29

My 12 Guardians

The hand that clapsed around your mouth was smelly and disgusting. It tasted of metal and rust. You tried to move but you were held in place by whoever it was behind you. 

'If you scream I'll kill you and the guardians. Think again Kang Hana.' The voice whispered leaning it's cold lips to your ears. The screws in your brain began to move trying to put together puzzle pieces but you failed without any luck to help you figure out who the mysterious person behind you was. Your body went limp and cold. 

*Who is this person!?* Your thoughts screamed.

'What the hell are you!? Touching my Savior like that!' The person holding you whipped its body around turning you with it. It's hands let your mouth go and then a beam of green laser shot out of its hands. 

'CHANYEOL RUN AWAY!' You yelled urgently but all the guardian did was try to hit the person holding you. Before Chanyeol's hand could connect with the strange person's face he got knocked in the back of the head and fell unconcious to his feet. 

The person holding you turned you around, holding your face centimeters away from it. 

'Remember me? Too bad you won't for too long. Goodbye Hana - ah.' 

The words "Hana - ah" sounded too familiar and loving. Who.... could this be? Right before you were knocked out a thought flashed into your head.

*That guy......he's........he's from my..... past life.....Sungyeol oppa?* 

********************************

Chanyeol's head ached with an immense amount of pain throbbing, makin ghim hold his head. He felt cold. The air around him was freezing.

*What the hell? I'm never been cold before.* He looked around to see a room made out of Ice. The floor was frozen white tile and the room seemed to be a dungeon cell. Chanyeol saw the icy bars that blocked him in. The many cells lined the halls and every breath he took was painful to his heat loving body. The guardian stood up and attempted to burn down his cage but no matter how much he tried not even a single flame would come out from his hands. 

*Damn it! What the heck is this place?! How is it stopping my powers?!* Chanyeol cursed himself. Suddenly he heard loud footsteps marching their way down the icy halls. A tall boy with long orangish brown hair walked towards Chanyeol and stood in front of his cell.

'You're awake.'

'Good job stating the obvious whoever you are.' The guardian snapped. Chanyeol didn't like how this guy looked. He had a child like face but his eyes reaked of vengence. 

'I expected a scary personality from Exo's fire weilder.' The guy answered.

'Who are you?' Chanyeol questioned.

'Awh, I thought you would ask me something more interesting. Like where is this place? Or how you got here, or where your pecious Savior is.' Chanyeol cringed and his eyes widened at the guy's comment.

*Where's Savior..... what's going on?* The guardian's mind thought. It becamed a jumbled up mess filled with questions that both made sense and seemed crazy.

'Just answer my question.' Chanyeol said. The guy facing the iced bars chuckled and then smiled sweetly.

'My name is Lee Sungyeol.'

*******************************

You snuggled deeper into the furry blanket that covered your body. Under you was a foam bed. The feeling felt familiar. It wasn't home, but..... it felt safe. That thought passed your mind once again.

*It's not home...* Your eyes freakishly opened in a split second. They scanned the tiny room you were in. The walls were painted a dark blue and the bed you laid on hung from the ceiling with a starry black canopy covering it. 

*This is my room.... from Earth.* The memory of your past life hit your mind with a pang making you wince.

*What's going on? Am I on Earth again?* You climbed out of the bed and touched your bare feet to the cold wooden floor that felt unfamiliar but oh so familiar at the same time. You looked down at your clothing. They were Exo planet's clothing. The shorts and tee shirt you were in that night when the thing barged into your room. You quickly ran to the door deciding to leave but of course this wasn't a simple feat. The minute your hand touched the bronze door knob an alarm went off in the room. Guards dressed in steel armor and swords marched into the room and surrounded you. Down in the dungeon both Sungyeol and Chanyeol looked up at the hyroglyphic screen that recorded your actions.

'Savior!' Chanyeol yelled at you teched image.

'I'll play with you next time guardian.' With that Sungyeol turned and quickly marched up the hall leaving Chanyeol to groan in frustration as he saw your hyroglyphic image disappear in to thin air. Back up in your room the guards circled around you, stomping their feet and banging their swords on the floor putting cracks in the wood. Barging into the room was a tall handsome boy that you remembered use to make your heart skip. He stepped into the room and immediatly the guards formed a single filed line and marched out of the room like computerized robots.

'Hana....' The boy said pulling you into a tight embrace.

'Who knew that fate would bring us simple mortals back together once again.' Your heart beat raced from the anxiety the hug brought you. 

'I don't know you. What am I doing here?!! What are you?!' You exclaimed struggling out of the boy's embrace giving him a hard push towards the wall. In front of him you looked like a weakling with your small frame and muscleless arms. 

'Surely you didn't forget me did you Hana? I see that you've kept your Earth name.' Sungyeol smirked and took a step closer to you, while your feet are shuffled back further into the small room.

'I.... I don't know who you are.' You stuttered.

*Why is he here?! He should be dead! He should be in heaven how in the world did he get reincarinated....* You screamed in your mind.

'Did you forget what I told you from our last life Hana? The words I told you about a human?'

'I don't know what your talking about. What are humans?'

'Your eyes are a door to your soul. And now your truthful sould says to me that you remember me.' Sungyeol repeated the exact same words he told you thousands of years before.

'I....'

'Aish my Hana you know I hate stutters. My personality hasn't changed much. So say what I want you to say. I'm still your Sungyeol oppa aren't I? The Sungyeol oppa that you had the biggest crush on?' Sungyeol pressed you up to a wall leaning his handsome face closer and closer to yours. His red lips ingered over your ears.

'Say it Hana. Tell me what you use to call me.' The gears in your brain turned.

*If I tell him he'll tell the guardians about my regained memory. Lucifer and Angel will find out about this. They'll ruin Exo Planet. I can't.* You thought to yourself. After the simple speculations you tsked into Sungyeol's ear.

'I hate skinship. Mostly with strangers. If we knew each other you would know that. Get your ugly face away from me.' You pushed him away and gave him a dark glare.

'You really don't remember me? Fine. Don't confess the truth now and keep lying. But I know your weaknesses Hana, and when your precious guardians come here you can start begging me to accept you again and spare your lives. Until next time my love....'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : ohhhhhh Sungyeol... he's back... HE'S BACK!! HE'S BACK!! HE'S BACK!! <---- my version if Infinite's "She's Back" lolol a reader of mine (LuckyJune) asked about where Sungyeol was and so this was for you LuckyJune! Sungyeollie is here! ^^ anyways how do you guys like the update? Did it bore you? BLAHHH I feel like I'm such a bad writer. I'm truely sorry for that and I hope that I'm not letting anyone down! ^^ bye bye everyone!!