Father and son event.

My Prince.

*Note : Because of the story plot I have changed the age of Jaehyuk to 5 years old.Which means,you have left Myungsoo for 5 years.

Seol Jeong

Daehyun called me and ask me where am I,I told him that we are at the beach,so he came and drove us to a restaurant,to have our meal,it was a family restaurant.

"Umma.." Jaehyuk poke my sides.

"Neh?"

"Our school is having a Appa Day!" I look at him as he gave me a sad pout.

"But I have no appa.."

"Jaehyukk ah,Daedae ahjussi will go with you okay?" Daehyun smiled poking his cheeks.

"Really?!" He smiled excitedly as he nodded.

"It's next friday!" He smiled as we ate our food,my mind still filled with the previous event,I poke my spaghetti without realising as Daehyun cut my thoughts off.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah..nothing,I will tell you later on." I smiled at him.

Soon,we finished our lunch with Jaehyuk eating an icecream.We went back on the car,as Daehyun drove,both me & Jaehyuk sat at the backseat,with Jaehyuk taking a small nap on my laps.

"So,what do you wanna talk about?" Daehyun asked as he looked behind and back to the front.

"Uhm..I saw Infinite just now..and.."

"You know,Jaehyuk's appa is there.." I said,looking down, Jaehyuk brownish black hair.

"Ah really?what did they say?"

"Well..They didn't say anything,but they're shock to see me..I don't know why I ran away either.."

"Arasoo..what if..Myungsoo wans the child back?"

"I won't let him have my child." I said,strong and firm.Jaehyuk is the only one I have for the past 5 years,I took care of him,I raise him up.I will never let him go.

Myungsoo/L

It was then,days passes,we have fun,and we also get some informations,but only to manage to get Seoljeong's child kindergarten,it was then Infinite & I decided to go to the child kindergarten,Baekhyun,Yeonji & Sungjae have to return to Seoul first due to their work.

"We're here." The chauffer said,as we went down,and went to the kindegarten,as the reciptionist speak.

"Who are you?"

"Hm,we are looking for a child name Jaehyuk?"

"Ah,he's in there." She brought us to the playground,as we see a few child around him.

"YOU HAVE NO APPA!GO AWAY!" A big and strong child said,pushing Jaehyuk away.

"Yeah,you have no appa,we don't want to play with you!" They push him again as he fell on the ground,Infinite and I went towards them.

"Yah,don't bully someone smaller then your size!" Woohyun said as Sunggyu went to look for the teacher.

Sungjong,Hoya,Dongwoo,Sungyeol & I went towards Jaehyuk and help him up.

"Uljima.(Don't cry)" Sungjong wipe his tears away,as I gave him a small lollipop.

"Kamsamhamnida ahjussi!" He bowed.

"Aigoo,kyeopta!" Sungyeol pinched his nose,as he slap his hand away,pouting a little.

"Don't pinched my nose~~~~" He whined.

"Arasoo!"Sungyeol put his hand up,signalling he surrender,

"Jaehyuk is really like Myungsoo~" Sungyeol whispered to Dongwoo.Jaehyuk,sat down on a bench as we went beside him.

"What's your name?" I asked him as he his lollipop.

"Jin Jaehyuk." He smiled cutely,as we aw-ed.

"Myung soo ah,come here for awhile." Sunggyu said.

"Neh hyung." I walk towards him,as the rest played with Jaehyuk.

"Apparently,the teacher said that Jaehyuk have no father,and his mother raise him up alone,but there are people picking him up afterschool,well a guy." I nodded.

"And..it seems that the kids are bullying him because every year they have the father-son event,his uncle will come instead of his appa." I nodded.So..it must be my child.I must be.Ah,right I will do the DNA thing.

I walk towards Jaehyuk as he smiled brightly,towards the rest of them.

"Jaehyuk ah..do you want a appa?" Woohyun asked,as his eyes widen.

"Yes!I want appa!" He smiled.

"Maybe you will have one soon~" Hoya winked at him,as he nodded.

"Ah..I finish this!" He showed me his lollipop stick as I took from him,and wrap it with a tissue,and kept it in my pocket.

Soon the bell rang,as it indicates their school ended.

"Jaehyuk ah..where are you going?" We asked.

"Ah..today my umma & daedae ahjussi is bringing me out for pizza!So umma is picking me up today!" He smiled.Daedae?Who's that?

"Ah,really,our Jaehyuk is excited." I smiled at him,ruffling his head a little.

"Yes!"

"Umma!" He ran over to a woman,with long brown hair,her,wearing a knee length skirt,a coat.Jaehyuk hug her as she bend down to hug him back,smiling warmly at him,holding his hand,gently.

"Did you have fun today?" She asked gently.

"Neh,umma!I make new friends with those ahjussi over there!" She pointed as she stood up and look at us.

"S-seol jeong." I walk slowly towards her,as she stood there quietly.

"Umma.." Jaehyuk tuck onto her skirt.

"Ah..annyeonghaeseyo." She bowed to us.

"Kaja,let's go and have pizza,Daehyun ahjussi is waiting already." She said,Daehyun?That guy?Jealousy took over me,as I held her wrist.

"Yah!" She turn around,and tried to shake my hand off.

"We need to talk."

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!