24

My 12 Guardians

'Please please please please let me in!' You begged the gaurds tugging on their armor.

'I'm sorry miss I can't let you in. Go back home!'

'I have to meet them! Tell the guardians that I'm here. C'mon! Please? At least let me meet one of them!' You  bickered with the guards going at it, back and forth. No matter what you said they just rejected you everytime. Then from behind you the paddling of horse hooves came up. Upon the horse sat a guardian. His tinted skin shown beautifully in the sunlight and that tossled hair defined the sharp jawline. You let out a sigh of relief.

'Kai....'

'Saivor....' *What's she doing here? Did she remember? Does she know her true identity?*

'Kai thank goodness you're here. I need to talk to you. Or now.... I need to speak with Kris. Your Duizhang. But these guards won't let me in!' You said running over to Kai tugging on the reins that laid slack in his hands. He climbed down from the horse to get to your level but even then you had to look up to see his face.

'Just tell me here...;

'But... no....'

'Come with me.' Kai said leading you past the guards and into the palace. Once again the winding hallways greeted you but this time light showned throught the stained glass windowns removing the past omnious feelings. Kai opened the door that stood at the end of the hall. The room you walked into felt plain and cold. 

'Is this your room?' You asked looking around.

'I share it with D.O.' He said taking off his shoes and jacket leaving the bare muscular arms for you to see. Kai hande you a glass cup that was filled with what seemed like sugar and green tea.

'How did you know that I liked tea?'

'Just a lucky guess.' He said and sat himself down and nodded for you to sit beside him. *And because Savior liked the exact same thing.* 

'So, what did you need to say?'

'You.... and the rest of the guardians.... the 12 of you.... shouldn't try to find Savior. She doesn't want to see you. And she's.... dangerous.' You said your hands trembling making Kai look at you questionly.

'She's dangerous.'

'And she doesn't want to see us? What makes you so sure of that? How can you feel what Savior feels?'

'I just know! I've said this already but again. She's dangerous.'

'Savior? Is someone that's bad? And will hurt us?' Kai asked.

'Mhm. I had a dream, and Lucifer and Angel, they were killing everyone. Because I remembered my past life!'

'Because YOU remembered YOUR past life?'

'No no no... what I mean... is that.... Sa.... Savior.... she remembered everything that thappened on Earth and so everyone gets killed.' You stuttered not able to look at Kai who was getting closer and closer to you with every word that was said. Like he was trying to figure out what you were trying to hide.

*Savior would stutter if she lied too...* Kai thought.

'Savior.. has remembered? Everything? She currently has remembered?'

'Well.. I don't know i'm not her!' You tried to defend yourself.

'Savior... has remembered everything that has happened on Earth. You said... Earth?'

'Earth. It's... a planet....'

'You've remembered.' Kai whispered in your face.

'What are you talking about....' 

'You've remembered Savior. You've never been good at lying. Don't try to deny it. Don't deny your identity'

'What identity! I'm Kang Hana! From Exo! Not Savior! I'm not her!'

'How do you know Savior's a girl?? Why do you say that you remember when Savior was the one that was suppose to remember? How do you know how Savior feels? How are you able to call Earth a planet?! That was a human term Savior! That is what you called Earth when we first set foot into your house!' Kai pointed out.

'I.... i know that because....' You were at a lost for words but then an idea popped up in your head. 'Luhan told me! When he told me of Savior and who she was! That's why... I know Earth is called a planet.'

'Luhan doesn't know that Savior. And that still doesn't explain how you understand Savior's feelings of not wanting to see us.'

'Just... I'M NOT SAVIOR! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!'

'You know your identity stop lying to yourself!' Kai pushed you down onto the couch putting his body over yours. 

'You knew who everyone was Savior. Why did you try to hide? You know who I am! Please stop it!! Stop breaking my heart and tell me that truth!' You saw tears in Kai's eyes one drop fell out of them and onto your cheek.

'Kai...' You started. He took your hand and put it to his chest where you felt the thump of his heart. 

'This heart has been beating for 7766 years. Beating in the hope that you'd come back to me. Don't make me wait anymore Savior.'

'I saw how you die Kai. These days, that's all I've been dreaming of. Lucifer and Angel comes to me in my dreams! They warn me that if I even think of remembering you all then you'll die! I saw how Kris got ripped apart, I saw Chanyeol's fire go out. Baekhyun's light disappeared! D.O. was crushed to death! Suho drowned, Xiumin froze to death, Chen was electrocuted, Luhan like Kris was torn apart, Lay poisioned. Sehun and Tao were tortured. You all got killed by your own ability Kai! That was in my dream. All of you died because of me. If I remember then it means you all die! I'd rather live away from you all then lose you guaridans! That's why...... I don't remember. Because I can't. I hate Savior. I hate that I'm Savior because that means that I can't be with you guys!' You yelled tears streaming your body shaking at the truth you've been keeping to yourself since the day Kris brought you up to the moutain. You've remembered it all. But if it meant that those boys would die because of you, it was better to just not know. Suddenly Kai's arms that were next to your sides collasped and they wrapped around your small body frame. You two laid in that position on the velvet seat with you laying in his arms. You felt Kai's body start to tremble. 

'Please don't go Savior. I don't care if I die. You're the reason that I'm alive. Please don't leave me! Don't leave us Guardians!' His grip on you tightened and you began to curse yourself. 

*Why did I have to be Savior?! I don't want this. I don't want any of them to be in pain! Not because of me. No!! I don't want to remember!! God... please..... make me forget. Save my lovely guardians.... and let me forget. Once again.*