22

My 12 Guardians

*Again with that name!Who the heck is Savior?!* You asked yourself intending to get an answer thought Kai spoke up before you.

'Savior doesn't exist Lay. We made that clear the day we broke apart!'

'Of course she does. Just because you all don't remember what she looks like doesn't mean that I've forgotten.' Lay answered.

'I haven't forgotten.'

'Well then stop denying! Sehun accepted. I've accepted. Duizhang has a feeling that this girl is important and so did D.O. Kai have you forgotten about our love for her? Have you all forgotten that love?' Lay  motioned to everyone in the room.

'Have you forgotten yourself Savior? Your own identity?' This question was directed towards you. You stared at Lay  trying to find lies in his eyes. But no matter how much you looked you couldn't see deception.

'No. I haven't forgotten. Because I've always known myself.' Your statment made Lay's expression brighten with hope.

'I...........am Kang Hana. A peasant. A baker's daughter. A normal, ordinary, girl.'

'************************

The questioning, meeting, interrogation ended on a terrible note with you storming out of the room. And now? You were lost. The labyrinth like halls of the palace seemed to make you go in circles. It was turn after confusing turn. After what seemed like decades you reached a dead end. In front of you was a single door.

*Might as well as for directions* You thought opening the door. The handel turned easily showing you to a beautiful room. Butterflies were perched on flowers that surrounded the edge of the walls. The chanber looked like a natural paradise. Althought the more you moved into the room you heard crying that seemed to come from a boy. Not a young one but a older boy. There was another voice that was comforting the cries.

'It's okay Sehun. I know you loved Savior. But it's been too long. If she was going to show up she would have been with us a while ago.'

'That girl. Luhan hyung that girl that Kai hyung brought here was Savior!'

'None of us remembers what she looks like. Do you know why? Because it's been too long. All you know about her Sehun is her name. And not even her real name. You can't possibly remember her appearance.'

'But I do! That day Duizhang took us on the hunt. When Kris hyung said that he found her! The day Exo broke apart. I've remembered from that day. You remember too hyung. Thousands of years can't wear away our memories.' Sehun said. He stared into Luhan's eyes expression mixed with both pain and determine.

During the whole conversation, you stood out side the doors listeneing to their whole talk not knowing how to approach them to ask for directions. You tried to leave but instead of silently moving out your foot knocked over a flower pot having it shatter and the dirt fell over.

*OH MY GOD! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! I'm so stupid!* You cursed yourself.

'Who's there?'* Luhan yelled.

'I.... I'm.... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to eaves drop I just wanted to ask for directions and......'

'Savior!' The boy you saw as Sehun jumped and held onto you crying on your shoulders.

'Tell Luhan hyung that you're savior. Tell him that you remember our past!'

'I.... I..... I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about.' You said half heartedly pushing Sehun away.

'What?'

'I'm not Savior. I'm a normal girl. I've said this already I'm not her.'

'But Savior....'

'I don't know who she is.'

'I'll tell you! I'll tell you who she is you're bound to remember!'

'But I have to....' Sehun instead of letting you finished hung onto your arm and dragged you over to LUhan's chair shooing him away from his seat.

'Luhan hyung! Tell us the story! You're good at telling stories! Tell us tell us tell us!' And so Luhan took in a deep breath and started. He told you all he remembered about a girl that Exo gaurdians once loved. You sat that patiently but as time went by it was no longer a chore for you to listen to Luhan speak because you becam intrigued. The tale this gaurdian was relaying to you tugged on your heartstrings, making you view the gaurdians in a different light.

*Maybe they aren't that bad.* You thought. When Luhan finished speaking you couldn't feel any sadness in his expression.

*Why is he not upset about loosing the girl he loves?*

'How long has it been?' You  asked.

'7766 years. Savior should have been reincarinated 7749 years ago. The check point for her birth was 17 years ago. She should be 17 years old now.' Luhan answered.

*Why.... are you not sad when you speak of this?' You asked making Luhan flinch and Sehun who was sitting next to you twitched.

'Did I say something wrong?'

'No... it's just.... that girl.... no one remembers her. Not what she looks like nor what her real name is. None of us remembers.'

'But I do! At least.... now I do!! You're Savior.' Thist ime Sehun spoke up staring at you hopefully.

'Well.... Savior? Our planet's Savior. I'm sorry for doing this Sehun but like I've said before, I'm not your Savior.' And that sentence you spoke was the last straw for the maknae. Sehun back down, knowing tha tno matter what he said you wouldn't accept it. So you, Sehun, and Luhan got up, and the two showed you the way to the front gates wehre onew and Taemin were waiting. Once the three of you got there you saw Onew piggy backing Taemin, standing in the cold night air. Before you left you turned to the gaurdians.

'Sehun ah, I'm sorry I can't be your Savior.' Not wanted to hear any more Sehun ran back into the palace, leaving you and Luhan behind.

'Luhan, thank you for helping and telling me of a beautiful story. We have to head out now. I hope you and the rest of the gaurdians luck in looking for Savior.' Luhan nodded his head and then you left with Onew and Taemin towards your home. Luhan stared as your figure began to disappear in the distance.

*Kang Hana. Saivor. Kang Hana is Savior. Savior..... I didn't forget you. How could I forget the only girl I've ever loved? But until I'm able to prove to you that you're Savior , I'll let you be. See you soon. My Savior. My love.*

 ****************************

'Duizhang. You know the trught. We both do. Why don't we just tell her.' Tao asked to Kris who was deep in thought, the lamp light flickering next to his face.

'I don't have proof Tao. The more I look at that girl's face the more she reminds me of Savior's image. But.... She isn't. No. She can't be.' And with that Kris turned off the lamp.

'Go to sleep Tao. We have work to do tomorrow morning.'

*******************************

'Why did you say it Lay? Why did you say those words?'

'Because she is Savior. Suho hyung you know that she's Savior why can't I say it?' Lay questioned. 

'No one would believe us.'

'Sehun would. Duizhang and D.O. would. They all noticed.'

'But Lay you know that Sehun will think of anyone as Savior. How can you be so sure?'

'Because of the mark on her forhead. That's my proof Suho hyung.'

'Mark on her forhead?' Suho cocked his head to the side confused about what Lay was saying.

'When Savior was on earth she had a burn mark on her forhead. This girl Kang Hana has that exact same mark.'

'Coincidence.'

'Who knows. Maybe we've really found the one we've all been looking for.'

*******************************

'They still remember Kai.... they all still remember who Savior is.' D.O. said his voice shivering.

'None of us truely forgot.'

'I know why Hana looked so familiar now. It's because she was Savior! Our Savior!' A big smile showed on D.O.'s face every time he said the word "Savior".'

'Okay okay I know. I'm happy too! But.... how do we make her remember what happened her past life?' Kai asked.

'I don't know but I'll figure it out tomorrow. Goodnight Kai.'

'Goodnight.' But Kai knew that tonight will be sleepless for him. Because the girl that he fell for 7766 years ago has come back and he was determined to have you remember.

*I'll do anything for you Savior. You will remember. Even if it means that I have to break heaven's rules for you.*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Update update update ^^ hope you all liked it!! (: i dunno when the next update is gonna be so yeahhhh ENJOY