25

My 12 Guardians

'Wake up wake up wake up my lazy deep voiced Chanyeol..........' Chaneyol felt a hand shake his shoulders.

'Aish Bakehyun! Go away! I'm sleepy!' Chanyeol threu up his hands to hit baekhyun but the light weilder dodged it easily.

'Wake up or else I'll make everything so bright that you won't even be able to sleep!' When Chanyeol didn't move a single inch Baekhyun stayed true to his word. LIght shined from his hands and the room became immensly bright. Even the thick blanket that Chaneyol kept over his head couldn't hold back the illumination emitted from Baekhun. Baekhyun started to count to himself.

'3...2...1......'

'Aish okay okay okay I'll wake up! Damn it Baekhun why wont you let me sleep?!'

'Because I have something to tell you! It's really important!'

'What is it this time?!' Chanyeol got out of the bed and walked twards the bathroom doors.

'I've found someone.'

'And who is this special person?'

'You won't believe me Yeollie! I found her! Savior!'

'A little late for that Bacon.'

'What?'

'She was already found. Well..... not really. She... actually came on an account of a different person last night. You see you would have known this if you were home last night.'

'She... came here?'

*What?*

*****************************

You started to stir in Kai's arms. Even though it was morning Kai had fallen back asleep hugging you like a teddy bear. No matter which way you moved his arm would be there, blocking your escape. Eventually he let go after what felt like hours. You had to leave. Taemin would be worried. You didn't want him to feel that way. Even though you've found this new sense of love for all the guardians Taemin was still important. And so you left. Giving Kai a soft peck befor you turned your back on him whispering to yourself:

'I have to forget. From now on I'm Kang Hana. Not Savior.' After you left ther oom you were once a gain greeted by the twisting halls.

'Damn this stupid maze liek castle!' You cursed to no one. You walked for a bit and then there was a turn. A bit more and there was another turn. No matter where you went it felt like you were walking in circles. You finally got to a wide greass field that looked like a stadium. There were two bodies jumping back and forth. The two seemed to be attacking each other. Sarks of ice and lightning glared brightly even with the shinning sun.

'You missed me Chen! Try again!'

'It's not like you've made a hit Xiumin! Come and get me!'

'*Chen and Xiumin. My two favorite trouble makers.* You thought to yourself.

*Maybe I'll forget after I talk to those two.They've always made me happy.* With that in mind you walked over to the two fighers.

'Be careful of what coming from under Xiumin!' Xiumin jumped up into the air after hearing the advice that came from a girl's voice.

'Behind you Chen! And above too!' Chen cared not to look for where the voice was coming from, and just followed the hints that were given to him. The two guardians after dodging each others attacks by listening to your suggestions stopped after a while and looked to you.

'How were you able to predict where our afttacks would be?' Xiumin asked walking towards you with Chen following closely behind.

'I've known of you two for too long to even be able to guess them in my sleep.' You answered giving the two a small smirk.

'Known us? What are you talking about?' Chen asked.

'Don't worry about it. Or me. I'm just a nobody around here. But hey I actually need to get outside. Can you two show me the way?' You asked trying to stray away from the fact that you were Savior. Remindind the two that you've known them was too much already. But of course carefree Chen and Xiumin knew nothing and didn't catch onto your hints.

'For helping us, I'll show you the way.' Chen said holding out and arm signaling for you to turn a certain way, moving out of the battle firld. You accepted his offer and began to walk with him. Xiumin tagged along behind. Seeing the two happy guardians talk, smile, laugh, and then talk again made you happy.

*They're fine without me.* You thought and little did you know you were in front of the gates. Chen and Xiumin stood by both of your sides seemingly urging you to leave. A simple goodbye was exchanged and then.... That was it. You turned your back and so did they. When you were out of earshot the two guardians turned back to look after you.

'She thinks that we don't remember.' Chen Said.

'Clueless Savior. Of course we know who she is.' Xiumin stated smiling a bit.

*And soon she'll remember who she is too.*

***************************

'Two servings of tea and melon bread Taemin!'

'Got it Ahjumma! Coming up!'

'Where's Hana?! Why isn't she helping?!'

'She's.... busy.' Taemin answered allowing his reply to train off as he focused on kneading the dough for the order of Melon bread. You've been gone for too long now. Since the early morning until past noon. It's been over five hours!

