09

My 12 Guardians

'No Xiumin don't do that! Chanyeol stop pushing dust everywhere! Tao! Sehun! Don't  spray each other with the cleaning solution!' Cleaning had been more of a challenge than you thought it would be. The boy were close to useless. They kept doing the wrong things and the more you looked at the room the messier it seemed.

'Owww!! Oh my god!! Savior help me my eyes are gonna burn out! AHHH!!NAPWOPES;OIDKCAMO;SLKDXJCBVMN A;ML!!!!!!!!' You turned your head from picking up your picture frame to see Chen laying on the ground rolling around uncontrollably.

'Oh goodness what happened?! Chen are you okay?'

'NO NO NO I'M NOT OKAY! MY EYES THEIR GONNA BURN OFF. I'M GONNA GO BLIND! THIS HURTS! IT STINGS! AHHHHHH!!! SAVIOR HELP!!' 

'Lay isn't your power healing why can't you help him!' You asked impatiently.

'I tried but that liquid substance Tao squirted at chen is immune to my abilities!' You turned to look at Tao and Sehun who was hiding behind him. In their hands were cleaning solution that you told them to put down before.

'OH GOOD GOD!' C'mon Chen let's get you healed.' You led a still screaming Chen into the white and blue walled bathroom to clean out his eyes. He wailed the whole time you splashed water into them but in the end the job was done. You looked at him and winced. His eyes were red and puffy and it seemed hard for him to keep them open. 

'How about you go sit down Chen.' He nodded his head and laid down on your comfy bed

*MMMhhhh it smells like Savior.* Chen smiled to himself thinking of how lucky he was to have you care for him. And then the lightning gaurdian began to doze off in a peaceful slumber. 

You on the other hand, was furious. Walking through the doors you could feel the fear in the maknaes. They didn't huddle together but instead hid behinid the two tallest people in the room.

'Don't think I can't see you trouble makers!' You said picking up a green duster. 'Come here.' You commanded in a stern voice.

'No Savior you're going to hurt us!' You heard Sehun say hiding behind Chanyeol. You weirily looked to Chanyeol. It was still awkward between you two after your guy's "lips incident". HIs face flushed a shade of red as well as yours.

*Aish whatever I'll get to Sehun later.*

'Tao!' You heard a whimper turn up from behind Kris.

'No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!! DUIZHANG SAVE ME I'M GONNA DIE!! HELP HELP HELP HURRY AND SAVE ME!!!!' Tao's scream rang in every corner of the house and you could almost garuntee that it was lou enough for the neighbors to hear. But instead of you yelling back at Tao it was his human shield that turned back to snap at him.

'Huang Zi Tao you just screamed into my ear you stupid dimwit!' Kris glared at Tao so meanly that the kid ran off and instead hid behind Kai.

'Sorry Tao, I don't feel like having Savior chop through me to get to you.' Kai said and Tao was left ungaurded. The scared maknae ran from one hyung to the other until no one was left. He looked to you and started to speak in the sweetest voice ever.

'Saviorr!!!! Wo ai ni!!! Saranghaeyohhhh!!!' He raced to you and began to hang onto your arm like a little kid even thoug he was taller than you by a whole head. You saw him put his hands to his eyes and then something shocking came from him. 

*Buing buing*

Your eyes widened by the ultra cute aegyo but you knocked yourself back to reality.

'You, are still in trouble. Now go get Sehun for me.' You ordered. Tao rushed to Chanyeol.

'Please give me Sehun Chanyeol hyung.'

'Sorry Tao I'm Sehun's shield. Unless you can get pa.....' Chanyeol froze as well as everyone else in the room. Tao easily walked around a towering Chanyeol and brought Sehun to you. And then everything began to move again.

'pass by me.....' Chanyeol finished his sentence but he noticed that Tao and Sehun were already standing in front of you.

'Huang Zi Tao you and your stupid time control!' Chanyeol yelled making everyone laugh at him.

'Am I forgiven Savior?' Tao asked cutely.

'Nope. You two are going to be punished like never before.' You grinned evily. The two maknaes clung to each other scared of your incoming wrath.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I'm so so so so so so super sorry i didn't update yesterday or the day before!!! I was busy with classes and blah blah blah. but i promisE i'll update more often. At least once a day since I start even more classes this coming monday. I LOVE YOU ALL SUBBIES AND MELISSA!! <3