32

My 12 Guardians

Your body trembled in what felt like a mix of fer and dispair as you saw the life of the one you loved get out of him bit by bit. He was hanging on a cross in a icy room alone. You could see the pain on his face as his chest got pulled up and down. There Lucifer was, all the life out of him. 

'Ch... Chanyeol... no... stop it. Save him! Sungyeol save him! Get Lucifer away from his body! Hurry or he'll die! If this keep going on he'll die!' You screamed falling to your knees and hanging onto Sungyeol's legs.

'You see Lucifer. Hana do you know that only people that remembers their past lives can see Lucifer?' Sungyeol asked.

'I know. But I don't care about that now. Please.... just save him! Please I'm begging you!' You pleaded each tear drop staining you cheeks and the cold ground below you.

'You have to admit it Hana. Tell me that you remember. Say that you've remembered everything! Tell me that you're still that girl that loved me on Earth. Tell me that you're still my Kang Hana!'

'Save him!' You screamed.

'Say it first! Say that you belong to me. that you're still Hana! Say it and  then I'll save him.' Sungyeol yelled back, dropping himself to the floor, eye to eye with you.

'I... I'm Kang Hana. I'm your Hana. I'm that girl that use to love you when we were on Earth. Are you happy now? If you are then save him! Save my Chanyeol!' You said through tears that were choking you up. 

*Exo planet. Now Lucifer and Angel are going to destroy my home. What have I done?* You thought, hopelessness surging through your body. Suddenly the speakers from the screen blared an array of voices and the red alarm hanging on the ceiling you were under rang over and over again. You and Sungyeol turn all attention towards the screen. Your eyes widened as you saw the 11 other faces of your guardians.

'Chanyeol?! Chanyeol wake up! What's wrong with you? What the hell happened?!' You heard Baekhyun yell. He ran towards Chanyeol holding the half dead carcass of the guaridan in his arms. You looked to Lucifer as he diappeared in a puff of black smoke that none of the guardians could see. 

'I'm going to kill the bastards that did this! Damn it!' Kai said as he broke the chains that still tied Chanyeol's body to the cross with his bare hands. 

'Tao, carry Chanyeol on your back. We need to get him out of here. We need to look for Savior.' Kris said. They all nodded in agreement. 

You stared at the security screen in disbelief.

*They're here. They're really here to save me.* You thought but then felt Sungyeol's hand around your wrist tighten.

'You know I can destroy them all right? My army consist of over a million indestructable monsters. I'll kill them all.' Sungyeol said turning his head to look back at you. Your heart that had that sliver of hope disappeared as you stared into Sungyeol's deep black eyes. He would kill them. The would truely kill them. The thought made you sick knowing that your guardians were stepping onto the bright line that divided death and life. 

'What do you want me to do?....' You asked knowing Sungyeol wanted something in return for sparing the guardians. Sungyeol simled to himself knowing that he'd won you over.

'Let's get you dressed in something pretty. Then we'll go save your precious guardians together....'

****************************

The 12 guardians, with Chanyeol on Tao's back have been running around the twisted halls in the ice castle for waht seemed like hours. No matter which way they turned the guardians couldn't find the way out of the labyrinth.

'What the hell is going on! We're just wandering in circles!' Chen yelled.

'Shut up! Do you want the guards to find us?!' Luhan hissed.

'Let them find us! SCREW IT ALL! I just want to tear this stupid place down to find Savior.' Xiumin commented.

'It's not time to be saying useless things there. We need to put our heads together to find our way out of here.' Suho said furrowing his brows together.

'Guardians...' Everyone turned their attentioni towards the voice that seemed to be coming from no where.

'What the...' Tao satrted to say but he got cut off by the voice.

'If you want to find your dear Savior and a way out, I encourage you to follow my instructions. Under your maknae Sehun's feet is a latch. That will rearrange the walls into a single path. All you need to do after that is go straight. So get rid of that dumbfounded look on your faces and start moving! You have 10 minutes. If you're late, you'll regret what'll happen to your Savior.' The voice was cut off and all the guardians looked at each other doubtfully. 

'Should we do as told?' Lay asked.

'Well, we have no other choice.' Said D.O. going over to Sehun and kneeling down on his knee. He moved the maknae's feet. 

'Ha! What do you know. There really is a latch under this tile.' Sehun said putting his finger through the key hole ready to pull.

'Everyone get ready to run if anything bad happens.' Suho reminded and then nodded for Sehun to pull. After a few moments the guardians saw the wall's ahead of them start to move themselves into a straight path like the voice had said. All the guardians let out a sigh of relief. Then Luhan spoke up.

'We've got 5 minutes left. Let's go save Savior!' The 10 other boys with determinded looks ran off into the black hall coming closer and closer to you.

*We're coming Savior! Wait for us!* 

********************************

'You look beautiful.' Said Sungyeol running his hands from your cheeks down you shoulder, hands grazing the fabric of the cold white dress that hung on your body making you look like an angel.

'What happened Sungyeol Why did you become like this?' You asked the questions you've had since the beginning still unanswered.

