13

My 12 Guardians

'Savior don't! What are you doing?!' Chanyeol screamed running into the fire after you. Kai attempted to run in too but Lay held him back.

'What the hell are you doing?! Savior is going to die!'

'And so are you Kim Jong In! Chanyeol can save her! We all need to get out of here as of now!' The rest of the boys with Kris carrying Suho on his back ran out of the store, heart still anticipating the outcome of the two lives that they all loved.

'******************

You had th ebaby in your arms. She was cradled there covered from all the flames. Maybe dead, maybe still alive. You wre alying on the ground not moving a single muscle. The smoke that appeared from the flames clogged your lungs making it harder to breathe by the minute. Soon, the smoke would choke you and the baby. Surrounding you racks and racks of clothing burned and fell down next to you. The hem of your skinny jeans caught on fire. The flames began to burn you. Slowly traveling up your legs, the sking peeling. A gruesome process to go through. But although your body felt th epain, your mind was lost. It was like you'd died. Did you die?

********************

*God please let her be okay. Ancestrial gaurdians of Exo planet please oh please let Savior be safe. This is all my fault. If I would have just saved the baby. If I would have done what she wanted me to do she would still be safe. My love would be safe!* Chanyeol thought to himself running through the fire that was just being absorbed into his skin. He stopped in front of a burning rack of clothes. Under it was a leg sticking out from the flaming shirts.

*Oh my god. Savior.* Chanyeol threw the rack off of you and the flames into his hands. What was left of your leg was burnt flesh that looked undescribably terrible. Chanyeol looked to your arms. There alid the baby you sacrificed your life to save.

*This is why Kang Hana is our Savior. Always so loving of everyone and anyone.* He picked you up being careful of your injuries and trying to hold the baby at the same time. Once out of the fire all of the Exo members crowded around you and Chanyeol.

'Is she okay?'

'Oh my god her leg!'

'Savior! Please don't die!!' Suddenly a lady came out of the crowd screaming.

'My baby! Is that my baby?!!' Xiumin took the human child to a greatful mother. Or at least she was suppose to be greatful. But the thing was, when the child reached her arms it was no longer crying. There were hardly any burns on it beause you had covered the child with your own body. Maybe that's why the child's breath got cut off. And now, it was only a body. A small fragile body with no life. The mother realized this and ran to check if you were alive or not.

'YOU! YOU KILLED MY CHILD!' The lady began to hit you making your wounds split even deeper.

'Miss please stop you're going to kill her!' D.O. yelled. But the lady just kept attacking.

'You're able to live! If you tried to save my child why is he dead! You monsters!!'

'Step away from savior now!' Chanyeol yelled backing away from the crazy woman. Baekhyun and Luhan ran to you worried about your condition. Even overly kind Baekhyun glared daggers at the lady, only wishing to rip her limb from limb for hurting you and putting you into a worser state than you were in now.  Kris and Kai pulled the lady back trying to keep her from attacking you. The two also restraing themselves from killing a "lowly" human that dared hurt their Savior.

'Lay hyung come help Savior hurry!' Chen cried out. Lay rushed to you but Tao stopped him.

'Hyung we can't use our powers in public! Or else we'll be discovered! You know the king's rules.'

'Are you stupid Tao?! If Lay hyung doesn't do something Savior will die!' Sehun yelled through his tears that were soaking Chanyeol's arm that was holding you close. Out of the blue a citizen cam up to them.

'An ambulance is coming! They'll save her!' Right when the man said that the sirens began to ring up and down Dongdaemun shopping district. Police cars, fire fighters, and ambulances lined up and down the street checking up on the crowd of people that gathered around the store. Kris and Kai handed the baby and lady to the officers then raced back to you.

'How is she?! Is she okay?!' Kris yelled.

'She's fine. The doctors took her and Suho hyung.' Baekhyun explained.

'Where's Lay hyung?' Kai questioned.

'We all agreed that since he was healer that he should go with Savior in that white moving box filled with doctors.' Said Luhan.

'Duizhang is Savior gonna be okay?' Tao asked, his voice scared and shaky. 

'I don't know Tao. I really don't know.'

*Is our only hpe for saving Exo going to die just like this?*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So this was a really short update on my part but i still hope it kept you all occupied and interested ^^ enjoy and don't forget to comment my amazing subbies and readers!! <3