01

My 12 Guardians

     In the universe there are many dimensions. In one of the dimensions there is a planet called Earth. On Earth there are countries. In a country called Sough Korea there is a house located in Seoul, South Korea's capital. In that house lives a girl that grew up there since birth. She was a beautiful girl. Perfectly slim, soft wide eyes, milky skin, and whenever she walked by boys would stare. Though, with all the attention the girl felt lonley. There was never a person that truely loved her. With no parents, with no real friends the girl was in solitude. But who knows. Maybe there'll be a person, or people, that can give that girl love. For now she'll stay strong and smile because she still vaguely remembers her mother saying no matter how difficult anything is you always need to smile. Smile and everything will be okay.

***********************

     Kris put down the viewing mioor that allowed one to look through different dimensions. Passing it onto his brother he looked out to the planet Exo. Everything was dying. The citizens were suffering. He looked to Suho, that seemed to be deep in thought, probably thinking of the same thing he was. 

'Do you know how we can save this place?' Kris asked.

'I think you know all too well what Exo needs to do.' Answered Suho. 

'Then.... let's go to the King.' Said kris heading out of the oval shaped room with Suho trailing behind him. He gathered all his thoughts preparing what he would say to his majesty of Exo Planet. As leader of the Exo gaurdians he was responsible for almost everything. They were gaurdians of this dying planet. There were 12 of them in all including him and Suho. Their jobs were quite simple. Take care of Exo Planet and the main energy source being the Tree of life. But not long ago Kris found that the Tree of Life was dying. And if that happened that ment Exo Planet would disappear forever. There was although one way to save the tree. A legend was told of a savior that would save the tree with her life force. And after months of searching Kris and Suho have found their savior. A life source for their dear planet. Now there was one simple task to complete. To speak with the King so he would allow Kris and Suho to travel through dimensions to take their savior back to Exo Planet and become their life source. To become their Tree of Life. Taking 5 more steps forward Kris and Suho opened the door into the King's chambers. 

'Kris, Suho, is there any advancement on saving our planet?' The King egerly asked rising from his royal seat. 

'Please don't worry your magesty. Kris and I, we've successfully found a life source although....'

'Although what?' The King questionsed his two leader gaurdians.

'Although that life source is in another dimension.' Kris stated looking down to the ground.

'That's absurd.! Do you two truely expect me to allow you guys to travel through dimensions?! No! Kris, Suho you two know all twoo well the dangers. You two could perish into dist floating around in space. Absolutly not.' The King stated turning his back on the boys. 

'Please your majesty! What if.... we take Lay with us? His power is healing. He'll keep us safe. Please allow us gaurdians to save the planet!' Kris asked kneeling down on his knees, Suho following suit in his brother's actions. 

'The story of Exo's savior could just be a myth. What if.... what if she cannot help us? You all could get hurt!"

'That's a risk we're willing to take.' Said Suho looking hopefully to their dear King. 

'Fine. Go.' Smiles appeared on the two Gaurdian's face. 

'Thank you your majesty!' Kris exclaimed about to leave to prepare for the trip but the King stopped him. 

'You two are leaders of Exo. Take care of yourselves. And before everything, y'ou will take your brothers with you. All 10 of them.'

'But what about Sehun and Tao? Their so young.' Suho said. 

'Those two will stay behind. But the rest goes and you all must take care of each other understood?' Suho and Kris nodded their heads and set out to talk to the rest of the Exo Gaurdians while the King stared wistfully after them. 

'My dear gaurdians, go safetly and please, come back to my kingdom intacted.'

***********************

'What?! Why can't Tao hyung and I come with?! This is so unfair! We wanna cross dimensions too!' 

'Sehun ah calm down! We aren't going on vacation you and Tao will get hurt!' Suho said kindly.

'Duizhang!! Please can Sehun and I come?!! PWEASEEEE? We'll be good. I'll do aegyo for you! Sehun come here!' Sehun ran over to Tao and they began to do their aegyo on the two stressed leaders to the point that Kris got so annoyed that he started to yell at the boys. 

'This is it! You two expect to go but you're acting like such kids! No! You two are staying home! Now get out of this room this instance and let your hyungs prepare!' Tao and Sehun sadly shuffled out of the room. 

'Duizhang.... Don't you think that was a little harsh?' Luhan said. Everyone else in Exo nodded in agreement. 

'You could have just told them no.' D.O. said sadly looking towards the doors. 

'Ok okay fine I was mean. But you all understand the importance of this trip correct?' Kris asked slightly defending himself. 

'How sure are you of the fact that his girl can save us?' Kaid asked his leader out of curiosity.

'We don't know. Honestly... we're just praying that she's the one we're looking for.' Answered Suho. At that moment Chanyeol burst into the room with his packed bags filled with weapons. 

'Okay! Le's go kick some human !'

'Uh... we're retrieving a life source. Not going on a war hyung.' Xiumin said eying the dangerous bag filled with weapons and explosives. 

'What? But Kris hyung said it would be a dangeroud trip.' 

'I said dangerous. Not war Chanyeol.' Kris stated. Chanyeol looked at hid Duizhang dumbfounded and started to mumble incoherently to himself. 

'Wow... I think you really hurt him Duizhang. Chanyeol hyung was looking foreward to a good fight' Chen said patting Kris on the shoulders. 

'But I.... urghh!!! Whatever!' Everyone in the romm smiled at Kris but the happiness was quickly wiped away when the guards came into the room.

'Gaurdians your space ship is ready.'

Kris and Suho eyed each other and then the rest of Exo. 

'Baekhyun can you go check on our maknae's please? We'll wait for you before take off.' Suho said. Baekhyun nodded his head and walked into the silver walled corridors. A right turn and then a left, finally he stopped in front of the maknae's door.

'Sehun ah! Tao! We're leaving!' He called but there was no answer. 'Ah well they'll get over it. Best to not keep Duizhang waiting.' He turned his heels and headed towards the space ship. Lay and Chen stood at the gates waiting to close the doors. 

'You ready?' Lay asked Baekhyun.

'Well, let's just say that I'm still praying on the inside.'

'It's not just you hyung.' Chen said giving a weak smile. The three boys headed into the main of the space ship. 7 of the 12 seats were occupied by their hyungs and dongsengs.

'Ready to go?' Kris asked eying everyone.

'It's not even a war..." Chanyeol mumbled. Kai looked at him and smirked.

'Hey, it's dimensions. You do know how dangerous traveling through those are right?' Luhan beckoned.

'Sure sure, whatever.'

'Take off in 5....4....3....' Lay started counting.

'2....1...' Please let her be our life source. Let her be Exo's savior. Please.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : First chapter. Really boring. I think the first few chapters are going to be setting the scene and preparing for the plot so hang in there my readers! It'll get more exciting as the story progresses (: