03

My 12 Guardians

'Thanks for such a fun night Sungyeol oppa!' You said smiling to the tall figure that stood before you.

'I had fun too. Are you sure you don't want me to take you home? It is night time already. What if something happens?'

"Don't worry oppa my house is close by. I'll see you tomorrow!' You turned your heels heading to a lonley house. You knew that a fun day has passed and waiting at home would be no one. Just little you, in a 3 roomed house. Two levels of lonliness.

'Well, at least the dishes will wait for me to clean them.' You sighed suddenly behind you there was a bang that sounded like people being hit. Ignoring the shocking sound you quickened your pace towards home. Up ahead you could make out figures of a group of people. Who could they be?

******************

'I can't believe you two stopped time to sneak onto the space ship.' Kris said still mad about being decieved by two kids.

'Oh c'mon Duizhang they just wanted some fun. We should just find Savior then head back to Exo planet as soon as possible.' Suho told walking slowly with Kris. 

'Do you know what she looks like? That would help us look.' Lay suggested. kris took out a tablet then pulled our picture up on the high tech screen. Your image hung in the air for everyone to look at.

*Wow. She's so pretty....*Kai thought as well as the 11 other members. 

'Where is she now?' Asked Chen. 

'Well... we can...." Before Suho could finish his explanation a high pitched scream was heard close by. The members eyed each other weirly.

'We shoul go check that out.' Kris stated running towards the noise with 11 other footsteps trailing behind him. 

***********************

*I wonder who that is?* You thought cautiously inching towards the people that seemed to also be walking your way. *Aish whatever. I'll just ignore them. Stupid drunkards in my path.* You nagged to yourself. After taking several steps past the guys they called out for you.

'Hey Miss!'

*Oh * You started to run but a hand held your shoulder back.

'Don't run miss. we'll show you a good night....

'LET GO OF ME!' You punched the guy in the face. *Uh oh... bad move....* The group of men started to gang up on you. One even attempted to pull off your shirt. Once you realized that struggling wouldn't help you started to scream. You screamed and screamed and screamed. Without knowing anything you just kept yelling and suddenly the guys stopped. You laid there on the concrete ground roled up in a ball shaking, scared out of your wits. You felt and arm wrap around you and immediatly you pushed and started to thrash around again.

'Its okay don't worry I won't hurt you. It's okay. You're safe now.' You heard a soothing voice whisper to you. Opening your eyes you saw a kind smile directed twards you. It was a boy. And a cute boy at that.

'Hi Savior. I'm Baekhyun.' *His name's Baekhyun.* And with that thought you fainted in the cute boy's arms. Unknowingly while your brain was unconcious, your heart still beat at a fast pace. *Dugun... dugun.... dugun...*

                   (A/N : Dugun is the sound of a thumping heart in korean.)

'Is she awake?' 

'Wahhh what if she's dead?

'Beh quiet Sehun she's not dead!'

'What should we do if she wakes up?'

'She's so pretty!'

'I wonder what her name is.'

'I thought it was just Savior.'

'Urghh would you all be quiet and let me heal her?!'

'I'm hungry......'

'Xiumin!'

'Ah she's waking up!'

There were a million voices speaking in your head. Strangely they were all male voices. Then one of them yelled really loudly for silence.

*Where am I?* You opened your eyes to see 12 heads and 24 eyes stare at you. And the one thing you could muster, and you seemed to be doing this alot was a scream. Something that sent chills down even your own back and had the 12 guys back away.

'OH MY EFFING GOD HOW THE HELL IS SHE OUR SAVIOR?!' Xiumin yelled to no one while cupping his ears.

'Maybe next time you wont put your face so close to our preciouse life source....' Kai snickered. You looked at all the 12 guys. *What in the world?*

'Duizhang Kai hyung is being mean to me!'

'Grow up Xiumin....'

'Well that's something new....'

'What?'

'Hey guys aren't we forgetting something?'

'No...'

'There's only....' All these voices filled the room and began to give your head and even worse pain than it already had.

'ALL OF YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP!' 12 pairs of eyes turned towards you shocked by your strong and powerful voice. Not to mention it being crazy loud. Then a baby face popped up in from of yours.

'See hyungs.... I told you we were forgetting something.....'

'Understood Luhan. Now how about introductions? Hi Savior my name is Suho.' 

'Um... hello...' You said slightly mesmerized by the cute smile.

'My turn now! HI savior I'm Sehun!' A baby voiced boy said widely grinning at you.

'He... hello?'

'Me too me too! It's master of wushu tao!'

'And I'm Xiumin!'

'The name's Chen.'

'Hello Savior I'm Lay.' You turned your head to see another guy other than Lay.

'Hi i'm.....'

'Baekhyun.' You finished for him. He smiled towards you making your ears go read just a bit.

'Awhh you made our savior embarassed. I'm D.O. by the way.'

'Hey I wonder if i can make her go read. Hello. I'm Chanyeol.' The boy said putting his face super close to yours.

'Uh.... I.... hello....' Your complexion became red and you could feel your cheeks burning up. All the While you were still in bed so the thick bedsheets did nothing to curb our high temperature.

'Oh stop messing with her Chanyeol.' The baby face todl. 'Hello I'm Luhan.' *Wahhh he's so cute.... like the rest of them. Their so attractive and.....* Your thought got cut off by a deep voice that belonged to a tall stern faced guy.

'Since we're all introducing ourselves I'm Kris.' 

"Uh... hi....' You cocked your head to the side. There was one last guy that was left but you decided to ignore him. Looking around you've totally forgot every name that was told to you. *Urghhh stupid trauma* But there was still one question that lingered in your head.

'What are you? Why are you guys here?' *Not that I mind crazy y guys by me....* Your erted mind told you but immediatly shook away the thought. The guy that was leaning on the wall smirked and walked over to you.

'Hello Savior.' He said laying his hand gently under your chin. 'We're Exo. Ans we're here for you. We want you. I want you.' The boy's face got closer and closer to yours then his lips kissed your cheeks. Your bambi eyes grew wider than ever. And then the boy smirked and spoke again. 'By the way.... you seemed to have ignored me... I'm Kai.'