True Colours.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I am as still as rock,as L leans on my shoulders,as I slowly dries his hair,and soon it's dry,but my legs getting numb.

"Hey..it's dry.."

"Hmm.." His breathe is hot,as I touched his head,gosh,he's burning.

"H-hey,come on!" I said giving him his shirt,as he stare at me.

"Y-you can't wear?" I asked,as he nodded.I let out a sigh as I help him with putting on his shirt,as I tuck him in the bed.As I went down to ask for a thermometer from Butler Choi and got back up into his room and measure his temperature.

"Aish,I am to blame for making you sick." I said as I sigh,looking at his sleeping face.I asked for a pile of cold water and cloth.

"Miss,why do you need these?" Butler choi asked.

"L-shi is sick.." I said as he nodded,rushing up and placing the cold cloth on his head,as he slowly open his eyes.

"My head hurts.."

"Ah,your having fever." I said,pushing him back into the bed as he tried to sit up.

"Take some panadols." I said,giving a cup of water and the medicine.After he ate,he slept the night soundily,as I took care of him throughout the night,without realizing,I fell asleep with my hands on the bed and my body on the chair.

The Next Morning.

I felt the bed shifted,as I look up to see L.

"Ah,your awake?" I said,as I put my hands around his head.

"Much better..but it's still burning."

"Call me Myungsoo and thank you for taking care of me." I nodded.

"Go and take a warm shower and rest on your bed..I will go make some porridge for you." I said,rushing down to the kitchen as I begin making some porridge for him,I scooped some porridge in a bowl,and prepare a cup of water and some medicines.

I went up,to see him waiting.

"Here some chicken porridge." I said giving him a bowl but he continue stare at me.

"Not eating?"

"Feed me." He said with a smirk.

"You can eat on your own can't you?!"

"Who is the one to cause me to be sick.." He gave me a puppy face.

"Huh?!But your the one giving me your jacket.."

"I'm being a gentleman."

"Okay fine!" I said taking the bowl back as I fed him.

"Ah,it so hot!" He glare at me.

I blow on the spoon softly as I fed him.

"Ahh,so full."

"Delicious right?" I said satisfy with my cooking skills.

"It is just so-so." He said.

"Yeah right." I said giving him his medicines.I play with my phone as he ate medicine,then,I felt someone staring at me,I look up to see L staring at me,with a smirk.

*Ouh oh.*

"Time for dessert!" He said,while smirking,hep ull me onto his bed and hover over me.

"W-what do you want?"

"Your lips."

"D-don't.." Push him off or something,now,Seol Jeong.

"You don't have strength to go against me." He said with a teasing voice.

"You sure."

"Yeah,I'm a guy." 1-2-3.. I kneecapped him as he groaned,as I hit his stomach.

"Argh,you hit a patient!"

"Whatever!" I said as I went out of his room and back to mine.Stupid L,ert L.Stupid prince.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!