11

My 12 Guardians

You have long gotten up from your frozen stature on the couch. Your house suddenly felt suffocating. The air hung tense all around and for what reasons you couldn't decipher. But you knew the only thing you wanted not was to get out of the house. Becuase every corner you turned there was a gaurdian to see. And for every gaurdian, you seemed to have some reason to blush or go read for. 

*Urghhhh!! How am I suppose to live now?!!* You though. *Aish whatever I don't know anymore. I need to go out. I wonder if Sehun and Tao would want to come...* You went around the house and looked for the boys.

'Sehun ah!! Tao!! Where are you?!' Suddenly two heads showed themselves from behind the kitchen door.

'Are we in trouble again?' Sehun asked you.

'I didn't do it! It was all Sehun's fault!' Tao called out to you as he opened your fridge.  'By the way savior what's this white box thing for?' Tao pointed to an empty fridge.

'Oh that's where we keep our food.' You answered.

'Hm.... it looks like some kind of freezing torture device....' Sehun's voice trailed off as he and Tao inspected the strange contraption that was your fridge. You suddenly realized how little all these boys really knew about Earth and it's lifestyles.

Looking at the clock that hung on the wall you estimated the amount of time you would have for a plan you were formulating. *2:00 pm. That's more than enough. It's time to take these boys onto a planet tour.* You decided.

'Sehun, Tao, gather all of your brothers. We're gonna go on a little field trip.' The maknae's looked at you excitedly.

'Yay!! Field trip!!'

**************

13 bodies stood at the entrance of the street in Dongdaemun shopping district. 12 eyes glued to you unsure of what to do. You yourself were scared of the hazards and collisions that would occur with the 12 immature boys.

'Maybe I went for something too big.' You said to yourself thinking to how hard it was to just successfully get the boys to calm down and go on the subway as opposed to a giant market like this.

Sehun and Tao kept runnin everywhere and Xiumin begged you to buy him everything that looked edible. For the first time in your life you question on how wrapping paper looked edible...........

Other than that the boys seemed to attract too much attention anywhere they went. The sparking metallic clothing and tall stature made them all look like kpop idols. Girls would stare at them and whisper strange things you couldn't make out. Looking back out to Dongdaemun you took in a deep breath.

'Aja aja hwaiting Kang Hana! You can do this!' You said to yourself and then stepped into the shopping district ready to take on the 12 wild gaurdians.

********************

'Oh my god SAVIOR HELP! WE'RE GONNA GET KILLED!' You snapped your head to the side to see Chen and Kai running away from a small creature chasing after them. The two knocked people out of the way like they were little ants.

'Chen Kai watch where you're going!' You yelled afraid of the mass of attention that was already attracted. The two ran to you and hid behind you rback when they've reached their shield. You looked down to what terrorized them so much to see a little chihuahua yapping that the boys. You tried to conceal your amusement and laughter but it was impossible. You bursted out laughing at the boys and the 12 gaurdians looked at you like you were crazy.

'What's so funny Savior?' Kris attempted to ask you but you held a finger up to him signaling that you were still laughing too hard.

'They.... they ran.... from a.... chihuahua. IT WAS A PUPPY!! Ahahahahahahahahah' You tried to muster clutching your stomach. It took about a minute for you to calm down and when you did the own had already taken the chihuahua back.

'You two are gaurdians of a planet but you're scared of dogs?!' You asked.

'That thing wasn't a dog! It looked like a blowed dried rat!' Kai exclaimed his manly pride obviously hurt.

'Fine, blowed dried rat.' You still smiled to yourself as you walked the boys around the streets. You headed in the direction of a large department store deciding to give the boys a fashion change. The metallic clothing was getting to become a little too much. 

'This is where humans buy clothing. And since you all are going to be staying here for who knows how long, we need to get you lot some clothes. So I want you guys to all go pick and outfit understood?' You finished your sentence but the 12 Gaurdians still looked at you without moving a muscle. 

'Now scatter!' You yelled. The boys immediatly rushed towards the clothing racks looking for their clothing.

'Ahh I hope my bank account doesn't go negative.' You thought to yourself. Around a half hour has passed while you looked at some jewlery for yourself. Then a couple necklace caught your eye. It was a lock and key hanging on two chains.

'I wonder.... if i buy this will Sungyeol Oppa wear it?'

'Who's Sungyeol Oppa?' You jumped at the voice that came from your right side.

'Oh my good god D.O. you scared me!' D.O. shrugged his shoulders and pressed on.

'Who's Sungyeol oppa?'

'He.... he's just someone.' You answered not looking to D.O.

'Some one you like?'

'What?! Where did you get that from?'

'C'mon Savior I may be new to this planet but who would buy a couple necklace for someone who's "Just friends" ?' D.O. looked down at the silver chain that laid behind the glass casing.

*Hm... so Savior admires someone already. This will make my experiments even more interesting.* He thought deviously.

'Savior like someoneeeee.....' He singsonged cutely at you.

'Be quiet!'You commanded. What are you doing by me anyways? Aren't you suppose to be choosing clothes?'

'All done.' D.O. held up his outfit for you to see. Blue jeans and a white v neck shirt.

'Wow you're simple.' You said eyes wandering around looking for the other boys.

'They're over there.' D.O. pointed to the other end of the department store. You strained your eyes to see their tall stature. But instead you saw something funny.

*Is that smoke?*

'Oh my god.' You exclaimed rushing over to the gaurdians. WHen there a tall giant blocked your path.

'Hi Savior!' What are you doing here? I thought you were talking to D.O. You should go back now. Nothing going on here... ehehehehe' You heard Chanyeol say turning you around.

'Park Chanyeol I can see smoke going up behind you.!'

'What? Huh? No. No smoke. Now go. NOW!' Chanyeol kept pushing you away.

'Let go of me now!' You commanded. He immediatly put his hands to his sides and stared at the ground sheepishly along with the rest of the gaurdians that stood there. You looked to the ground following their eyes and your jaws dropped right then.

'You 12 have so much to explain.' You said looking at the floor. Well no. The floor to the 1st level of the building. Because somehow within the half hour the 13 of you have been there somehow the boys had managed to burn a hole all the way through the 2nd level.