26

My 12 Guardians

'What do you guardians want?' Taemin asked Kris and Tao who were calmly sitting at the table. Kris sent Taemin a death glare while Tao just endulged himself into the mini pieces of melon bread. After staring at Taemin for what seemed like a long time Kris poured himself a cup of tea ignoring the peasant wholly. 

'I asked.... What do you guardians want.' Taemin demanded. When Tao didn't even look at him and Kris just pulled his face Taemin slammed his fist onto the wooden table making it rumble. Tao flinched just a small bit but Kris kept his cool. 

'Get out.' Taemin said calmly gritting his teeth and nodding his head towards the bakery exit. Still no answer from the guardians. 

'You stupid annoying, arrogant guardians aren't welcomed here! GET OUT.' Taemin yelled. All the other customers looked to him scared out of their wits, everyone ran out of the bakery leaving the three guys alone glaring at each other. Tao tried to keep his cool but when he was called stupid and annoying he blew the calm front he was trying to put up. 

'Whatch what you're saying peasant! We're still royalty!' Tao sternly said grabbing onto Taemin's colar.

'I have no reason to respect you arrogant people! So get out!' Taemin said throwing a punch at Tao's face making the guardian fall backwards, the impact and his weight breaking the flimsey wooden chair. Kris shot up from his seat and ran over to Tao who got up from his fall fury burning in his eyes.

'How dare you hit a guardian!' Yelled Kris flying to Taemin knocking the peasant onto his back. The flyer kept hitting Taemin one punch after the other until....

'What's going on in here?' Kris stoped fighting, Tao and Taemin looked up. Tao was barely scathed except for his eye area but Taemin on the other hand was bruised in his right cheek and his bottom lip was cut by Kris's ring. 

'What the hell did you do to him?! Dropping my friend from 1000 feet in the air wasn't enough?! Why are you hitting him you stupid KRIS WUFAN?!' Kris stared at the girl in front of him stunned. 

*She.... remembers... my name.*

'S.... s..... Savior....' Kris stuttered. You pushed him aside to tend to the badly injured Taemin who still managed to stay concious. Kris saw as you carassed Taemin's face looking at him caringly. Kris's blood boiled with jelously after every touch you gave Taemin. Then your fingers wandered to Taemin's lower lip. A tear drop fell from you eyes, making Kris look even more pained than before.

*Why do you love him so much Savior? How can you love him but not remember us? How can you be so heartless? I thought you truely cared for us guardians....* Thought Kris to himself. He turned to look at Tao who was pained not only because of the wound on his face but also for the love Kris's panda saw you gave Taemin. Tao was thinking the same thing as his Duizhang.

*Why can't you see my pain? Why can't you see my wounds Savior.* Tao thought. 

'C'mon Taemin oppa let's get you healed.' You said walking Taemin up the stairs into your bedroom that laid above the currently empty bakery. Your parents must be out buying more ingredients you thought. On the way up stairs a hand tugged at the hem of your shirt, and looking up at you wre two hurt panda eyes that were scratched on the sides. Your heart broke when Tao pleadingly stared at you. It was like he was begging for you to acknowledge him. To kneel down and take care of him. As much as you wanted to reach out and hug him, and cry on his shoulders you couldn't. They can't discover your secret. Kai knowing was already enough. You nodded to Kris who was staring after you eyes obviously pained to see you helping Taemin but not caring about the guardian's well being. But even though you turned your back to them you still expressed the slightest hint of worry.

'Bring him and follow me.' You said nodding to Kris to take Tao upstairs with you. The four of you walked up the narrow steps  into a medium sized room that was painted a dark navy blue color. Behind the paint seemed to be glistening crystals that were embedded into the wall. The crystals reflected the light making them look like stars. Kris and Tao marveled at the sight of your room that looked exactly like outerspace and thought of the time when the 12 of them flew to Earth to find you. Those memories were both happy and painful to think of. You seated Taemin down on your bed and walked over to Tao. Your arms wrapped around his elbows guiding him to the black couch. His heart began to race with the skinship you were giving him. 

'Kris on the left drawer of the closet there's some antiseptic and guaze, go get it please.' You ordered the guardian. He quickly complied and began to rummage through the oval cases. He looked everywhere and right next to the medical supplies there was a book. While you were busy looking at Taemin's condition he looked through it. The first page and everything else seemed to look like a journal. 

'Are you done yet?!'

'Uh... yeah...' The guardian pulled the first aid out of the drawer and stelthily tucked the journal in his jacket picket. After you were done trating Taemin it was Tao's turn. You put all your focus into your beloved guardian even if he didn't notice the true care that you held for him. 

*Tao.... what happened? Why did you fight with Taemin oppa? Please.... Why can't you all get along? Not just with Taemin, but with the rest of the guardians too.... Why are you all split up? What happened after I died?* You asked yourself those questions again and again after returning from the castle. And after this trip, you no longer desired to look for the answer.

'Taemin, you should go look after the bakery.' You ordered.

'But Hana....'

'Go...'

'Hana you aren't.....'

'I'll be fine alone. I don't think these two will do anything to me after I've helped them. Even though their bad people, they have a sense of self respect.' You answered. Although Taemin was reluctant to leave he eventually did. You continued to bandage Tao's wounds and subconciously tears began to flow out of your eyes. Tao's hand reached up to wipe the droplets away. 

'Savior.... why are you crying?' Tao asked innocently.

'What?' You snapped out of your thoughts of the past and came to reality.

'You don't need to cry Savior. Tao's a more mature boy now. He's not hurt. Don't cry because you're worried about him.' Kris said sitting himself down next to you.

'I'm not crying for him... It's.... It's just..... Taemin. I'm worried for him.' You lied but the guardians couldn't see through you deception.

'Don't let the wound touch water. And asked your magical healers to look at it again.' You said.

'Thank you Savior!' Tao beamed after being taken cared of by you. It truely has been too long since that happened.

*NO! I AM SAVIOR! I'M YOUR SAVIOR! TAO! KRIS! I'M SAVIOR! I LOVE YOU TWO! AND I MISS YOU TWO SO MUCH!* That's what you wanted to say. But then you thought about the future. How Lucifer and Angel pictured it. That thought was enough for you to deny everything. 

'I'm sorry but you guardians have the wrong person. Like I've said before and I'll say it again. I'm not Savior.' 

'Liar! It's not good to be a liar Savior!' Said Tao cutely wagging a finger in your face.

'I am not! Now would you two leave?! I've healed you and your healer saved Taemin. We're finished here! We have nothing to do with each other now.'

'I'm not leaving without you Savior! You're coming back to the castle with us!' Tao stated happily.

'Uh... no I'm not...'

'Yes you are!'

'Am not!'

'You are!'

'Enough!' Kris said. 'Let's go Tao.'

'But... Duizhang you said that....'

'She doesn't remember. We should leave.' You were shocked by Kris's lack of determination.

*This isn't like him to give up so easily. But maybe it's for the best. 7766 years does change people.* Just after you thought that the guardian turned to you.

'Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean that i don't acknowledge you as our Savior. Because I promise you Kang Hana you are Savior and one day you'll remember your true identity. And when that day comes we'll be together again. Happy. Saving Exo. Like we were suppose to. All 13 of us.' And with that Kris left with Tao leaving you stunned.

*There's his determination........*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Was that a bad update? Yes it was! Ugh I hate fillers and plot builders but it needs it! Hana needs interaction with all the Guardians for there to be a better base for the . Ughhh i feel so bad about making you all read through this but I promise something awesome is going to come! And then no more boring chapters! More happiness, and fluff, and love, and yeah! Bear with me everyone ^^ ANNYEONG!