07

My 12 Guardians

 

You headed off the terrace into the living room with a melancholic feel to it. Everyone was sulking in their own way  making the air feel heavy. You've racked your brain for a way to help th eboys but nothing really came to mind. Looking at your clock you've realized that so much time has gone by and it was not time for your school day to start. You didn't want to leave the boys on their own but you also knew that being there probably won't help them much. So you went to the person that seemed most dependable and told him what the boys would need to get through the day.

'Baekhyun? Are you okay?' You asked placing your hands on his shoulder to give him comfort.

'At this moment Savior, I think that no one is okay.' The gaurdian stared up at you but when you looked into his eyes you saw that if lacked something. Sincerity? Maybe truth? You tried to place your finger on it but only doubt filled your mind. *Nahh... Baekhyun won't lie to me. I haven't known him for long but he won't lie.* You pushed away all the what ifs and told Baekhyun all the info he would need for the day.

'I need to head off to school. I don't want to leave you all but for today I'll leave you in charge since it seems that everyone is....' You trailed off looking around weirly and finished your sentence 'Depressed. There's food in the cabinets in the room next to this one. If you all are hungry. Do not leave this building and.... I'm sure Kai will be find on his own.' You glanced at your watch. 'I need to leave now or I'll be late.' You turned your back on the boys but before walking out the doors you said one last thing loudly so all the guys would hear.

'Everything will be okay boys! I'm your savior right? I'll help you!'

And then you walked off worry filled your heart as you anticipated the day. But little did you know in your small house all hell has broken loose.

********************

'Oh goodness I thought she would never leave!' Xiumin exclaimed putting a hand over his chest.

'Do you think she fell for it?' Chanyeol asked his brothers.

'I'm sure she did. When I talked to her and Kai you could feel that she pitied us.' Suho answered assuring everyone that their little plan has worked.

'Someone needs to go get Kai. He knows nothing about his. Luhan don't you and him have some kind of telepathic connection? We should send some people out to get him back here.' Kris ordered his sadness comepleatly disappeared.

'I'll go. Sehun, Tao, you two come with me.' Said Luhan heading out the door. Once they were gone the rest of Exo gathered in a circle.

'I feel as if we're doing something terribly wrong Duizhang.' Lay said worry lines shown on his forhead.

'I agree with Lay hyung. Did you hear what she said today before leaving? "I'm your savior. I'll help you guys!" I feel really bad.' D.O. whined to everyone.

'When she left Savior reminded me to feed you guys. She looked so caring. And to a lot like us that's lying to her about not being able to go home. She hasn't known us for long but a loving side of her's has already shown.' Baekhyun added in. A few other Exo members sheepishly nodded their heads. Then Chan spoke up.

'If we don't do this then she would never let us stay by her side. The King said we needed to confirm and be sure that she's truely Exo's Savior.What better way then to be with her 24/7? We can't come back to Exo with the wrong person.'

'I just hope we'll be able to explain everything to Kai. He was really upset.' Suho said.

'Luhan has a way with words. And the maknae's will be able to soften him up. Don't worry guys Everything will be okay. It's all going as planned.' Kris said looking out the window. *At least I hope everything will go as planned.*

********************

'What do you mean that this was all a lie to trick Hana? You lot lied to me and Savior?!' Kai shouted hearing the news from Luhan and the two maknae's. The 4 of them were sitting on the grassy plain where the space ship use to be.

'It was Duizhang's idea. The King contacted us with a letter and said that we needed to confirm if Kang Hana was our true Savior and not an alien from another planet trying to take down Exo.'

'So Kris hyung said that to be able to know someone we needed to stay by their side for a long time. But he said Savior doesn't like us so we'll have to make her somehow pity us and let all of the gaurdians stay by her side.' Sehun finished Tao's explanation.

'So we tricked Savior. You all tricked Savior.'

'Well yes. And thanks to your amazing acting and teleporting away she's bound to let us stay with her!' Luhan said happily. 'But hey Kai your eyes are all puffy and red did you cry?'

'You son of a ... urghh! Duh I cired! None of you let me in on thisi plan I thought we were all truely stranded on thsi place!' Kai exclaimed loudly.

'But hey hyung, you should still act all upset until we can confirm that savior agrees to let us stay.' Tao reminded him. 

'How could Kris think up of a plan like this? I'ts so devious.... what if a savior finds out?'

'Well, she won't. A mere human crack our plans? Luhan stated proudly. 

'Ohhh Luhan hyung I'm telling savior that you look down on her!' Senun joked childishly. 

'No you won't Sehun. I'm gonna get you before you get there!' Luhan and Senun began to run around playing in the field. Leaving Kai and Tao to sit on the grass alone. 

'Hey Tao what do you think will happen if Savior finds out that we've tricked her?' Kai asked his maknae curiously.

'I'm hoping hyung, that Duizhang has a fool proof plan.'

'And if not?'

'Then.... well.... we're screwed.' Tao playfully pushed Kai to the side making him fall to the ground. He got up from his fall and began to chase Tao. The 4 gaurdians played around until they got home to the rest of their brothers. Once in the small house they talked and planned another trick to seal their plans securely.

****************

You tried your best to pay attention in class but it was impossible. Your mind kept wandering back home to the alien boys that were sad and upset in your living room. *Ahhh what can I do to help them?* Thinking about it a little more you ended with an explanation and conclusion that you knew there was no avoiding.

*I need to have them stay by my side.* School couldn't pass by more slow to you. Everything seemed to wobble on. Even Sungyeol who usually distracted you from everything that was going on in the world couldn't take your mind off the boys. You planned everything you needed to buy for them and how much money that would cost you.

*12 of everything. Oh good god.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : OOHHHHH aha well hope you like the chapter. You've all seen a different more devious side of the boys ^^