41

My 12 Guardians

 

'Stop lying to me. Kai's not dead. Even if he was you two have a way to save him.' 
 
'No we don't little Hana. Because you're in the way. We will save him if and only if you promise to keep away from them. You. Have.
 
To. Disappear.' Lucifer said in the most evil tone he could, enjoying the fact that you were heartbroken because of the guardians. 
 
'What else can I do for you to save him?!' You begged
 
'Nothing. Absolutely nothing.' Angel answered.
 
'Well, there is one thing...' Lucifer started but trailed off. '...but nevermind. You wouldn't want to do that. You're too prideful to ever do it.' 
 
'Nothing, matters more to me than MY guardians. I'll even give you my life if only you'd just save Kai. If only you'd let them find each other again. Please. I'll do anything.' You fell to your hands and knees in front of Angel and Lucifer. The tears that were streaming out of your eyes already stained your cheeks and created a puddle in the ground.
 
'A trade.' Lucifer said simply.
 
'You aren't allowed to do that!' Angel said but Lucifer waved his hand in front of the hevenly creature and kept talking.
 
'You don't have the ability to do that because you have a boss Angel. I on the other hand have no leader other than myself. Being god of hell has its perks.' Lucifer smirked and turned back to you.
 
'Now, say it again. Say that you'll do anything to save that boy's life and the other guardians.'
 
'Please help them. I'll do anything.'
 
'Give me your hand.' Lucifer held out a hand that was brown and crackly. His long yellow nails were rotting from the roots out. You looked to them in disgust but still your fingers landed in his palms and he viciously grabbed onto your soft skin. With his other hand he made a infinity sign onto the top side of your hand. He kept going with this motion as he spoke.
 
'Kang Hana, citizen of Exo Planet, you are currently 17 years old, you're destined to die when you're 85 years old giving you another 68 years to live. I'll take that away. Now, you only have 8 more years. The rest of the 60 years will be used to save Exo's Guardian Kai. Speak against this act now if you object. Are you willing?' Lucifer's voice boomed in your ears.
 
*If I can save Kai, what's 60 years of life worth to me?*
 
'I'm willing.' The infinity sign etched into your hand cutting through your skin making the blood from your little veins spill out. You cringed in pain but Lucifer still didn't stop making the sign go even deeper.
 
'To save the rest of the guardians, you would need to give up the rest of your life but that's not enough. thre are 11 of them left. Each guardian has to have 60 years. Are you willing to come to hell and sell me your soul for 660 years after your death to save the rest of them?' 
 
'I will.' And with that Lucifer let go of yourr hand. You saw Angel's disapproving look when he saw the red infinity sign gleaming on your hand. 
 
'You have no idea whatt you've gotten yourself into Hana. Trusting the devil like that...' Angel disappeared into a puff of gold dust, the only thing lingering was his bright light that soon after that faded away. 
 
'Hey don't ruin my legitimacy Angel. I'll do everything I promised to this girl and maybe even more. For now, you need to wake up from this dream. You'll see me drop by once in awhile so feel free to dream about me any time my soon to be slave.' Lucifer began to fade away from your sight and then you felt it. A scorching pain ripping through out your body. You fell to the ground curling into a ball screaming heart wrenching screams until the pain was too much for you to handle. Your world turned to that too familiar blackness and the last thing you heard was D.O.'s voice calling for Kris.
 
'Duizhang! He's awake! Kai's awake!'
____________________________________________________________
A/N: Sorry for the short update everyone but I'll try my absolute best to make the next one longer! I hope you enjoy the chapter for now and I'll meet you all again next time! OH! remember to comment if after you read! It really makes me happy to hear about your thoughts! (: