35

My 12 Guardians

 

‘Right outside of our city Seoul an intriguing crash has occurred from above Earth’s mesosphere. Scientist believe the flaming boom is some sort of meteor, creating a crater into the field. No more information is currently in hand, updates from our field reporters now. Passing it off to you Soo Young.’

‘Thank you Jung min. Hello viewers, our news team is currently on our way to the uncharted grass field outside of Seoul. We have certified scientist with us, preparing their tools for research on the objects from space. Updates come later today.’

*******************

Kris’s head screamed in pain as it throbbed when he woke up from his deep sleep. He raised a pale finger to hold his head, touching something warm with a liquid texture when he reached his forehead.

*What the…* it even hurt for him to think. Kris put his hand in front of his eyes that were now adjusting to the dim light that came from a lamp post that lit up the street.

‘What is that? Is that a person? Hey Hye  Mi ah, do you see that thing under the street light?’

‘Hey it always could be a zombie, you know cause the world is about to come to an end.’ Hye Mi chuckled to herself.

‘Aish you and your fiction like thoughts. The world was supposed to end last year my friend and last time I checked, I’m still alive.’ The two girls walked closer to the lamp post with each step slowly trying to make out the figure under the light.

‘It’s… a guy? What the hell…’ In Young exclaimed running to the figure but Hye Mi stopped her friend before even taking the first step even closer to the puddle of blood that dripped from the guy’s forehead.

‘Are you crazy? That could be a murderer. What if he’s a criminal? We should just leave. If he’s a criminal he should just die.’

‘Wow. You scare me sometimes Hye Mi ah. Your words are too blunt.’ In Young said still moving towards the body that lay on the ground. Hye Mi hid herself behind In Young the whole time, only taking small glances at the guy they were getting closer and closer to. The two girls finally starred down at the beautiful face. Milky skin, a defined nose with a sharp jaw that made him look like one of the idols that Hye Mi would always goo over. His eye brows were furrowed together as if in pain. Well, he was. From the scratches all over his buff body to the large slash that ran across his forehead In Young knew that the guy that looked no older and 20 was in tremendous pain, and she questioned herself if he was even alive.

‘C’mon Hye Mi. Help me pick him up.’ In Young said kneeling down to the stranger strapping one of his arms around her small shoulders.

‘Yah Joo In Young, what do you think you’re doing?’ Hye Mi questioned eyes widened by her friend’s action.

‘I’m saving the guy. He needs to be taken to a hospital. Now. ASAP. Before the cut in his head makes him bleed to death.’ In Young answered.

‘Uh… no. No way am I doing that. In Young ah, we should just leave him. What if we get in trouble or something? I’m telling you he looks sketchy. Not just sketchy, he looks dangerous. Look at all the cuts he has. How do you think he got them?’ In Young took in a deep breath seemingly questioning her friend’s words. But nonetheless she still, with the guy’s arm wrapped around her shoulder, walked towards the busy main road in the night. Hye Mi took in a deep breath and ran after her friend, wrapping the guy’s other arm around her shoulder.

‘I swear if I have to go to jail because of you, you better treat me to some good tofu when we get released.’ Hye Mi joked making In Young smile to herself.

*I knew my friend would help me.* In Young thought to herself as she called for a taxi to drive to the nearest hospital, while Kris snuggled his head into a soft shoulder. The pain was slowly fading as his powers healed him, and no matter how much he tried the guardian could fight off a deep sleep with came towards him.

********************************

‘Kai. Kai! Kai you have to wake up! Kai! YAH KIM JONG IN!’ D.O. yelled as he shook Kai’s shoulders. The two guardians were in an empty ally way when D.O. woke up from the disgusting stench that soaked the air and the two boys. After several more minutes of trying D.O. realized Kai wasn’t going to wake anytime soon.

*Where’s Lay when you need him…* D.O. thought to himself as he pulled Kai into a piggy back.

*I need to find the others. Soon. My guardian brothers, Savior, where are you? And where is this place?*

******************************

‘How the heck are we going to find our way around this place? There are too many lights!’ Sehun exclaimed dodging an oncoming car as he, Tao, Suho, and Lay crossed the streets of Seoul.

‘Suho hyung, do you have a read on where we are?’ Lay asked, trying not to stare at the people that were giving the guardians strange looks. Some even questioned the armor they were wearing.

‘The tracker is broken. But I know we’re not anywhere close to Exo. This looks like Earth.’ Suho answered.

‘There’s no way. Something must have happened to your head hyung. Earth is in a total different dimension. How could we have ever gotten to Earth without the dimension guards killing us in the process?’ Tao questioned raising a fist towards a man that gave him a questioning eye.

‘Lay do you sense any of the others?’ Suho asked the healer.

‘I feel Luhan and Baekhyun’s powers. Although they’re really, faint. This way.’ Lay said quickly walking forward.

‘I FEEL IT I FEEL IT! HYUNGS I FEEL LUHAN HYUNG’S POWER! HE’S THIS WAY!’ Sehun exclaimed earning even more glares from those around the guardians. The four ran, trying not to look at the passer byers.

‘Luhan!’ Lay called out to the end of the now quiet road. Luhan looked up, a look of joy and happiness flushed over his dirty cheeks. Standing next him was Chanyeol, unconscious and hanging on his and Baekhyun’s shoulders.

‘What’s wrong? What happened here?’ Suho exclaimed racing towards the three worn out boys, not that he wasn’t tired himself.

‘We don’t know. Luhan woke me up, and we tried to do the same to Chanyeol but…’ Baekhyun’s sentence trailed off as he tipped his head forward looking towards the ground.

‘But what hyung?’ Tao asked, a worried expression took over his happy one.

‘But…’ Baekhyun tried to say again but something seemed to choke up his words.

‘What’s wrong with Yeollie? Luhan hyung….’ Sehun said, scared of the words he’d hear next. Luhan took in a deep breath and talked, trying his best to get out the words he never wanted to say.

‘We think… that Chanyeol is… dead.’ 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sorry it's such a short update, but I finally found time to write a chapter inbetween my testing and studied -.- i hate school. I'm not the only one right? Yeah it's some horrible stuff. Anyways I'm not gonna bore you all with my life problems. I hope you enjoyed the update and see you all soon! Annyeong!