'Don't ask me what happened Hana. Just know that I'm doing this for us. After all of this is over we'll go traveling. I'll take you to anywhere in the galaxy and even beyond. Because I'm the one you should be with. I'm the one you should love.' Sungyeol pulled your small frame into an embrace but it didn't feel right. Your heard didn't race like it did back on Earth. Because your heart now beats for someone else. Suddenly, bursting from the dark hall on the right of the large throne room you heard his voice. Kai.

'Let go of my Savior you bastard!!' Kai yelled he teleported to you and Sungyeol so fast that you didn't even see him move. But suprisingly Sungyeol was faster. He moved backwards gracefully and sat you down on a ice throne and walked up to Kai.

'You're fast guardian. But not fast enough. ' Sungyeol raised his fist and sent Kai flying across the wide room onto the ground. You shot out of your seat wanting to go over there to hold Kai in your arms but Sungyeol stepped in front of you.

'Remember our agreement Hana.'

'You also promised that you'd never hurt them! Mostly not Kai!'

'That's your job to make sure that he and the rest of the stupid guardians don't provoke me!' Sungyeol smirked to you and turned around but not before saying, 

'It's show time Hana.' You took in a deep breath getting ready for the internal pain. You saw Luhan step up away from Kai, about to throw a shard of ice that carcked from the ground at Sungyeol but you stopped him.

'If any one of you do anything to harm Sungyeol I'll kill you myself.' You said through clenched teech.

'Saivor what are you saying? We have to kill him to save you!' Tao spoke up. You looked from him to Chanyeol that was hanging lifeless on his back. A piece of your heart broke.

*Here comes the pain.* 

'Save me? What do I need to be saved from? I'm perfectly happy where I am.' You replied not revealing any expression through your eyes.

'Savior... what are you saying?! That guy right there is controling you right?! It's not you talking!!' Xiumin said his big eyes looked desperate.

'That's right. You're being controlled. Snap out of it Savior!' Suho said.

'Do I look like I'm being manipulated you idiot?!' You yelled. 

'You're not.... Savior. What's going on!' Chen screamed.

'Awh, look at cute little Chen. You're finally right for once. I'm not Savior. I'm just Kang Hana. I use to be your precious Savior but I've found a better place to lean on now. And it's Sungyeol here.' You said seductively bending yourself towards Sungyeol as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

'You're a liar! Savior you're still innocen Savior!! Please get your senses together!' Sehun pleaded to you. You could see tears b in the maknae's eyes. You felt another pang in your heart as pieces broke off from it again.

'Savior please listen to Sehun! Come back to us!' Lay spoke upu with the same puppy dog eyes that would alway make you melt. Your body tensed up but still you held up the act.

'Ugh you people are so stupid! How many times do I have to tell you?! I want to stay with Sungyeol. Because he's the man I love.' You looked up sweetly into Sungyeol's eyes.

You don't love him.... please tell me it's all lies. Please SAVIOR LOOK AT ME AND SAY YOU DON'T LOVE HIM! YOU CAN LOVE ANYONE ELSE BUT NOT HIM..... Savior...' Luhan screamed at you his voice trembling. 

*There goes my life line.* You thought to yourself. What exruciating pain.

'Stop lying to us! I know you're lying! You bad person you said you'd never lie to us!! You said that you would never hurt us Savior you're our Savior! You're suppose to save us from pain!! Snap out of it!! Stop letting that man there wrap himself around you. It's disgusting!' Kris said. you heard the pain, and fear in his voice.

*This... is the first time I've ever known that he could be scared. 

'How could you do this to us?! We came all the way here to save you and now you're...'

'I never asked you bunch of idiots to save me now did I!' You snapped harshly at D.O., making him step back.

'How could you talk to us like that? After all we did. After what the bastard did to Chanyeol you still want to stay? You can still say you love him?!' Baekhyun said.

*There goes the last bit of my heart.* You thought to yourself. The pupils in your eyes disappeared as you took long steps and reached the space exactly 5 feet away from the guardians. You looked at each and every one of them in the eyes.

*Can you all rad my mind now? I love you all. I'm screaming my feelings to you on the inside but I can't speak up. This is the only way to save you. Sungyeol will destroy all of you if I don't stay with him. Please just leave. Leave and live. Because I'm not worth dying for.*

'I've never loved you people. You were nothing to me.' You said you finger nails digging into the palms of your hands from your clenched fist. You turned around your dress flowing beautifully with you.

'You've never love dus? Are you saying that you've never loved me?' Kai asked getting up from laying down. He look like he was in so much physical pain. You turned around to look at him. he rached to the side of his belt and pulled out a small knife.

'You were the reason for me to live Savior. Our love for each other was the reason I had to keep breathing everyday. And now you go and say you love some other man? If the reason for me to live is gone... I'll bid you goodbye. And end my life here.' You looked horrfied as Kai stabbed the knife into his heart. The rest of the guardians stared in disbelief. Your body so stunned but your moth could still work. And so you screamed. A scream filled with pain and agony. Melancholic air hung around you as you saw your love fall down.

'KAI!'