28

My 12 Guardians

That night all the guardians went to sleep like normal but for some reason they all woke up and had the urge to see each other. And now, they've all gathered in the guardian's meeting room where they last all saw you together. 

'Why are we all here?' Luhan asked. 

'Not all of us. A certain someone decided to skip this unexpected meeting.' Xiumin answered turning his back to everyone in the room. 

'Where's Chanyeol?' Suho asked turning to Baekhyun who had a worried look on his face.

*I shouldn't tell them about where Chanyeol went. They don't even think Hana is Savior....*

'I... don't know.' Said Baekhyun. 'He left this afternoon.'

'Stop lying.' Kris said staring Baekhyun down. 

'I'm not!'

'Your eyes get extra wide and your voice becomes higher than normal. Do you think I don't know my own brother?' Kris said. 

'I....'

'You also stutter when you lie.'

'Wow... you're bad a deceiving people Baekhyun hyung.' Said Sehun ploppin in the seat next to Baekhyun. tao also put himself down on the other side. 

'I.....I..... I... really....'

'You know we all care for him right?' Kai said staring at his guardian brother. 

'I know." Baekhyun answered.

'When where is he?' Asked D.O.

'He.... went to look for Savior.' Baekhyun said lowering his head and staring at his lap. Kris took in a long breath and then let out a deep strong sight. 

'Confession time.' Chen said taking a seat in the couch next to the flickering fire place. The only source of light in the room. All the guardians gathered into a circle around the fire that made their white skins color orange. 

'I'm assuming that we all know who Savior is now?' Kris said looking to everyone in the room letting his eyes set on D.O. for a longer time than the others. 

'We aren't sure if Kang Hana is her or not.' Suho said. 

'I'm sure.' Kai spoke up, his charismatic eyes expressing sincerity towards everyone.

'Of yourse. Mr. Arrogant knows everything and is sure of it all. Just because you were one of the first to interact with Savior on Earth doesn't mean that you can be sure of it Kai.' Said Luhan glaring at the teleporter. Ever since the guardians broke apart Luhan and Kai were like cats and dogs. They were too different from each other. 

'Oh that's right of course you don't know the truth Luhan because she only cares about a certain number of us. She'll only tell the truth to the one she likes best.' Kai snapped back. 

'You're a liar.'

'I'd rather be a liar than a weakling.' Luhan raised his hand and the glass vase next to him rose about to hit Kai but Sehun held Luhan's power back. 

'We're not here to fight hyung.' Sehun said. 

'Control that mouth of yours Kai.' Lay sternly said while Suho held Kai in his seat to stop him from launching himself at Luhan. 

'Calmly explain how you know that Hana is truely Savior Kai. And this time can we all hold back those sly remarks? We're still brothers. Let's not fight.' Kris said.

'Still brothers my .' D.O. commented but Kris ignored him and nodded his head for Kai to speak. 

'Early this morning, Savior came to the castle. Me and her talked in my room.'

'Our room? Why didn't i know about this?' D.O. asked.

'You were still out picking herbs for Lay. Anyways me and her talked and she said..... that she was dangerous. That if we knew that she remembered then all of Exo would be ruined. But i didn't let her leave so I kind of held her and fell asleep. 

'You fell asleep hugging her?' Baekhyun exclaimed wide eyed. 

'How did she get out of this place?' Tao asked. 

I don't know.'

'We showed her the way.' Chen said. 

'She saw us sparing in the field. She looked like she wanted to leave so much so we let her.' Continued Xiumin. 

'She got home saftely. That's how me and Kris hyung saw her at the bakery.' Tao said. 

'Can we trust your words Kai? Can we trust that Hana is really our Savior?' Asked Kris. Kai rached his hands into his pockets and pulled out the note you wrote for him. Kris looked at it then passed it on to Suho. 

'Time to get our Savior back.' Suho stated. Kris nodded his head and put his hands over the fire. Suho put his hands on top of Kris's and then followed Lay, Tao, Sehun, Xiumin, and Chen. Kai followed suite with Baekhyun's hands over his. Luhan placed his hand in the center. The only person left was D.O. who looked at Kris for a long time. 

'Can I trust you as our leader again? Duizhang?' Kris nodded his head and D.O. cautiously placed his hands in the center. 

'We are the guardians of Exo. With Chanyeol, and soon Savior, we'll finally be whole again. For Exo. We are one!' Suho said. Then all the guardians's hands dropped in and their powers emitted from them. 

'Let's go get our Savior.' Said Kris leading the guardians out of the room. But little did they know you were in horrible danger. A second away from being killed.  Millisecond away from having all your life source out of you, little by little. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: a really short update. i felt like this chapter was needed for the guardian's bonds to be connected again ^^ mostly for D.O. and Kris. and then later on in the story we'll figure out how to make Luhan and Kai like each other again (: anyways hoped you liked the update and i'll see you all soon my dear subbies!! annyeong!