Jaehyuk & Myungsoo.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

I thought I need to go for DNA,but now,I don't.I now know that Jaehyuk is really our child.I was about to go to bed,as my phone vibrated,it's an unkown number,anyway,I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Uh..I'm sorry to call you so late at night,but can you go for the father-and-son event with Jaehyuk?Daehyun oppa couldn't make it that day." She spoke softly,it's Seoljeong's voice.

"Sure.It's tomorrow right?"

"Yea."

"I will go pick Jaehyuk up the first thing next morning." I said,as she replied with a hm and hang up.There's not even a goodnight from her.I miss her,I really do.If I could wish for something I really want now,it will be her and Jaehyuk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got her address when I woke up from bed.I immediately comb my hair as I wore something casual,jeans with a blue blouse.I'm excited.To think that I could spend time with my child.I went to a nearby sweets store to get some sweets,even though I don't eat them.

It's for Jaehyuk,then I drop by her house.I clear my throat.

"It will be okay.." Then I pressed the bell,as I could her heels clicking from the other side of the door,slowly,the door opened,revealling little JAehyuk and Seoljeong behind her.

"Annyeong ahjusshi!" He smiled brightly to me.

"H-hey." I ruffle his hair.

"Jaehyuk ah,he is not ahjusshi..he is your appa,Myungsoo appa." She said softly,as she carress Jaehyuk's face gently.

"Really?" Jaehyuk look towards me as he smile brightly.

"Yea."

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Before I knew it,Jaehyuk jumped onto me as I fell on the ground.

"Appa appa appa!" He said cutely,as he wrap his arms around my neck.

"Neh neh neh?"

"Hehehehehe." Aigoo,too cute.As I held his hand as we stood up.

"Umma..is he really my appa?"

"Neh..now your kim jaehyuk."

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!I have umma & appa~" He chanted cutely,as he look up at me,I smile at him,as I carried him.

"Come on,let's go go go~"

"Uhm.Myungsoo?"

"Yes?" I turn around as I look at her.

"I will go with you all too,I have something to tell the teacher,is it okay?"

"Sure." I gave her my famous smile as she return.

"Thanks." We both went to the school together,with both of us,holding Jaehyuk's tiny hand instead.

Soon,we reach as she left to go to the office.

I slowly opened the door,as I see a lot father by their child.

I bowed,as me & Jaehyuk went in,sitting on the seats.

"Hey,this is my father!" Jaehyuk announce proudly,as the rest of the children awwed.

"Wah,handsome!" A little girl said,as he approach Jaehyuk,staring at me.

"Really,both of you look alike!" Another little boy came over.

"Appa,this are my bestfriends!Eunhee & Minhyun." He said,as they bowed.

"Ahjusshi..annyeonghaseyo." I smile at them,as I gave them sweets,as well as Jaehyuk.

"Appa!Appa!"

"Hm?"

"Do you love umma?"

"Neh." I said,blushing a little.

"Hehehe,there's a lot guys that like umma,but umma doesn't like them.Appa is special then~" He chanted.As I pinch his cheeks lightly,he giggle.

"Okay,first event we will have a competition,between each pair of father & son.It's a cooking competition." And they explained the rules as I help Jaehyuk put on his apron,he kept smiling as we were to make cookies.

I was doing a heartshape to see Jaehyuk making tiny human figures with the dough.

"Jaehyuk ah,what are you making?"

"I'm making appa,umma & me." He said,as he put choco chips as eyes.

"Arasoo."

Soon,the event ended,with Jaehyuk's friend winning and move on to the sports event,and soon everything ended.I was holding his hand.

"Appa,appa~"

"Neh?"

"Umma said,we are going to Seoul,are we?"

"Neh,let's go take your luggage and then go back okay?"

"Neh!" We went to her house,to see her outside,she waited for us,as we went into the house,and to their room.It's amazing how clean it is,as well as,it's her scent.