*Where could she be?*  Taemin asked hismelf always worrying about wehre you were. Since you two were little it's been like that. Taemin would always be the one that took care of you. Everytime you fell he would be there to blow on the wound so it'd stop hurting. Everytime you cried he would be there to wipe your tears. Eveerytime your parents yelled at you he would be there to be your sheld. Everytime you got bullied he would fight your battle. And this time he wanted to do the same. he would fight the guardians that were forcing you into things that you didn't want. Although the reason you went to find those boys baffled him, and that question boggled Taemin's mind through the time you were gone.

'After you're done with that order bring it to table two please Taemin!' Your mom called out to him.

'Okay Ahjumma!' Sasid Taemin puttnig the plates of Melon bread and the two ups of tea onto a servin dish. He walked out into the bustling bakery that seemed to always be busy. Of course it would be. It was the only bakery in the market, and undoubtfully it had the best sweets in all of Exo. Taemin quickly put the food on table two and turned his back to go make another order but then a voice stopped him from leaving. When he looked back he saw two faces that made his jaws and fists clench together like he was ready to throw and punch.

*Don't worry Hana. This battle, I'll fight for you.* He thought and then said:

'What do you guardians want?'

*********************

You walked and whistled to yourself on the way home. You've been gon for long but no one should be looking for you. Well that is... Taemin might worry. But he always does that. So you shook that cautious feelings off and enjoyed your time in the beautiful afternoon weather. The grass wass green and the wind blew just a tiny bit. But when y ou looked tot he East side of Exo, you saw dark ominious clouds hang over the region. Everyone in Exo knw it. Half of their planet was dying. The Tree of Life was withering away because of the lack of life source. Even with that fact no one paid any attention to it. Although death took over half of their planet the citizens gave little care for it. But you on the other hand, felt a moral obligatioin to save the planet. For some strange reason a small part of your memory of your last life didn't come to you. Lucifer and Angel didn't say anything nor did any of your dreams tell you. That small part seemed to be gone. ut somehow you felt that it had to do with the Tree of LIfe. And so you were determined to find out. That is before you realized that the guardians would die because of your memories. Then the curiosity disappeared. Turning your head away from the sense of obligation to the other half of Exo you headed home. In the distance you heard sweet sounds of singing and a soft guitar playing in the background. As you got closer the music stopped.

'Your guitar is out of tune Lay.'

'Or maybe your voice is wrong Suho hyung.' 

'Voices don't lie.'

'Sure they do.'

'What voice?'

'Savior lied.' When you heard those words you stopped dead in your tracks and then ran behind a large boulder that laid in the tall green blades of grass. You turned your head to see Lay and Suho sitting under a tree. Lay with the guitar in his hands slowly plucking at one of the strings contiguously staring at Suho deeply in the eyes.

'Savior didn't lie.' Suho said sternly.

'You saw her hyung. When she came to take that pesant Taemin away. She's our Savior but she denied it!' Lay yelled just loud enough for you to hear the conversation. 

'Maybe she has a reason for denying it. Savior loves us Lay. She wouldn't lie to us if there wasn't a reason.'

'What are you going to say more to defend her hyung? A persons memory disappears after reincarination but I clearly placed a memory bead around her neck! She has those memories and the minute she meets one of the guardians she should have remembered!'

'Even if you did that Lay you can't be sure that it worked. Even if she did remember we need to give Savior time to accept her identity. We shouldn't force things onto her.'

'You know you want to Suho hyung. You yourself want to go to her and tell her to remember! Your eyes say so! How much you've missed her and loved Savior. More than any of the other guardians you've lover her hyung. I see your tears and Savior should understand that too! That our memory of her has been embedded into every single brain cell. She should know how much it hurts.' Your legs trembled after hearing Lays words, and you fell to the ground. Your heart broke just a little bit more when you realized how much all the pain the guardians were going through. Not just Kai, but Suho, and then you remembered crying Sehun. The image of those tears falling from those beautiful eyes because of you seemed to rip your sould apart.

*Who else do I have to hurt?!* You cursed yourself. *Make me forget everything again! And not just me. But the guardians too. Make them forget me. I don't want any of these memories anymore.......*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : ER MEH GAWD IT'S BEEN 4 WEEKS! I AM SO SO SO x1000000000 TIME SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I feel so bad. I've just been so busy with school and debate and aowleisdkhfjaowsliekdfj ): i feel so bad. but i hope this failed update makes up for it. enjoy everyone and please forgive your author nim!!! <3