17

My 12 Guardians

'Oh my god Taemin!' You scremed at the top of your lungs. Then a piece of dirt shot up braking Taemin's hard fall. The dirt lowered bringing him down to you.

'Are you okay? Taemin! Taemin answer me Taemin!' You screamed at the body that laid fainted on the ground. Your blood was boiling mad. Even though they were gaurdians they had no right to play with a life like that. And mostly not Taemin's life. Not the one you cared for most.

'Yah! You ing stupid flying piece of dog ! Come down here so I can beat you !' You screamed pointing a finger at the figure that was slowly floating down from the sky.

'Excuse me? Little lady were you born yesterday? Do you know who I am?!' Kris yelled flying towards you grabbing your wrist.

'I don't care who you are. You hurt my friend now save him!' You demanded. Kris pulled you in even closer to him your face now only inches away from his.

'You have the ability to save a life but you wont. What kind of Gaurdian are you?' You said gritting your teeth sending a cold glare. Kris stared at you deep in the eyes.

*That expression.... It looks.... familiar.* He thought.

'Yah!! Wake up! HEYYYYY! Wake up!' You and Kris turned your head to D.O. who was slapping Taemin's cheeks.  

'Don't hit him!' You yelled running to Taemin's side taking him away from D.O. In the process  you pushed him out of the way making the gaurdian topple backwards.

'Don't push me! You disrespectful little....' D.O. stopped mid sentence to look at you as you carassed Taemin's red face. 

*She reminds me of someone......*

'Taemin ah... wake up..... don't scare me..... Yah Lee Taemin...' Your voice began to become shakey. Each word you spoke came out soft and weak. Seeins you like this made D.O.'s heart soften.

'C'mon, I'll take you both to the palace to get healed.' He reached his hand out just to get it slapped away.

'Why should I accept help from you. YOU AND YOUR STUPID GAURDIAN BROTHER IS THE CAUSE OF THIS!' You yelled into D.O.'s face. But instead of yelling back at you he just gave you a glare and tossed you over his shoulder and draped Taemin's arm over his shoulder.

'Let me go! Let me go! What are you doing you stupid nit wit let go of me now!! Help! Help! Help!!' You called out to the peasants that have gathered around the little scene. But no matter how much you screamed no one dared help.Though before D.O. could even leave the market Kris stopped in front of him.

'You can heal whoever you want. But the girl goes with me.' Kris ordered his height towering over D.O.'s smaller stature. But the younger gaurdian stood firm.

'No. They both go with me. Move out of the way Kris I don't want to spar with you. Not now. Not here.'

'Give me the girl.'

'Why.'

'Because I said so!'

'I don't have to listen to you.'

'I may no longer be considered a brother to you but I'm still leader of all Gaurdians. Now give me the girl!' Kris demanded once again this time with more power and a harsher thretening tone. Then you spoke up.

'I'm not a doll that you two can have! No one can have me! Let go! Let go!! Now!!' You kicked your legs everywhere but D.O. didn't budge. After a while he loosened his grip and Kris saw his chance. The flyer jumped into the sky and picked you off of D.O.'s shoulder.

'I'll return her to you after I'm done D.O.!' Kris called from up above. He went higher. Higher. Highter. Still higher.

'OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN YOU CRAZY BASTARD! LET ME GO!!' You screamed. The height made your heart jump and it felt like it would jump out of your throat. 

'If you keep moving around I'll really drop you.' Kris said. He was holding you bridal style soaring through the sky. Finally you two reached a moutain top. The ground was covered with fog and a sweet scent filled the air. The minute Kris put you down and you feet touched the ground you started to run only to reach a cliff. There was seemingly no way down the moutain. Other than jumping to your death. 

'Why am I here. WHY AM I HERE?'

'Because you're you. Because of who you could be. Now Exo's citizen..... who are you?