16

My 12 Guardians

The first day the Gaurdians came back to Exo planet the King could sense their sadness. After a month of being home the Gaurdians got on with their work. Trying to save Exo a little at a time. But everytime they would see a part of their home die, their minds would trail to you. 

*Savior would be able to fix this if she didn't get hurt*

Kris would constantly ask Lay how much longer until the gaurdians would be able to set off to look for you again. The healer simple shook his head and gave a sad expression. As the days passed the gaurdians began to go back to normal. Eventually time took over their memory. 50 years have gone by. The King grew old but the thing about Exo Planet was that it had the ability to keep the royal family and it's gaurdians youthful. Although no matter how long one lives their memories of the past is bound to catch up with them. And no matter how hard the gaurdians tried to hold onto you and your sweet smile the image of it soon disappeared from their minds. The talk about their "Savior" dwindled into nothing. Chanyeol, Xiumin, Tao, and Sehun went back to their smiley selves. D.O., Baekhyun, and Lay started to focus on their magial studies. Kris and Suho watched over Exo having Chen tag along to learn about the land's beautiful essence. And as for our last two gaurdians, well, they had girlfriends. They had girls that they admired. Not love but liked. Kai went back to that girl he liked since before he met you. As for Luhan he went around one lady to another. Charming everyone with his looks. Somewhere in their brains you existed but that memory of their love for you was locked away securely in a section of thier minds. Because time played it's tol and the past became even further history. 

1,000 years later

2,000 years later

3,000 years later

The King wawtched as his dear gaurdians begin to loose their true character. The 12 of them became different. Rude, arrognt, and most of all heartless. Even cute Sehun and Tao now were the ones who would push other out of their way to get what they wanted. Exo planet's king simply sat there heart broken as the bonds between the gaurdians broke away at the seams. Now 5,000 years later the boys wouldn't even look at each other. Exo planet's condition gre worse every hundred years. The place was dying. Not because there was no life source from Savior, but because without you the gaurdians lost themselves. There was and empty spot in their hearts that needed you to fill. It was like having a void that up all of the boy's consciences. When the legends spoke of a "Savior" it wasn't for the Tree of Life to take in your life source. But it was for the gaurdians. Now there was only 2699 years left and the King prayed.

*Please Exo's gods. Send Savior to this planet. And let us survive.*

*******************

The cross between life and death seemed to be a short one. The time it took to get there was instant. As your soul floated through the nothingness your memory began to be drained. You were going start anew. So beginning from the minute you were born you forgot everything. One. By. One.

          5 years old : 'Yah Kang Hana! Get back here this instance and clean up this mess you made! Now!'

'No mommy I don't wanna! I'm going to play with the gaurdians!!'

          6 years old : 'We have to leave Hana please listen to mommy!'

'But I don't wanna go to Earth! I wanna stay here with the gaurdians and uncle King on Exo Planet!'

          8 years old : 'Hana ah!! Do you want to go to the store with daddy?'

'Nope. I'm going to play with Sungyeol oppa!'

         15 years old : Please! I'm begging you! Save my parents!! Their still in the fire! Save them!! Oh please!!'

         17 years old : 'Be prepared for the most horriffic punishment of your lives....'

'Hey Savior is this your punishment? Poking us in the stomach?'

'What? Sehun you aren't tickelish? Huh?!'

         Day of Death : 'We can't save the baby Savior we'll die! Let's go!'

'Fire can't burn you but you choose not to save a life?! Chanyeol this is all your fault!' * I have to save that child.*

'Her memory is flushed.'

'Good job Lucifer. How much longer until this soul reincarinates?'

'2682 more years. Where do you want me to send her?'

'A request has been sent in. She needs to be born on.... Exo Planet. Destiny.... a Savior? Of the planet. Uh... born into a baker's family. Name of.... hey it's the same name has her last life. Kang Hana.'

'But angel, wouldn't that give her a door into her past life memories?' Lucifer asked.

'Nah it'll be fine. Just finish her up and we can send her on her way. Oh and how many more days until she fulfills her destiny?'

'2699 more years.'

'Okaayyy! Let's get moving then. You know how fast 2699 years fly by! Keep up the good work!'

*********2682 years later************

'Isn't she beautiful honey? You've given birth to such and amazing little girl.'

'Let me hold her.'

'What should we name her?'

'I was thinking something simple. Like Hana. Kang Hana. Nice and normal. Hoping she'll grow up to be a simple girl.'

**************17 years later***************

'Hey Hana can you go deliver this loaf of bread to Mr. Lee down the street?'

'Kay mom!!' Popping out of the busy bakery was you. A 17 year old girl. Yoour hair was pulled back into a pony tail, sweat from the heat clouded your face but you still ran past all the shopping citizens of Exo Planet. Suddenly a small cart hit you from the back making you fall onto it.

'Ahh! What the.....' Turning around you saw a cute faced boy smiling at you.

'Yah. Lee Taemin. What do you think you're doing?!'

'Giving you a ride so you don't have to run to deliver the bread. Are you going to my house?' Taemin asked slowly pushing you on the wooden cart.

'Yeah. How's appa and umma Lee doing?' You asked.

'Oh their doing fine. No worried. It's just their a bit concerned with my brother's chicken obsession.'

'Awhh... is Onew oppa endulging himself into those little cluckers again?'

'Yeah.' You and Taemin rolled down the street slowly laughing as you all were gong. As you two got closer to the Lee's small house there was a gust of wind that blew and knocked you, Taemin, and everyone in the market over.

'God don't tell me those stupid gaurdians are here again.' Taemin whined.

'The Gaurdians? You mean the bunch of trouble makers that ruin our markets?' You questioned.

'Who else. Just because their "gaurdians" they think that they can do whatever they want. I hate them so much.' Taemin tsked and as he was brushing off his pants a pair of arms lifted him up from the ground and straight into the sky.

'I just heard someone say that they hated me. How dare you peasant say such a thing. I should drop. How high up is this? 500 feet? Ehh... you won't die.'

'Put him down Kris!!' A boy stood in a strip of dirt that shot it's way up 500 feet into the air.

'Awhh D.O. you're so nice. Even if this kid insulted you.' Kris smirked and began to loosen his grip on Taemin.

'I said put him down!'

'Okay. You said so.' And then Kris let Taemin go. Having him fall from the sky. You watched down below horrified.

*Stupid Gaurdians I swear if anything happens to Taemin I'll kill every single one of you!*