08

My 12 Guardians

The 12 boys were standing in the living room smiling about their amazing act that would seal off their plan and let you fall for the 12 of them immediatly. Suho and 11 other people's eyes turned to the door knob that was now making the noise of being opened.

'She's here. Time to act.' Kris said. 'Everyone? Places please.....'

************************

You insearted the key into the door knob expecting the boys to still be moping around the house. *I hope they don't mind my plans of letting them stay with me.* You thought expecting a quiet atmosphere but the minute you opened your door yelling could be heard coming from your living room. *What the hell...* Your eyes widened when you saw what had happened to your living room. Everything was either burnt or frozen. Chairs were turned over and your book case was knocked to the ground. The walls and ceiling were soaking wet and in one corner of the room you saw the carpet turned up and what showed past the concrete was dirt. Light bulbs were broken and several holes could be seen in the walls. One even went from the living room wall through the kitchen. 

'Oh my....' Before your sentence finished a fireball flew past your face towards a spear made of ice. Something was popping up everywhere running away from flying furniture. Then everything stopped and you heard Kai's voice.

'You're weak! Every single one of you! Even if there's no space ship we can still try to get back to Exo!'

'What? How the hell do you think we'll travel through dimensions?! You stupid bastard do you want to kill all of your brothers?!' You saw Chanyeol yell at Kai throwing yet another fireball towards him but then Xiumin intercepted with his ice.

'Shouldn't we at least try to get home?'

'We'll all be put in danger why can't you people understand?!' Kris yelled tossing a chair at the boys. Luhan held his hand out and pushed the wooden piece of furniture into the wall.

'Us gaurdians will just keep arguing if this isn't solved!' You stared at the boys that were fighting with each other rughlessly. Even the quiet Baekhyun and Lay were fighting on another. Chen and D.O. went at it like no one's business. Sehun and Tao were in a corner of the room crying their eyes out. Suprisingly they were calling out your name.

'Savior come help us! Hurry!' Tao screamed.

'Savior help help help!!!' You heard Sehun cry out. 

It broke your heart to hear them call to you. Forgetting about everything that was flying in the room you raced over to the terrfied maknae's.

'Savior you came!'

'Help us hyungs are fighting!'

'You two calm down nothing's going to happen to you guys. Why did this all hap....' A bolt of lightning struck and knocked down a picture frame of your 8th grade graduating class making it shatter into pieces.

*That.... that was my favorite picture. That's it.... this has got to end.*

'WOULD YOU DAMN ALIENS STOP DESTROYING MY HOME!' Everyone froze in place of their next attack eyes focused on you and your loud voice.

*Is she taking the bait?* Kris thought.

'Aren't you all brothers? Why are you all fighting and hurting each other? Sehun and Tao are crying because of you all!'

*C'mon savior.... take the bait..... we're so close..... c'mon....*

'I understand that you all want to return home. I get that you're all scared of being away from Exo planet and not having a place to stay.'

*Just one more sentence....* Kris held his breath for what you would say next.

'So I've decided. You can all stay with me until you guys can go back to Exo.'

*Bingo.* Kris turned to face Suho and gave him a signal to have everyone else make up.

'Savior is right. We shouldn't be fighting. Let's all stop.' Said Suho. Everyone from Exo understood and started to walk over to each other. Thei rmoods turned 180 degrees and even the crying maknaes left no evidence of their tears. No puffy red eyes and the fighters started to dust off the soot that came from their little spar.

*Are they bi polar or something?* You thought. *Either that or their really good at listening to orders. Ehhh whatever I need to start preparing for their stay. Who knows how long they'll stay here.* You began to feel the burden of taking in 12 new members. Looking up you saw the boys chatting amongst each other. They were talking so fast you couldn't even understand a single word that was said. *First things first. My living room.*

'Hey!' You yelled at them loudly trying to speak over the voices that were concealed in the small area. The 12 gaurdian aliens turned to you.

'I have a special job for you guys.' You smiled happily.

'Huh?' The 12 boys looked at each other.

*Why do I feel uneasy about this?* Chanyeol thought. And his instincts, similar to his brothers, were correct. What you made the Exo members do was something that they've never done in their whole lives.

**************************

You left the boys in confusion for just a bit making them wait for you to get supplies. Coming back you had in your hand 6 brooms, and a basket full of cleaning supplies and towels. Exo simply stared at you with a blank expression on their faces.

'Well what are you waiting for? Start cleaning.' You commanded them but no one stepped up. You gave a 'what gives' look and then Kris stepped up.

'I don't know if we've made this clear or not but Savior we're gaurdians.'

'I know. You're gaurdian aliens from Exo planet.'

'Okay... then why are you making us do a maid's job?'

'Excuse me? A maid?'

'Yes a maid. Don't you have someone to clean up after you?' Kris asked making it seem like it was a given for everyone to have a maid.

'I'm sorry Kris sshi. I don't know how you were treated back on Exo planet but here we don't have maids. Or at least... normal people don't. So you guys make the mess you guys clean it.

'I refuse! I am a honorable gaurdian on Exo planet. How are you to tell me to do these kind of things!' Kris yelled back to you standing his ground.

*What did this kid say?* You thought.

'Okay then. You don't wanna listen? Well then let me tell you a sad truth you jerk. This is Earth. You follow earth's rules. This is my house. You follow MY rules. I tell you to clean so you will CLEAN. Understood?' You looked around and no one moved.

'I said.... UNDERSTOOD?' Right then all the boys began to shuffle towards the supplies. Kris stared wided eyed at at the strong gaurdians that were listening to a girl shorter than them. Then Tao came up to him. 

'Start working Duizhang.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________