23

My 12 Guardians

 

The few days that you’ve gone home, life had turn back to normal. Taemin was awake and doing perfectly fine. Although what kept lingering in your minds was that name you heard Sehun say. Savior. Savior. Savior. That word, or name, or whatever it was…. It haunted you even in your sleep. And one night you dreamt a terrifying nightmare that left you drenched in cold sweat. There was a dark figure cloaked in black with broken wings. Surrounding the things was a blood red aura that hung ominously. And then next to it stood another figure. This one was covered in something whiter than the snow on the day of the first snow fall. It radiated with light and its wings were full and lusciously beautiful, but the figure still made you feel scared. You walked up to the two, not out of free will, because something controlled your every movement. Your feet dragged themselves up to the two figures and then the black one spoke.

‘Kang Hana, you shouldn’t remember. Do no listen to those boys. All that will come from it is death. Millions, and millions, of deaths.’

‘What do you mean?’ You asked.

‘Savior. Those boys called you Savior and with that name you will ruin them. They’ll do anything for you, even to the point of defying us. And know, that no one, absolutely no one dares to go against us.’ The white figure spoke up. Its voice was soft and fluttery but filled with threat.

‘Who are you?’

‘Someone you shouldn’t know of. Just heed our words. Stay away from the boys. With you by their side, life will be a living hell.’ With that last sentence the two figures disappeared and you were left in an area of nothingness. Then an image popped up before you. It looked like war. Peoples lay dead on the dirt and a certain carcass caught your attention.

*Taemin*

Around him you saw people fighting and the warzone looked terrible. You heard cries after cries of help and resent.

‘Kai where’s Savior?!’ Your eyes followed the voice and it belonged to one of the guardians Kris.

‘She’s at the palace. Sehun and Tao are looking after her.’ Kai answered teleporting here and there dodging the flames that were being thrown at him.

‘Go back. Tell Sehun to take her to the king’s chamber. That’s the only place she’ll be safe!’

‘But you can’t beat Lucifer and Angel on your own! I’m not leaving you. Not with everyone else dead! We only have each other now!’

‘Go! Now! I’m not as important as Savior. Go and protect her Kai. For me. In place of me. Save her because she’s my love. Because she’s our love.’ Kris after saying that shot up into the sky. You saw the two figures again and this time their face showed. Beautifully evil faces, and the two of them took Kris’s arms and pulled. You heard Kris scream with pain.

‘Tell us where she is! She must die guardian! She must die!’

‘No. Savior belongs to us guardians. SHE BELONGS TO US AND SHE WON’T DIE AS LONG AS WE LIVE SHE’LL ALWAYS LIVE ON WITH US. Just kill me Lucifer. You’re heartless anyways. Kill me Angel, because it’s your job. KILL ME AND LEAVE SAVIOR ALONE!’

You woke up from the dream that night and then you weren’t able to go back to sleep. The image of Kris being killed haunted you through the night and then into the day.

‘Will that really happen? Will that girl named Savior really be the cause of all the guardian’s death?’ You said kneading the bread dough that was under palms.

‘Who’s death?’ Your head shot up and Taemin stood there staring strangely at you.

‘Huh? What? No… no one. How long have you been here?’

‘For about a minute now. You fail at kneading the dough even though you’ve been doing it all your life.’ You looked down to the ball of flour that was crumbled in your hands. Taemin chuckled and took it from you, fixing your mess like he always does.

‘Taemin ah, what if…. Someone… causes another’s death? Does that make them a bad person?’ You asked.

‘Cause of another’s death? Well… I guess it depends on the situation. Why are you asking these things Hana? Is something wrong?’ Taemin put a hand on your shoulder caringly.

‘N… no. It’s just…. Nevermind. Do you mind covering my shift in the bakery? I have something to do.’ You threw off the flour covered apron and raced out the door.’

‘HEY! WHAT DO I TELL YOUR PARENTS?!’

‘I’ll be home soon! Don’t worry!’ You left Taemin standing as confused as ever and you ran past everyone in the market.

*I have to find out more about Savior. If she’s the cause of the guardian’s death. If it’s her fault that Exo is in chaos and her fault that Taemin dies, I have to tell them. The guardians can’t go looking for her. She’s not a Savior. She’s the devil.*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : A short update but I still hope you all liked it. It's just a little peek into Hana's mind after she left the guardians.