21

My 12 Guardians

Everyone looked to Sehun strangly. The minute you popped up in front of the gaurdian's eyes he called yu the strangest name that a person could have. "Savior"

*What? What's Sehun talking about?* Luhan thought to himself. *Savior?*

'Sehung what are you saying?' Chen questioned looking weirdly at the maknae that looked as suprised as ever.

'S.... S... Savior! You're Savior! Oh my god. You're Savior. Savior I thought that I would never see you again! It's been thousands of years Saior I missed you so much!' The young looking gauridan pushed pass Kai and Onew who were standing by you two sides.He wrapped his arms around your waist and began to spin your around and before you knew it the little gaurdians was tightly embracing you like you were his lover that he hasn't seen for ages.

'Let.... Let go of me!!! Hey let me go you annoying little.....'

You kicked your legs and thrashed around only to loose your balance and fall backwards. Luckily this time Onew catched you. You could see two other gaurdians holding the little one back preventing him from jumping on you once again. Kai has now merged back to his rightful place on the side of the gaurdians who were all facing you and Onew. Curiosity and shock enveloped their facial expressions.

'Savior she's our.....'

'Sehun stop it. Who's Savior?' Luhan said trying to calm Sehun down. You looked caringly to the gaurdian that hugged you. He was cryang and for some strange reason his crying and tears made you sad. Your heart began to ache but ignoring the disgusting painfulness yuo put your mind straight and set sight to what you came here for.

'First things first,' You started 'You, Kai, teleporter or whoever you are. I have a bone to pick with you. Second, I want him back. Give me back my friend. Give me back Taemin.' You demanded to Kris and D.O.

'I'll.... bring you to him.' D.O. said about to turn when Kris interrupted.

'On one condition.'

'She's my person Kris so no conditions.'

'I said..... on one condition.' Kris shot a menacing glare at D..O. and continued his sentence.

'After yo check on Taemni asnwer some of my questions. Our questions i mean. I'm sure we all have things to ask you.' Kris said not forgetting about his fellow gaurdian brothers. Even the ones he hated. You took in a deep breath, gave Onew's hand a squeeze and then nodded your head. 

*Anything for Taemin. I'll do anything for him.*

D.O. and Kai led you to their portion of the castle where Taemin stayed. With the gaurdians trailing close behind. All the gaurdian except Baekhyun who seemed to still be missnig and Luhan who was busy calming Sehun down. The rest of them went along to Kai's dismay, mad that so many people mostly people he didn't like would be in his bedroom. Once the group reached the chamber doors Kai opened them. You cautiously peered in and on the comfy looking bed was Taemin sleeping soundly.

'Taemin....' Your voice trembled as you ran to him, Onew close behind you. In front of you laid a sweet sleeping face. You took in a sigh of relief as your fingers brushed Taemin's hair away from his face that showed no sign of discomfort or pain.

'He's doing perfectly fine. Probably will wake up tomorrow morning. Just a few broken ribs that are almost done healing.' Lay informed you. You nodded your head turning to the rest of the gaurdians, letting Onew look after his younger brother.

*Okay.... let's get this over with* You thought.

'What do you all want to ask me.'

'Not here. In our meeting room. It's better to talk there.' Kris said. The rest of the gaurdians turned to him shocked that the gaurdian's meeting roo was being used once gain. Because the last time anyone set food in that room was the day the bonds of the Exo gaurdians fell apart. 

You followed the weiry looking boys out of Kai's chamber and down constantly twisting and winding halls that seemed to never end. Finally you stopped. In front of a large portrain that painted the image of space and a strange looking galaxy. The galaxy was all blue. It looked like water with white spots that looked like clouds.

'Is that.... Earth?' You asked staring at the familiar looking thing that was so similar to the picture in one of your books.

You looked to the other boys slightly confused by why they would just stand in front of a painting. From behind you a boy named Kai stepped up. Taking off a ring that laid on his right hand he pressed the letters EXO on a emblem that made the portrait rumble and it opened before you showing a dark, murky hall.

'In here?' You asked slightly scared of what was ahead of you.

'After you miss Hana.' Kai said placing his cold hand on the small of your back making you jump forward just a bit. He smirked and walked on. You stuck your tounge out at him just a bit and moved on right behind the arrogant gaurdian. At the end of the long hall was another door. this time the handle seemed normal enough but when you reached out to touch it a gauridan stopped. you. 

'You should let Chen open this.' D.O. said. Another gairdian you percieved as Chen stepped up before you. His hand touch the copper handle and a flash of lightning electricity ran into the handle and you heard a click. It sounded like a bolt was loosened and the door unlocked. You watched your step as you walked into the room scared of any other traps or catches that was needed to be met.