"Um,can you help Jaehyuk to bathe?I needa pack the luggage." I nodded.As I hug Jaehyuk from behind as he is standing up,watching cartoons.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Jaehyuk ah,appa,will bring you to shower okay?"He turn around as I took off his clothes,wrap him up with a towel and went in,I fold my sleeves and long jeans into quaterpants.

As I help him shower,he kept talking to me,smiling and playing with me.Soon we were done,but I'm abit wet because he splash me with water.

"Kaja~" I carried him to the bedroom,and helped him with wearing the clothes.Seoljeong is done bathing as well,I already had my luggage on my private jet,so the three of us took the taxi over there.

Seol Jeong

I sat Jaehyuk beside me as he soon fell asleep,I felt so tired.I never been so tired.I yawned a little and look at Jaehyuk,then Myungsoo,as Myungsoo sat beside Jaehyuk,both sleeping,they really look alike.

I smiled a little,as I touch Jaehyuk face,and soon fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was long before I knew,we reach Seoul,I groggily rub my eyes,as Myungsoo woke me up.
I carried Jaehyuk,as he rest his head on my shoulder,Myungsoo helped with the luggage,as he will turn to look at us for awhile.

"Let me carried Jaehyuk,go in." He said,as he took Jaehyuk in his arms,slightly pushing me into the car.

"Ah,miss!" I turn to see,it's butler Choi.

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed.As Myungsoo sat beside me.The ride was awkward,Myungsoo just kept talking.I didn't even get what he is talking about,but mostly is about Jaehyuk.

It was then,we reached,as Butler Choi took the luggage.

I went in,but to see appa sitting down,reading newspaper,he grown a lot older.

"Myungsoo,you're back huh?"I kept quiet,as Myungsoo is still taking the luggage.

"Still fooling around at your age."

"Yah!Kim myung soo!" He look up,but his face expression,immediately change to a shock one.

"Annyeonghaseyo,appa." I bowed at him.

"My daughter!" He hugged me.

"How're you?"

"I'm fine appa." It was then,I felt a hug on my leg.

"Umma!" Appa pull away and look down,to see Jaehyuk.

"I-is this your son?"

"Neh appa."

"Is it..Myungsoo's?" I nodded,as he hug Jaehyuk.

"Aigoo,my grandchild,what's your name?"

"Jaehyuk~"

"Jaehyuk ah,this is your grandfather." Jaehyuk called him as he play with Jaehyuk,I went to help them with the luggage,soon,I shower and went to "my room",the one that I didn't share with Myungsoo.

"Jeong,your sharing the room with me." Myungsoo said,as I look up.

"Wae?"

"This is Jaehyuk's room."

"I wanna sleep with him,can't I?"

"Umma,go and sleep with appa!I wanna sleep here!" Jaehyuk smiled as he enter,pulling me up,pushing me & Myungsoo out of the room.

"Goodnight appa & umma!"

I stunned,did my child just did that to me?I glare at Myungsoo as I could see him trying to smirk.I went into our room,as I slept at the side,Myungsoo slip in,as he attempt to approach me.

"Jeong..you don't understand."

"Don't touch me."

"Look at me!" He held my face looking at him,I tried to look away but his too strong,he pinned me against the bed.

"You don't get it!It's all for your sake that I have to cheat on you with Naeun!" My eyes widen,lying.He's lying.

"Remember the motorcyclist?It's Naeun plan to ask him to knock onto you,she threaten me,saying that she will hurt you until,I broke up with you to go with her.I don't want to see her,hurting you or our child." Tears streamed down my face,his expression soften as he loosen his grip,thumb wiping my tears away.

"Don't lie.."

"I'm not!If I am,I won't come back for you!I love you!" He whispered,crushing his lips onto mine,pushing my body close to his,arm wrapped around my waist,anothher hand holding my neck.Soon,we part away,as he stare into my eyes,I'm still tearing up.

"It hurts..Myungsoo.." I hit his chest,as he pull me even closer,as I buried my face in his chest,and soon,fell asleep.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!