10

My 12 Guardians

'Be prepared for the most horrific punishment of your lives.....' You taunted the maknaes. Tao and Sehun both backed into a corner they both closed their eyes ready to feel the immense amount of pain you would give them. But all the two maknae's felt were pokes into their stomach. Sehun pushed away from Tao and stood taller this time. He glanced down at his belly then to you.

'Hey Savior.... is this your punishment? Poking us in the stomach?' Sehun asked cutely cocking his head to the side. You looked at him dumbfounded.

'What? You aren't ticklish? Huh?' You poked his side some more and Sehun didn't even flinch. "Ahh.... I know Tao must be the ticklish one.' You concluded. But when you jabbed his side with your index finger nothing happened. Tao like Sehun had a amused look on his face.

'Savior we're gaurdians. We aren't ticklish.' Tao stated cutely patting your head. Your jaw hanged open and you backed away from the maknaes. 

'I.... I can't believe it. These people.... they.... aren't even ticklish. What?!' You seated yourself down onto the couch still suprised.

*I wonder....* Baekhyun thought to himself. He unconciously walked over to you and poked you in the side like you did Tao and Sehun.

'Ahhhh!' You jumped into the air arms flying everywhere. Somehow they succesffully clutched onto Baekhyun's neck. You pulled him down and all the gaurdians stared at you two eyes wide open looking at the scene that seemed all too familiar to them and you.

You felt them. Arms on the two sides of your head. Body over yours. His nose laid on one side of yours and his eyes were so close to yours that your eyelashes could touch his. And Baekhyun's lips... they were the closest thing to you. There was no space between his kissers and yours.  His lips felt warm and soft. Different from Chanyeol's kiss or Kai's peck on your cheek. This kiss.... from this alien.... from this gaurdian.... it was... a warm feeling.

*Oh god what the hell am I thinking?!* You stated squirming and Baekhyun immediatly got off of you. His face burned like a fire and his eyes began to widen the more he looked at you.

*Wh.... What did I just do to Savior?!* He thought running out your front door hands clutched over his chest. Baekhyun's heart raced and his breath was short.

'I... I touched them. Those lips reached mine. Saviors lips touched mine.' Baekhyun said to himself leaning onto your front door. He smiled a little to himself, butterflies touched into his stomach and his heart filled with something unknown to him until now. Maybe.... it was love?

You on the other hand seemed paralyzed. Wait. No. You were paralyzed. Nothing could be processed in your mind other than the fact that Baekhyun had accidentally kissed you. And you... liked it?

*No no no no no no I didn't like it. I do not have feelings for Baekhyun. I like Sungyeol oppa. He will be the only man I love.* Your thought filling your mind with images of Sungyeol. The rest of Exo looked from you to the door Baekhyun ran out of. 

'Did Savior just get kissed again?!' Xiumin asked everyone. 

'Duh you dimwit.' D.O. said knocking onto Xiumin's head.

'Owww.... That hurt!! Duizhang....' Xiumin glanced at Kris. His expression was solid like stone.

*Huh? What's wrong with Duizhang?* Looking around he saw that four other people had the same stone face that Duizhang had.

'Hey Lay hyung what's wrong with Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Suho hyungs?' Xiumin asked tapping Lay's shoulder.

'Huh? I don't know. Why are they acting like they just got kissed by Savior?' Lay questioned.

'Hey.... Luhan.... are you in there?' Lay said giving Luhan's head a little tap. He didn't move what so ever.

'Oooooo i wonder.....' Xiumin went up to Chanyeol but he didn't move or even respond. He and Lay went to Suho but their co - leader didn't do anything. Tao saw what was happening and came up to Kris. Sehun followed suit and stood in front of Kai.

'Kai hyung.... are you in there????' Kai did nothing. Everyone looked to Tao. Kris was the only statue that was left. But before Tao was able to lay a single finger onto the leader Kris spoke up.

'Huang Zi Tao if you touch me I will bite your finger.' Kris warned. Tao immediatly jumped. back.

'Well.... at least Duizhang isn't a statue.' He concluded.

*What's wrong with all of them?* Questioned D.O. *Hm.... I sould do some experiments on this.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So so so so so for the next few chapters.... aha i have some thoughts and plasn for D.O.'s experiments ^^ muahahahahahha <--- my evil laugh. xD hoped everyone enjoyed the chapter!!! <3