't Suho fix this?! Isn't his ability water?!'

'He fainted because of the smoke and you're gonna go soon too! Savior we need to leave!' When Kai finished saying that sentence you two heard a small high pitched shriek coming from a corner of the store.

'Tha... that's a baby's cry!!'

'We can't save it Savior we'll die! Let's go!' Chanyeol tried to drag you away but instead you broke from his grasp.

'Fire can't burn you and yet you choose not to save a life!?! This is all your fault Chanyeol! Why did you have to use your powers?! Why couldn't they just go away! I hate your power I hate fire and I hate you!!' Without another thought you jumped into the flames forgetting about the smoke, not caring about your burns. With one thought in your mind. 

*I have to save that child.* But the moment you had the baby in your hands the smoke overwhlemed your body. A memory flashed by and you fainted. Like Suho. And the baby just kept crying. For someone's help it cried. Maybe you two will die. Just like that. You'll die in a fire. A fire just like the one you were saved from years ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR 3 WEEKS I'VE BEEN A LAZY AND IT'S UNACCEPTABLE! I'll try harder and thanks for being patient with my my amazing readers and subbiess!! hope you all liked the chapter and i kinda have ahistory section for Hana coming up so look forward to that!! ^^ Enjoy!