05

My 12 Guardians

'We'll leave immediatly.' You heard the stern faced boy say.

'But I still need to pack and....'

'We have things for you at Exo.'

'But I'm confused about.....'

'We'll teach you everything you need to know.'

'But I have to.....'

'We will get everything for you now can we leave there's no time left!'

'Would you dimwit shut the hell up so I can talk!' You yelled at the stern faced boy with a height that towered over you but suprisingly you weren't scared one bit. You saw the rest of the guys back down at your scary demenor and one of them stood crossed arms on the side of the room snickering.

'Fine.' The boy you yelled at said also crossing his arms. 'What do you need?'

'Something easy. An introduction? Your personality? Lises or dislikes? Oh I don't know maybe YOUR NAMES?' The stern faced guy snickered meanly and said

'We already did introductions. In your room.;

'You dense little..... ugh! Do you think I don't remember?! How do you expact a traumatized person to remember 12 names and faces huh?! Ughh!' Your temper rose the more you thought about how ridiculous everything was.

'Fine. Introductions. Everyone!' The guy ordered. They all stood up and walked over to you.

'Hello my name is Lay. You may not know this but everyone of us has a special ability. Mine is healking.' The guy named Lay smiled sweetly.

'Hi Lay I'm Kang Hana.' You held your hand out to him to shake it but he just stared at you blankly. You chuckled to yourself. *they must not have this kind of greeting on Exo Planet.* You took hold of Lay's other hand and put it in yours and you shook it. Lay felt something rush in his hands spreading all over his body. Butterflies formed in his stomach and he looked at your shocked at your willingness of skin ship with him. You laughed once again explaining to him that shaking hands was a way to stay hello to someone on Earth. He simply smiled and stepped back to let the rest of the guys introduce themselves. Suddenly like in your room you saw a face pop up in front of yours. 

'Hi Savior Noona my name is Sehun and my ability is wind!' The boy smiled brightly taking hold of your hand. 'Is this how we greet people?' He vigorusly shook your hand.

'Oh goodness not to hard Sehun!' You said smiling as he squeezed your hand making it numb. The little boy's similarity to a kid was amusing. Then someone pulled him away from you.

'I'm Tao Exo's cute maknae! I can control time!' Tao said *buing buing* His aegyo made you laugh and you pinched his cheeks.

'Awhh hello Tao. You're so cute!' Next up was Chen. He seemed quiet to you but when Xiumin was introducing himself he said Chen had a bad temper. Although Xiumin made you feel like he was a trouble maker. Both of them confused you but you still smiled. You found that Chen's ability was thunder and Xiumin's was ice. The next guy that went up to you had large bambi eyes that made him look so super cute.

'Hello Savior I'm Do Kyung Soo but D.O. is fine too. I'm controler of Earth.' He smiled. He loked so nice and like someone you could trust. The next guy you remembered. Somehow his name always lingered in your mind. His voice, his face, his smile, his eye, his everything even maybe.

'My name is Baekhyun my ability is light. Nice to meet you again Kang Hana.' You felt your heart do a flip and you shyly bowed your head when he said your name.

'I'm Luhan. Power telekenesis.' The next guy said. "And you're Kang Hana?" You were shocked by his lack of honorifics and respect. * He has to be at least a year younger than me.* 

'Wouldn't noona fit more Luhan sshi?' You asked kindly.

'Don't let his appearence fool you noona! He's 22 years old already!' You saw Sehun pop up behind you and starred at Luhan wide eyed.

'What?' Luhan smirked at your suprised face. *She's so cute when she's suprised.*

'Some are fortunate like me to be born with such a beautiful face.' Luhan raised his chin being proud of looking so young. *Tsk.... is he bipolar? Stupid arrogant 4D personality.*  You thought to yourself but still smiled. Looking around the room you realized that there were only 4 more guys left. Cheek kisser, lip kisser, over bearing dimwit, and smiling king. 3 of the 4 guys you hated already. * Okay Kang Hana let's get this over with.*

'Hello Savior! My name is Suho. My ability is water and I'm leader with Kris hyung.' The smiley guys said. *He seems so nice.* You thought looking to where Suho was pointing. There stood a super tall and not to mention handsome boy with and impatient look on his face.*ugh... stern faced guy.*

'Kris.' You said coldly not welcoming to him cold exterior. 

'Good I don't need to tell you my name again. My ability is flight. I hope we can get along and I hope you haven't forgotten about our trip with you back to planet Exo?' Kris reminded you. *Oh yea almost forgot. I was being abducted....*

'Don't worry Kris sshi I would never forget.' Throwing him and equally menacing glare of yours. *Tsk. She had a strong personality. This is why you're out strong savior.* Kris thought chuckling softly so only he would hear. You turned to the last two people. Immediatly your face began to burn a cherry red color along with the taller boy of the two.

'He.... helllo..... Savior...' The boy stuttered to you obviously embarassed about his actions towards you before. 'I'm Chanyeol and my power is fire.' Although you were still slightly upset at the boy you couldn't help but melt under his cute shyness.

'Hello Chanyeol.. I'm Kang Hana.' You gave him a supportive smile and his face seemed to perk up just a bit. The very last guy stood leaning on a wall with his arms crossed. Even after what he did to you the boy stood there cooly staring at you dead in the eye. You reacted the same way you acted towards Kris. A strong emotionless face. He walked slowly towards you and lowered him face close to yours once again making you back down just a tad bit. The more he leaned closer the further you backed away until you lost your balance. But instead of hitting the floor you felt an arm tightly wrap around your waist and opening your eyes you saw him. His tall nose, his brown eyes, and sharp jaw line. And lastly his perfet lips maknig you blush like crazy. 

'I guess I'll have to say my name to remind you again right? I'm Exo's gaurdian Kai. And my power I'll let you experience.' Your eyes widened when you felt yourself being lifted off the round then there was a flash making you shut your eyes tightly. When you opened them again you were no longer in your living room. Surrounding you were cherry blossom trees and a sweet breeze. Awed by the sight you've forgotten that you were in Kai's arms. He smirked when you jumped away from him swiftly.

'Where are we?'

'Guss my ability first Savior.'

'I'm not stupid. Teleportation.'

'Ding!' Kai smiled just a tad bit making your face turn colors. *Thank goodness that it's nighttime and he can't see me.*

'Where are we?'

'Ueno park Tokyo Japan.' He answered admiring the pretty scenery. 

'Why did you suddenly take me here? Aren't your gaurdian brothers going to be upset?'

'Well they'll live. I just felt like you deserved to see a beautiful side of Earth before you leave it.'

'And how did you know I loved cherry blossoms?'

'Your wall had a cherry blossom tree painted on it. My observations are accurate.' Kai smirked. You looked around taking in the breath inhaling the scenery forgetting about and arrogant alien gaurdian that stood behind you. In your school uniform you just stood ther and closed your eyes letting the scent of the flowers calm you.

*When I'm gone from Earth no one will miss me. I have no one that loves me anyway. Exo planet here I come.* You felt Kai link his fingers into yours. 

'We need to be heading back now' You nodded and once again you floated and a flas of light brought you back into te living room that stood the rest of the 11 guys. 

'Hey Kris hyung we're ready to leave.' Kai said. Kris didn't answer him and simply looked away. Kai turned to Suho confused on why their Duizhang was so mad. 

'We are stuck. On earth.' Suho said scaredly. 

'What?'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Blahhhh this was a boring chapter of re intros. I feel like the other ones were to vague and so this time I let Hana (you) find out a bit more about your feelings towards Exo. ^^ Hope everyone enjoyed reading!