14

My 12 Guardians

'Fire in Dontdaemun. 4 patients are being wheeled to the ER now! Hurry and get doctors!'

'This patient needs cleaning before her wounds on that leg get infected!'

'Where's the clean towels?!'

'Disinfect this whole room!'

'Doctor her leg can't fend off the bacteria!'

'What?!'

'We need and amputation doctor or else the virus will spread until her whole body is paralyzed!'

********************

'What?! What do you humans mean?! We can't go in there?!!! She's our family why can't we see her?!' Chanyeol yelled at the nurse that stood in front of the ER doors. 

'I am sorry but family or not you'll get in the way of the operation!'

'No I have to go in there even if I break those damn doors!'

'Park Chanyeol get a hold of yourself!' Kris yelled. 

'But Duizhang!' Kris had Chen and Xiumin pull chanyeol away from the nurse. Then he nodded his head to Suho for him to talk to the nurse about your condition. Kris himself wanted to knock down those weak human ade doors to go to you. To be by your side but he knew that he couldn't. And right now, the most important thing was for him to stay strong and have hope.

'I don't want Savior to die!' Tao cried to himself and Sehun.

'I'm scared!!' Sehun told his maknae brother. The two sat far from all of the other gaurdians afraid that they wouldn't be able to control themselves like their Chanyeol hyung. Luhan walked over to the maknaes to comfort them.

'Hyung what if something really bad happens to Savior?' Sehun asked.

'Don't worry about anything Sehun. You too Tao. There will be and outcome to everything but we all need to be calm and wait.'

*As for me, I need to reasses my feelings as well as everyone elses.* Luhan thought to himself. *Why are all the gaurdians worrying about Savior. TO the extent that they would sacrafice being exposed to the human population. I'm sure the human detectives will know and question why Chanyeol came out unscathed. Why are we caring for a girl like her? Even though she's our Savior, this human will become a carcass soon. Once Exo planet all her life source Savior will die anyways. What's the point of saving a girl that's life is as good as dead? But why do I feel quesy? Worried. Scared. Why do I, out of everyone care for the well being of Kang Hana?*

*************************

'Do you think we can have Tao stop time and let us go in there and check on her?'

'I don't think that's quite the best plan D.O.'

'But Savior is important Lay hyung. If not to the safety of Exo planet, she's important to all of us.'

'Why do you say that?' Lay walked a few steps to seat himself down on the plastic hospital chair.

'You don't believe that Chanyeol is just thinking and worrying about Savior's life source do you? He's attatched to her. Emotionally. Same with Kai, and Duizhang. They have other feelings for her.'

'You can't determine that too quckly D.O. The 12 of us haven't even been with her for more than a week. How can we be emotionally attached to her?'

'Remember when Savior and Baekhyun sort of, kissed?' Lay's face began to turn red making D.O smile.

'There was 12 of us in that room and 5 of us froze. Don't you wonder why Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan, Suho hyung, and Duizhang lost all sense in them? They could have been...'

'Jelous.' Lay finished D.O.'s sentence for him.

'Bingo. And if they were jelous isn't there that emotional connection between all of them?'

'I don't know. We shouldn't jump to conclusions....'

'I was thinking, if savior survives this we should do some tests. For our gaurdian brothers that are "in love".' And then D.O. did a quick glance to the emergency room. 

*If Savior gets better I might even want to do one of those test on myself.

 ************************

Kai was sitting on the floor by himself. The corner he had put himself was the one closest to the ER doors. He sat there one leg outstretched and the other kneed up to his chest. He, like all his other brothers was worried about you. You were the first girl he had ever com in physical contact with. Back on Exo Planet Kai was a "flirtatious" boy. All of the girls loved the gaurdians but he was always the most popular. There was one girl he liked back on Exo Planet. She had brown hair that hung long with loose curls. The sweetest smile and such a sweetheart. Kai was actually thinking about proposing to her once he got back home. But plans changed. And so did his feelings. Because the minute he saw you his heart froze. The girl from Exo Planet diappeared and what has been filling his mind these days were you. He could tell that you were hurt when he said humans were below the gaurdians.

*She must have though I ment her too.* But that isn't true. Because in the shortdays you've known each other his feelings for you just grew. To him you weren't a meer human, you were and angel. An angel that would save his planet and you would save the ones he held most dear. Oh how he wished to be able to teleport past those white doors so he could hold your hands. To kiss your hands like the first time that you two met.

*I'm praying to who ever that's listening, please save her. Save my Savior.*

****************************

*Let's see, she was my first kiss. She was the girl I held when she fainted. And when I think about it, Savior seems to trust and like me best. Why can't I be in that room next to her? Just to be by her side and know that she's okay would be fine. Since I've gotten to Earth Savior has put a different image of humans in my mind. Ahhhh Baekhyun - ah what nonsense are you spouting now. Savior cannot be importanta to you. You can't be selfish and take her for yourself.* Baekhyun thought sitting next to Suho that looked more worried than he was. He could tell that other liked Savior that way he liked her too. More than just a life source, and more than a friend or aquaintances. She was important. Romantically. And the more Baekhyun thought about her being unwell the more it hurt him. What if he was never able able to see you ever again? The thought made him shudder with worry and fear. Your face, your name, your smile, your angry expressions, everything that Baekhyun knew about you so far. Those small things had been etched into his brain. His thoughts and now maybe even his heart. He's realized something at that moement.

*I Byun Baekhyun is in love with Savior. I Byun Baekhyun is in love with Kang Hana. But why her out of all the other girls back on Exo planet? Why does it have to be you that my other brothers love as well?*

*****************************

You were in a dream. And in that dream there was fire. Everywhere. You tried to run but your hands and feet felt like they were tied up disallowing you to move at all. The fire kept burning. It poked and prodded you until your body bursted into flames and you became nothing. That dream ended there. With you screaming for help. But no one was there to save you. Not one person. So you just died. Just. Like. That.

Then another dream came. You wore a flowing white dress standing in a endless green field. Your black hair hung straight and the soft wind blew it out of your face. The grass grew from beneath your feet and it reached your waist. Each green blade of grass brushed the back of your hand like they were kissing them. But suddenly they day turned dark and you lost all source of light. It felt like the inexistant walls kept closing in. This time the darkness didn't hurt you physically but mentally. It felt like you were being suffocated in the nothingness. Again you screamed.

'HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!' But no one came. Absolutly no one. But just as that dream came to and end you heard voices come from the darkness and say in unison:

'I love you Savior.'

*What? Who was that?*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Was is guddd????? ^^ i had such a fun time writing this chapter because some of the character realized that they love Saviorrr!! yayyyy (: i have no idea how this is going to play out so let's see where my inspiration takes me?? enjoy, subscribe if you really liked it, and remember don't be a silent reader! so comment and tell me your thoughts! i love you hear from you all. <3