04

My 12 Guardians

'You.... you.... howw...' You sat there stunned from Kai's kiss. The rest of Exo stood there dumbfounded.

*I... I can't believe it. He kissed her. He actually kissed her....* Chanyeol thought a strong rush of jelously unknowingly filled him.

'Awh... don't worry Savior, it's just a kiss.' Kai smirked just a bit and then he smiled widely.

'Let's go downstairs guys. Savior here needs to calm down.' Kai stated still grinning. He was the first to walk out of your room others followed except for one person. He stayed behind after all of them were gone.

'I wonder.... what if I kissed her there?' He leaned his face close to yours making you back away immediatly.

'WHAT.,..... WHAT DO YOU WANT.....?!' You demanded the curly haired boy. Without answering you he leaned his face in closer and then you felt it. His lips were pressed against yours with his eyes closed. You simply sat there shaking so much and then you came to your senses. Pushing the guy away you began to scram once again. In a split second you saw the 11 other guys pop into your room. They saw you pong a finger and it traced back to a guy that was standing alone in a corner.

'PARK CHANYEOL WHAT DID YOU DO TO SAVIOR?!' Kris bellowed. 

'I.... I just kissed her. Kai did the same thing. I don't see why I'm any different.'

'Chanyeol.... where did you kiss her?' Suho asked furrowing his eyebrows together.

'On the lips.' Chanyeol said plainly. Kai bursted out laughing and Xiumin even had a small smile on his face. Suddenly everyone began to grin at a poor clueless Chanyeol other than the 2 confused maknaes. The only normal person was Luhan.

'Um.... Kai... How about you take Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao out to explain to them uhm.... the reasons on why you don't kiss a girl on her lips.' Kris said through his soft laughter. After the 4 were gone everyone turned back to you.

'I'm sorry for all the.... skinship Savior. We'll explain everything once....'

'Out. EVERY LIVING SOUL OUT OF MY ROOM! NOW!' You yelled. Kris was about to push on but Suho held him back with a shake of his head. But his time instead of Kris talking to you it was Baekhyun who spoke up.

'We're really sorry for shocking you Savior.' You looked into his smile and it practically made you melt. 'Please give us the chance to explain things to you. We'll answer your many questions too.' You thought to yourself for a minute and then finally decided.

'I'm going to go wash up. You 12 wait downstairs.' And with that you walked out of the room for the first time in what felt like forever and went into the bathroom *These people better have a good reason for ruining my life* You thought and jumped into a soothing shower. After dressing yourself you blowed dry your hair and headed into your room. Glancing at a black alarm clock the red numbers stated that it was 2am *Oh goodness gracious I am awake way to early* You thought anticipating a long day ahead of you. Heading down your wooden stairs you saw 12 guys sprawled across your small living room. Sensing that you were coming down all 12 pairs of eyes looked at you in your blue and white school uniform.

*She's beautiful* Kai thought to himself. The others simply stared at you with their gazed following each of your soft footsteps across the small space in awe as they thought similar to Kai. *Our savior is so pretty.* You sat yourself down and looked for the person that seemed like they would be able to give you the most information. Somehow you found your eyes looking for Baekhyun. That guy was the only one you slightly trusted now.

'Speak.' You commanded him forgetting all your hard learned honorifics.

'I think... maybe Duizhang or Suho hyung should tell you what's going on. The rst of us... well we're just here.' Baekhyun said nodding his head towards two other boys. You gave them and look and one of them spoke up.

'You're Exo's savior and we need you to come back to our planet with us. Now. Le's go.' You looked at the stern faced boy and confusion filled your eyes.

'How about I explain it to you.' Another guy said. This guy had a kind look on his face and a sweet smile was shown in his expression. You nodded your head for him to go on. And so the guy told you everything. How he and his 11 other comrads were gaurdians of Exo Planet. The planet was dying and their life source the tree of life was withering away. You found out that Exo Planet had a legend of a girl that would be able to serve as that life source. UNtil the day the "savior" is found Exo will wither. And it's citizens will die. Their only hope was a girl. Located in a whole different dimension.

'And you people think that I'm your "savior?'

'We know you are. Now come back to Exo with us.' The stern faced guy said.

'Woahhh now hold your horses. How are you sure that I'm that girl?'

'Lay show her the picture.' The stern faced guy commanded.

'Duizhang I.....'

'Show Savior. NOW.'

The guy named Lay pulled out a picture of a mand and a women. They were dressed in matallic clothing and the women held a baby in her hands with the man's arms around her. 

'Tha.... that....' You started to stutter your eyes widening in shock.

'These people were the two gaurdians that discovered the Tree of Life. IN their arms is their daughter. And that daughter is you.' You took the picture from Lay's hands your fingers shaking. *That picture.... I have the exact same one. How? Does this mean I'm and alien. Tsk... no wonder I've never fit in.*

'Please Savior you need to come with us. The goddess that protects our dear tree and our planet Exo begs you. Come to our dimension and save us!' All 12 guys kneeled and bowed to you as if you were royalty.

'I.... I....' You saw 24 eyes once again stare at you hopefully. Even the two erts that kissed you seemed sincere. *Is there anything left for me on this Earth? No family no friends. Maybe this will be a whole new adventure for me. Maybe... I can go somewhere I actually belong. There's Sungyeol oppa but.... is he really the guys I love?* You pulled yourself off a train of thoughts that told you of millions of maybe's and wat if's. Looking at each of the guys in their eyes you seemed to trust them then you made your decsion.

'I'l.... I'll go with you. Back to Exo Planet. To save your planet I'll follow you 12 gaurdians. But I warn you before hand I might not be able to save Exo.' You felt the mood in the room light up immediatly. A sense of hope overflowed int he 12 gaurdians hearts. * I am being so dense. Kang Hana you are digging your self a terribly deep grave.* You thought but then some thing came to you. *At least I don't have to go to school.*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Chapter 4 chappie 4 chappie 4............. how many times did i update today? IDK I WAS JUST SO BOREDDDD.... aouwebrnfapowcslkejd well hope you guys liked the chapter. <3 you subbies!! (and melissa <3)