36

My 12 Guardians

 

‘Dead? What do you mean dead? Luhan. Explain. Now. How is he dead?!’ Lay exclaimed a bit too loudly.

‘I think it’s because of what happened on Niflhiem. Chanyeol was already half dead there.’ Answered Baekhyun trying to hold in his tears.

‘Oh my god…..’ Sehun breathe out holding a hand to his chest.

‘Wake up! Wake up now! Right now!’ Tao yelled taking Chanyeol’s tall frame into his arms shaking his body.

‘Wake up right now Chanyeol hyung! The guardians are scattered everywhere! Savior is gone! Why are you like this now?! You’re always yelling at me for being a trouble maker and making everyone care for me! Why are you doing what you tell me not to do now! Huh?! Wake up!!’ Tao screamed.

‘Let him go Tao you’ll hurt him!’ Baekhyun yelled taking back Chanyeol’s body.

‘Calm down Tao. It’s not time to freak out. We need to find the others. ASAP. Lay can you some how track D.O. or Kris’s powers?’ Suho asked.

‘I don’t feel that they’re alive. But… Kai. His powers seem really faint.’ Answered Lay furrowing his brows together in worry.

‘What if Kai hyung is…’ Sehun started to say.

‘No! Kai hyung’s okay. He’s okay. He has to be okay.’ Tao said anxiously.

‘Xiumin and Chen. I sense them. It’s really strong!’ exclaimed Luhan pointing towards the path that led back into the busy Seoul sidewalks, away from the dark alley way that reeked of a trashy stench. When the seven guardians looked up they saw two tall figures walk by.

‘Chen hyung!’ Sehun yelled, making the two figures stop walking and turn their heads. The two groups raced towards each other. Under the city lights Xiumin and Chen’s armor glistened.

‘Thank god! We’ve found you. We’re finally gathered!’ Suho heaved a sigh of relief and gave the littlest smile.

‘We’ve been trying to look for everyone else. Are we all here?’ Chen asked but then he heard Xiumin freak out.

‘Chanyeol! What happened to Yeollie?! What the hell is going on here?! First I can’t sense Kai’s powers and now Yeollie?!’ Xiumin yelled.

‘All we need to do now is find them. Fast.’ Lay explained taking a step away from the group of guardians ready to go.

*************************************

‘Is he waking up?’ Hye Mi asked craning her head away from the television to look at the tall guy lying on the couch with a cold towel resting on his forehead with In Young dabbing at the sweat that was making pearls of water on his neck. In Young stared at the guy in front of her, brows furrowed in care.

*You have to wake up stranger. Wake up and tell me who you are so my curiosity stops killing me.* In Young thought to herself ask the guy started to lift his eye lids.

‘Yah Hye Mi ah! He’s awake! He’s awake!’ In Young exclaimed excitedly grabbing onto the stranger’s hand.

‘Are you serious? With all those cuts and bruises he’s still alive?’ Hye Mi said chuckling to herself.

‘He has quite a strong will to live. Oh maybe he’s a cat with nine lives.’ Hye Mi joked, earning herself a glare from In Young who right away turned back to stare at the stranger.

‘Savior…. Savior….’ The stranger mumbled willing his eyes to open. Once he got them fully open the stranger widened the eyes in shock.

‘Who… who are you?’

******************************

Kris awoke from his sleep, body aching, head hurting, and he felt as if his muscles were being pulled by something trying to rip it apart. After successfully opening his eyes he saw them. Two girls, one with blond hair and the other with wavy brown hair staring intently at him.

‘Who…. Who are you?’

‘Stranger! You’re awake! Can you see us?! Aish what kind of questions am I asking of course you can! Can you talk?! Who are you?! Where are you from!?’ The girl with the brown hair asked leaning her face closer and closer to Kris’s face.

‘Yah In Young ah, give the guy some space.’ The blond girl said pulling her friend back.

‘Hye Mi ah! He’s awake!’ The brown haired girl said happily.

‘Who are you?’ Kris asked again sitting up feeling soft fur brush his arms.

*My armor. Why am I only in my shirt? Where’s my armor? Where’s my dagger? Where’s Niki? Where are the other guardians?!* Kris’s brain screamed at him.

