20

My 12 Guardians

'Kang Hana! Yah Kang Hana where are you?! Hana! Ha...'

'Stop it D.O. she's gone. We've searched this place for the longest time ever. If she was here we would have already found her. Give it up D.O.'

'You don't understand Kai. That girl. She shouldn't be anything important but.... somehow.... I feel like I know here. I fell.... love for her. Like she's a important person to me.' D.O. said putting his hand over his chest.

'She's a stranger D.O.'

'You'll understand too! If you see her! She's nothing special. The most annoying, rude, and plain girl ever. Nothing compared to others that I've seen but.... the more i think about it the more important she becomes. I have to find her.' D.O. insisted. Kai took in a deep breath. How could a girl do this to his brother? She must be an amazing person.

'I'll go look for her. Where's her house located?' Kai asked.

'That's right! She could have found a way to get home! Let's go. I don't know the exact house but that boy Taemin, he'll know.' D.O. exclaimed racing back to the palace. Kai again followed behind him. 

*Who are you Kang Hana? How can you be so important?*

************************

'Lay! Lay! Where are you?!' Kris ran around the medical wing looking for the healer with Tao trailing behind him. they found Lay and Suho sitting at a table with Sehun and Luhan studying medical leaves.

'Come here! Come with me! There's someone you need to save!' Kris grabbed Lay's hand pulling him to the door. Suho, Sehun, and Luhan looked up confused.

'To save someone? Kris what are you talking about?' Lay questioned furrowing his brows.

'There.... is a person. You have to save her. Even if she's dead. You'll have to bring her back to life! Hurry come with me!'

'No! Explain everything to me first. Or else I won't be able to help you Kris.'

'I don't even know where to start.'

'We have time.' Suho said pulling up a chair for Kris and Tao. Sehun and Luhan also sat down.

'Yay! Story time.' Sehun said cutely excited to hear the news.

**********************************

'Baekhyun ah... where are you....... Chanyeol is here.......' Chanyeol said creeping into Baekhyun's room. He quckly pulled the door to the bedroom open but there was no one behind it.

'Aish where the heck is this guy? I haven't seen him since this evening and it's 9 pm already. Eh whatever. I'm gonig to find Xiumin and Chen to go play. Maybe the'll want to be filled in about Kang Hana too!'

***********************************

'Wake up. Wake up. Hurry wake up you stupid peasant!' D.O. held Taemin's sleeping bod shaking it up and down.

'D.O. stop moving him or you'll break his bones even more!' Kai said.

'This isn't working. I have to go down to the market. Now.' D.O. began to head out again.

'You are not going anywhere. I'll go.' Kai said.

'But you don't know what Hana looks like.'

'I'll find her. You're in no right mind to be going out to the market.'

'But....'

'Shut up. I'll go and send you info on her. Maybe I'll take her to the palace too. Just wait.' Kai assured D.O. and then he left.

*This Kang Hana better be worth it.* Kai thought.

************************************

'Where is he? Where is he!!' You asked Onew.

'I don't know. This morning he said he'd find you. But.... he never came back. Where were you all day Hana. My family and your family were all worried about you. Onew said his face booked calm in the flickering lamp light.

'Well don't worry about me anymore. Taemin. He must be with the gaurdians. I have to go to the palace!' You said starting out of the room.

'Then what are you going to do Hana? The gaurds won't let you in even if you tried.'

'But oppa!'

'I really don't know what to do and I don't even know why Taemin would be in that place. But it's the middle of the night so let's not make a ruckus. We'll go to the palace in the morning.'

'And then what. What will you do?'

'I'll demand for my younger brother.'

***************************************

Kai landed in the center of the city's market not knowing where to start. He walked alittle and then stopped. Suddenly there was a girl that bursted out of a pair of wooden doors that belonged to a bakery.

'Hana I'm not messing with you don't go!' Kai saw a boy run out after the girl.

'Oppa Taemin is in that place. I don't know if he's living or rotting away in the place dungeon I have to help him. Even if I have to move past the gaurds.'

'Hana! Don't go!'

*So she's the girl D.O. was talking of.*

**********************************

Lay, Suho, Sehun, Luhan, and Tao were all sitting around the stone table listening to Kris tell his story. After that Duizhang finished they all sat there dumbfounded.

'Are you lying? Or no you're just bad a lying Duizhang. She's just a girl that no one knows. How is she of any importance?' Tao asked.

'I don't know. Obviously D.O. can feel it too. She's different. That why I need you Lay. If she did get hurt I need you to help me save her.'

'Save her from what?' Lay questioned.

'The dragons.'' Said Kris taking a small gulp. The always confident Duizhang was for once scared. Not for himself but for you.

'But the dragons belong to you.' Luhan said. 

'I don't know. I don't think my dragons would do anything like that. But.... if she was on that moutain top then she would have no way of getting down. There's no other possibility.' Kris arguied.

'Let's go. All of us. C'mn Lay I'm curious about this Kang Hana. Let's all go look for this important stranger.' Said Suho. he met eyes with Kris who gave him a thankful look.

'Okay let's go.' Lay said getting up from his seat.

'Yay!! Field trip!' Sehun similed widely. Luhan grinned with him.

'Fun fun fun!!' Tao said. And with that the 6 gaurdians headed out in search of you. A "Important" girl.

********************************

You were trying to struggle out of Onew's grip on your waist. In your mind the only important person now was Taemin and you had to go to the palace to take him back home no matter how many scary gaurds stood in your way.

'Onew oppa! Don't you care about Taemin?! Don't you care about him being home?! Let me go!'

'I love Taemin Hana but I care for you too and I can't let you go!'

'Oppa! Let me....'

'I'll take you. To the palace. I can take you there.' You and Onew looked up from your tangled "wrestle" to see a boy maybe around Taemin's age standing with his hands in his pocket looking at you two with a blank stare.

'What?' Onew asked letting go of you. 

'I can bring both of you into the palace.'

'And who are you?' You asked.

'My name is Kai. Exo's gaurdian Kai.'

'No. I don't need your help. I'll get to the palace on my own. Never will I accept help from a gaurdian.' You said.

'Well too bad. I'm not helping you Kang Hana I'm saving my fellow gaurdian's sanity. So i'm afraid you'll have to come with me.' Kai stated in a firm tone.

'Well I'm not.......' Before finishing your sentence Kai out of no where appeared next to you and Onew.

'I trust that you're Taemin's brother? Why don't you come too.' And with that kai held onto your's and Onew's wrist. Then... Poof..... all that was left in the lonley market streets were the dust that was turned up.

****************************

'A familiar looking girl? I wanna see!' Xiumin said after hearing Chanyeol tell his story of his short encounter with you.

'Her name's Kang Hana?' Asked Chen thinking back, that name did sound familiar to him.

'Well we could go look for her and look for Baekhyun too.' Chanyeol suggested. And so it was set. The three gaurdians walked out to the palace's front gates only to run into Kris and the five other gaurdians.

'What are you doing?' Luhan questioned.

'Going to find Kang Hana.' Chanyeol said.

'Well good.. We'll need all the help we can.....' Before ending his sentence Kris's attention shot up to the thing that appeared in front of him. Although before he could muster the name Kang Hana from his mouth a different voice spoke up.

'Savior?'

'Sehun.... what are you saying?'