Aching heart.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

As days pass by,I became close  with Baekhyun as well as Myungsoo,I realise,I fell for Myungsoo,without realising how I like it when he tease me,taking care of me,even though he look like a arrogant brat,yet,he have a caring side,which attracts me a lot.I told Yeonji & Sungjae how I felt for him,they told me to go for it,yet I don't dare.

"Seol Jeong!" Myungsoo ran into the livingroom as I read my storybook,I glance at him,as he grins from ear to ear,a big wide smile on his face.

"Yea?"

"Tell you a secret..I patch back with her." He whispered into my ear.

"W-what?"

"Suzy,I patched up with her.A few weeks ago." He smiled as I felt my heart ached

"Ah,really,good for you." I said faking a smile.

"I have a favour to ask you."

"Yes?"

"Help me to keep this from my father.please." He said giving a puppy face,I nodded as I stood up.

"Then,I will be going back to my room." I gave him a weak smile.

I went back to my room,closing my door as I heard him speaking on the phone,whispering words of love into the phone,and I know who it is,Suzy.I lean against the door,as I slide down,clenching onto my chest,tears streamed down.I never knew it hurt so much to love.My heart wrenched.I took a warm shower,as I lay back on my bed.All the thougths run through me and then I decided..My heart wrenched..but. I will be there for him no matter what,if only he's happy.

I groaned,as I hear my alarm clock ring,I shut it off and slept,the thing is,I just wanna rest for today.

"Jeong ah." A knock on the door as it slightly opened.

"Come on,get up and goes to school." Myungsoo said,shaking me.

"I'm not feeling well." I said as I hug my bolster.

"Arrasoo.." He said,leaving me alone.

It's was around 12noon,I realize my phone is spammed with messages & calls. Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Baekhyun.

Then,I look at Baekhyun messages.

Where are you!? >:

From : Baekhyun.

I don't see you anywhere in school! ):

From Baekhyun.

Come on,I feel so lonely without you here..

From Baekhyun.

That's it!I'm coming to your house for you!

From Baekhyun.

With the last message,I heard the doorbell ring,as I showered changed,opened the door and goes down the livingroom to see Infinite & Suzy.

"Annyeong!" Woohyun said,as I recieve a call from Baekhyun I waved a little.

"Yoboseyo?"

"YAHHH!WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY MESSAGE!" I chuckle as I imagine his angry face.

"Baekhyun oppa,chill,come on,I'm just not feeling well."

"Arrasoo,you worried me.I'm out at your door." I nodded as I hang up.

"B-baekhyun?" Myungsoo eyed me as I stare at the perfect couple on the couch.

"Yeah.He's just at the frontdoor." I bowed as I wore my hoodie and head out to see him waving me a little.

Myungsoo/L

I look at the wallet on the coffee table.

"I will be passing this to her." I said as I left for the door.

"Jeongie ah!Your wallet-" I said as I saw Baekhyun and her hugging with her head buried on Baekhyun's shoulder.

She turn around and wiped her tears away.Wait,she cried?

"ah,thank you." She said,taking the wallet as I grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing."

"But-" I was cut off by her as Baekhyun took her by her hand and they walk off.I return to the living room as Suzy clingged onto me.

"I didn't know Seoljeong is goodfriends with Baekhyun." Woohyun mutter as he lean his head on Sunggyu's.

"Yea,Baekhyun is a nice guy though." Sunggyu said as the rest agrees.

Okay,I'm getting irritated but what is this?How can she be like this when she agreeds to get married to me?Urgh.

"Oppa,are you okay?" Suzy ask as she held my hand.

"Yea."

"Oppa,I got to go."

"Where?"

"Urgh..I need to met my uh- cousin yes,my cousin." She said and rush off after giving me a kiss on my lip.

Seol Jeong

I told Baekhuyn everything and I mean everything as he lend my his shoulders.

"It's okay..cry it out..it's okay." He said my hair as I buried my face on his shoulder and started brawling my eyes out.

"I'm sorry..I.wet your clothes."

"Aniya..it's okay." He said gently wipe my tears away.

"Jeongie ah!Your wallet-" Myungsoo said as I turn around to see him holding onto my wallet.

"ah,thank you."

"Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing."

"But-" He was cut off when Baekhyun drag me to a icecream stall,still holding my hand,

"Baekhyun..your hand." I said as he stunned.

"Ah,I'm sorry..I didn't mean t-to." I laughed as I see him getting all panic.

"It's okay,let's get some icecream." I smiled as I order mine & his.

Then we had icecream at the park.

"Hey,are you really..okay?"He asked,ruffling my hair.

"Kinda..but I decided I will be there for him,at least when he needed." I said,having the last bite of my icecream.

"Then..I will always be here for you too." He said,smiling while ruffling my hair.

"Thank you..so much oppa."

"Friends don't leave each other behind." He said chuckling as he start blabbering about random & nonsensical stuffs.

Baekhyun

After sending her home and asking her not to tear up so much,I gently placed my lips on her forehead.

"See you."I smiled,waving a little.

"Bye.oppa." She said,as I look at her backview,slowly dragging her feet into the mansion.I didn't get why I placed my lips on her forehead,my heart aches when I see her tearing up too.What's wrong with me.I soon reach my mansion as my butler greeted me and I kept thinking about what I do just now.

My cheeks burn as I buried my head into the pillow.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!