‘I’m Joo In Young, and this is my friend Kim Hye Mi. Are you looking for your stuff? It’s over there.’ In Young pointed to the back corner of the room by the doors. Kris tried to get up to reach his weapons but his leg muscles would only allow him to touch his feet to the ground.

‘Ah don’t try to get up yet you’re not well yet. There’re still a lot of scratches on you. It must hurt a lot. Do you want an ice pack. Should I get you food? You must be hungry.’ In Young said getting up walking into the kitchen.

‘Where is this place?’ Kris asked Hye Mi who was left sitting cross legged in front of him.

‘It’s my apartment I share with In Young. Mr. who are you? Where are you from? Are you some kind of actor? Why do you have a bunch of armor and weapons with you?’

‘Where am I?’ Kris asked again.

‘Aish this ahjusshi doesn’t answer the dang questions.’ Hye Mi exclaimed annoyed.

‘You’re in the apartment complex me and In Young share. In Seoul. Korea. In Asia. East side of the globe.’ When Kris still had a questioning look on his face Hye Mi heaved a big breath and started to speak again.

‘Earth! You’re on Earth you idiot!’ Kris’s eyes widened, and his jaws dropped.

‘Did you…. You…. Did you just say… Earth?’ Kris repeated.

‘Yeah. Earth. You’re human, you’re on Earth. What are you an alien from another planet?’ Hye Mi asked tsking to herself.

‘More like another dimension.’ Kris mumbled to himself.

*If I’m on Earth, then does that mean Savior and the others are here to? Or are they still on Nifilhiem?* Kris closed his eyes and focused all his energy into tracking the other’s powers. Suho. Luhan. Baekhyun. Chen. Xiumin. Tao, D.O., Sehun and Lay. He could sense all their powers. But Kai and Chanyeol? Why couldn’t he feel them? What happened?

*I can’t feel Chanyeol’s power at all.* Kris thought right when In Young walked into the room with a plate filled with rice and eggs.

‘Sorry but this is all the food we have now. Eat now, and I’ll change your bandages. Oh Hye Mi can you go out and get him some new clothing?’ In Young asked.

‘What? Are you kidding me right now? You’re going to nurse him too? Why does he need new clothes?’ Hye Mi asked.

‘Look at what he’s wearing now. It’s all bloody! Go get him something please. From the street markets. They’re cheap. Please!!’ In Young whined shoving the plate of food into Kris’s hands. 

 

Hye Mi breathed out and headed past the doors.

‘Thank you!’ In Young called out turning her attention back towards Kris.

‘Are you feeling okay Mr.?’

‘I… I’m fine. Thank you for your hospitality but I need to leave. I will remember this favor and will pay you back graciously.’ Kris felt the muscles in his body start to function once again and so he set the plate onto the glass table in front of him and stood up but In Young held onto his hands.

‘Don’t leave yet. You need to eat. Change your clothes. You need to rest too and let me rebandage that wound on your forehead.’ In Young willed Kris to sit back down, and for some reason he listened. Her begging eyes made his legs feel weak, and so he sat again with and annoyed look on his face.

‘Eat.’ In Young said placing the plate in his hands again. Reluctantly Kris put the food into his mouth, and it surprisingly tasted good. None the less, his mind kept wandering off to where his guardian brothers and you were.

*Boys, Savior, where are you now? How can I find you again?*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Guess what week it is for me?!!!!! BEAUTIFUL EXAM WEEK!! -.- no. It's horrible. I hate it. So much. The only thing that made this week good for me was OMG EXO'S COMEBACK SOON!! OMGOMGOMGOMOMOMOMOOMGGGGGGG!! My stomach is still churning. Anyways let's talk about the chapter. I wanted to find a way to have all the guys find each other again and group together as 12 and then find Savior but it felt like it would be too rushed so I'm anticipating a couple more chapters of finding and looking and uh.... as for Chanyeol's death and Kai's unconciousness..... aha nahh if I tell you all then it'd be a spoiler ahahahah so NO! Maybe this evil author nim will just cut them out of the story.... JK NO DON'T KILL ME CHANYEOL AND KAI BIASES

*hides under a rock for my dear life*

aha anyways i really hope you all liked the slow paced chapter and I'll try to update again as soon as possible! Annyeon for now! <3