30

My 12 Guardians

The guardians got to the bakery with ease. Kai's teleportation ability proved useful getting the guardians there in a split second. The 11 of them stood by the front door not knowing what to do. They all grazed up and down the 2 story building made of wood.

'We should have thought this over....' Xiumin commented.

'Now what?' Chen asked looking to the 10 other guys standing by him.

'We get Savior back.' Tao said simply. 

'And how do you expect us to do that panda?' Baekhyun asked.

'Easy.... we....teleport there and....take her back to the castle.' Kris suggested.

'So easily putting it we're kidnapping her.' Said Luhan smirking.

'I like that idea.' Kai nodded his head and all the other did the exact same thing but the minute they took a step towards the doors the 11 boys heard a shriek come out of the bakery from the 2nd floor.

'What the...' Lay started to say but Suho cut him off.

'Teleport us in there Kai. Something happened to Savior. I can feel it.' Suho put his hand on Kai's shoulder and the teleporter nodded his head for everyone to hold onto him. Once inside the bakery they rushed up the spiriling stairs with Kris and Tao leading the way. They all ran into your room. Your mom and dad were on the floor bawling their eyes out holding a note to their chest with two other adults consolidating them. Suho saw the boy named Taemin standing by the opened window with his older brother Onew patting him on the back.

'What's going on....' D.O. breathed. Onew and Taemin turned around. Taemin's eyes grew menacing and he threw a punch at the first guardian he saw. Which happened to be unlucky Sehun. The maknae fell to the ground holding his now bloddy chin. Onew had to hold back his younger brother before Taemin caused any further damage. Although he physically held Taemin back the boy's voice still resonated through out the home making your crying parents and his own shocked.

'What the ing hell did you do to her?! Where is she? Where did you take her? Give her back you damn monsters! Give Hana back to me!' Tears streamed down Taemin's eyes like rivers.

'What are you talking about?' Kai questioned his voice trailing off in the sentence.

'Liar. You're all liars. Acting like you don't know where she is. What did you do with my Hana?!'

'Excuse me your Hana? No. She's OUR Savior.' Xiumin said pointing a finger to Taemin's chest.

'Oh, your Savior? If you cared even a little bit about her she would be here now! Not stranded on Niflhiem!' Taemin yelled at all the guardians that stood in front of him, his family and your family. The faces of them looked dumbfounded and confused for all but Xiumin who's eyes buldged from his eye sockets frozen in shock. 

'W....wh.....where....did you say she was?' Xiumin stuttered. Taemin then walked over to your parents and took the note that were in their hands and shoved it into Xiumin's hands. All the guardians gathered around reading off the blue sheet of paper.

'Niflhiem? Where's that?' Luhan questioned. Xiumin's voice trembled with something like fear that was rarely heard from the confident guardian.

'N....Niflhiem....land of the cold. A barren planet filled with ice and covered in snow. The temperature's so cold that no human could survive.' The other guardians knew where this was going.

'Savior....' Lay whispered under his breath.

'And Chanyeol too... how's his fire power suppose to fare in that condition?!' Baekhyun said.

'Does this mean my daughter's dead? Yeobo! What are we going to do?! She was our only child!' Your mother sobbed into your father's chest.

'We'll save her. I promise we'll fix all of this.' D.O. said stepping up to your parents patting them on the back. 

'And how are you suppose to do that? If none of you stupid guardians took her there we wouldn't be in this situation!' Said Taemin about to lurch forward to throw another punch but then Onew spoke up. 

'Lee Taemin calm down! We don't know if the guardians took Hana or not. Let them explain.'

'Hyung they showed up the minute we found out that she was missing? How is this a coincience?'

'I said let them explain!' Onew had to raise his voice before Taemin would back down.

'You know what no. Take our parents and the Kangs back to their rooms now.'

'But....'

'I SAID NOW!' 5 bodies shuffled themselves out of the door leaving only Onew and 11 other guardians in your room.

'Thank you for helping and underst....' Suho started.

'I'm not helping you people. I still haven't forgotten about the ones who almost killed my brother and left Hana stranded on a moutain filled with dragons and phoenixes.'

'Then why do you even want to hear our explanation? If you hate us so much then just kick us out....' Kai said.

'The answer is because I want Hana back. And you people are the only ones that know how to save her.'

'We'll do our best.' Kris stated. 

'No you won't do your best. You'll succeed. And I swear for every scratch that Hana has I'll have each and everyone of you pay back 10 fold.' Onew hissed to the guardians glaring at each and every one of them once. He then left the room leaving 11 boys frozen in place.

'Looks like we have a mission.' Lay said.

'Yeah.... but first how do we get to Niflhiem?' Baekhyun asked.

'I know...' Said Xiumin raising his hand.

'Well then.... let's go save our Savior.' Said Suho putting his hand out. The rest of the guardians gathered in a circle and all put their hands together.

'For Savior. And for Chanyeol. Let's do our best and succeed. WE ARE ONE!' Kris chanted and the rest of the guardians chanted after him.

*Just a bit longer Savior..... We'll be there soon....* 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME I SHOULD BE THROWN ON THAT MOUTAIN FILLED WITH DRAGONS.... its been over a month since I've updated. I'm such a terrible author nim. And this chapter 30 update isn't even that well written ): I'm sorry everyone! I really don't mean to be a bad author to all my readers and subbies. It's just school is something that all the life out of me. And then there's this college class that I've taken up to create an drawing and painting portfolio for myself. Honestly I hardly have time to eat and sleep. I hate school. I hate high school. I've missed writing so much and now I have so much ideas that I keep writing down to myself but then I never have the time to put them into a chapter. I'm again really sorry and I hope all my subbies don't unsubscribe because I promise I'll try better! Anyways, forget all about my rant. I just hope this update wasn't too upsetting. I'll try my best to update soon. Maybe sometime next week? Remember to leave me comments because that's what shows me that you all support me!! Annyeon! ^^