'Sit down.' A sweet faced smiling gauridan said nodding his head to a black leather chair emeblished with silver pearls.

'What you need to know?' You asked once again. The gaurdian named Chen was the first to speak up. 

'Why are you so important?' You cocked your head to the side confused.

'Important? I'm important.'

'That was a bad question Chen.'

''Shut up Xiumin.' Chen said wacking him in the shoulders.

'Ow!! Okay okay okay whatever you already asked your question. Now it's my turn.' You directed your attention to a chubby faced gaurdian named Xiumin.

'What's your name?'

'Kang Hana.' You kept your expression blank not wanting to reveal too much of what you were thinking to the gaurdians that you still remembered you hated.

'That.... is a even worser question Xiumin.' Said Chanyeol. 

'Hey! You.... you're the one that left me on the moutain!' You exclaimed pointing a accusing finger to the guy that was a bit less that a foot taller than you.

'Yup okay moving on. I'd love to know what you were doing on my moutain.'

'Excuse me? But you need to ask your Duizhang or whoever you call that guy.' You said. 

'He brought you?'

'Duh. What do you think I climbed up there on my own. You stupid... little..... urgha;ilesh;sw no. Just no. Moving on!' You demanded getting slightly annoyed by the questions these boys were asking you.

*If they're gonna act so serious why the hell do they bring me here to ask random question. Ugh no wonder Taemin hates them.*

'Kris, what were you doing there?' Chanyeol's voice got serious and he starred at Duizhang.

'Why do you ask me that. The moutain belongs to us. All of us. There's a place for every single gaurdian there Park Chanyeol.' Kris said squaring up to Chanyeol who was the same height as him.

'Don't try to play the nice guy. You've never thought of us as one before. No matter how many times we were together for thousands of years you never even attempted to fix our bond. Don't try to do it now.' Said Chanyeol turning his back on Kris. The leader tried to speak up again to argue but Suho intervened.

'Enough bickering you two. It's my turn now. I actually have a very interesting question for you Kang Hana. But first things first. My name is Suho.'  You looked to the gaurdian. He was the one that always had the most kind smile on his face. Respectful and courteous, out of all the gaurdians you liked him best.

'Ask away.'

'When I first heard Kris talk of you he said, you were an.... important.... person. Can you explain to me the events that happened this pass day that made out Duizhang think that?' And so you told all of them the situation you were put in a everything that went on. Chanyeol's attention turned back to the group when the talk of his phoenix Scarlet was brought up, and how a person brought you home.

*A person? A servant? Gaurdians don't have servants....* The gaurdians thought to themselves but instead of pressing on they let you finish your story.

'And so I'm here now. Getting interrogated by a bunch of gaurdians that I take no liking to.' You finished.

'Oh so everything is my fault.' D.O. said glaring at you.

'Yes. It is your fault. And the other guy's fault. You two didn't have to go to the market. You were just making problems. You two didn't have to bring me to the moutain. But you still did. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO ORDER THAT STUPID TELEPORTER TO TAKE ME HERE BECAUSE I WOULDN'T NEED TO GO TO THIS HELL OF A PALACE IF YOU DIDN'T HURT AND TAKE TAEMIN!' You yelled anger boiling up to the top of your head. 

'Fine then. Be mad. But still answer my question. Who are you. And not your name or where you live. Who are you as a person. Why do you make me feel like I know you.?' D.O. demanded.

'You know my answer to that? I don't know. NEXT QUESTION.' 

'No answer my....'

'I already did. No next question.' You stated grinding your teeth and shooting daggers to D.O. with your eyes. The other gaurdians looked at you two in shock that a citizen would dare speak to a gaurdian in that tone. 

'Kris. I actually want to ask you something. Everyone is say that I'm important. But guess what, I'm just an ordinary girl.' 

'Because you look familiar to me. Too familiar. You look like that to D.O. too. There's something about you. It's like.... you're tied to me. With some sort of connection.' Kris said staring deeply into your eyes.

'But I'm not special. Nor do I know you. I don't know any of you.'

'Yes you do. And I know you too. Like Sehun called you. Savior.'

*Again with that name. Who said it this time?*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Blahhoa;iesuawofe this was such a bad update!!! ): i'm upset with myself. Hopefully tomorrow's update will be better. but hope you all can bear with me for just a few more chapters. Once everything get's organized i promise that there'll be romance. ^^ on Hana's side and the Exo gaurdian's side too. As for now enjoy!! <3 ^^