Bad.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

I rushed down the car after parking it,as I walk cooly to the cafe.There's a bad vibe.I shook off the thoughts as I entered the cafe,to see a female figure,so familiar.

"Oppa." I recognise this voice.

"Na eun!" I stare at her,as she smirked,standing up.

"Long time no see.." She lean closer as I back off.

"What do you want?" I said,as she gesture me to sit,I did.

"Do you wanna know why your wife get hurts?"

"Is you isn't ?"

"Clever huh,oppa." She laughed as she took a sip of the coffee,then,she stare at me.

"Do you know why I do it?"

"I-i"

"You don't do you?" She continue.

"Because,I want you back,and she disappear,or else,your loves one will be going down." She said,I slam the table us everybody look.

"Don't you dare hurt them,my wife & my children." I said,glaring into those eyes,as I left,her there.

"You will see,oppa." She sniggle,as I walk away,droving home.What is it she's gonna do,what?I thoughts,as I return home.

Seol Jeong

It was when I heard the door slamming close,I woke up to see Myungsoo rushing in,as he wrap his arms around me tight,something's wrong,I know,something's wrong.

"Myungsoo.."

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?" I pull away from his hug,as I look into his eyes.

"I-it's just that,don't go out alone or stay at home alone,if you need something,called up Butler Choi to go out with you to get your stuffs,or hyung,sungjong,yeonji,sungjae or baekhyun.." He lean onto my shoulder,as he pull me closer,whispering the words into my ear.

"Tell me what's wrong?" I immediately pull away,as I pat the space beside me,telling him to sit,as he sat down.

"Now,what's wrong?"

"It's just that,I know who cause you to be hospitalise,and the death of our babyboy." He spoke,as anger and agony took over how I feels.I held his shoulder,tears b at my eyes.

"Who?!"

"Na eun did." He said,as tears roll down his cheeks,I use my thumb to wipe away those precious tears,as I gritts my teeth.

"She also threaten,to hurt you,Jaehyuk,Hyun Ae & Appa.."

"Really?"

"Don't worry,I will protect you...I will."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months had pass,baby Hyunae came home.It was the night where she cries loudly.I went beside to glance at her,as I feed her milk,Myungsoo woke up as well,wrapping his arms around me.

"What's wrong?Hyunae cries again?" I nodded.

"Go back to sleep." I said,as I push him back a little and he shook his head,as the door open slightly.

"Umma?"

"Aigoo,our Jaehyuk,did Hyunae woke you up?" He nodded,as Myungsoo carried him.

"Do you wanna sleep with us tonight?" Myungsoo asked,as he nodded,placing him on the bed,as Hyunae went back to sleep,I place her in the cradle,and went back to the bed.

Nothing had happened for the past 2 months,neither weird things happened to me,or my children.She's planning something,she is.There's something in me that tell me,something bad is gonna happened.Shaking off those thoughts,I went back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up,as Myungsoo went to work,leaving me a cute small note on the table.

Yeobo,I needa get to work early today,so I left early.

Love you,have a good morning okay? ^-^ Tell our babies,appa love them as well. <3

Your cutest,hottest and iest husband,Myungsoo.

I chuckles,as I woke up,letting Jaehyuk sleep a little more before he wake up,I woke up,to see little hyunae already awake,on the cradle.

"Aigoo,goodmorningggg." I smile at Hyunae,as she tried to reach for my finger,as her little hands move. I giggle,as she pull my hands towards her,so cute and small.

I pull away,as I smile,and brushed my teeth,took a shower,and put on clothes,as I came out,JAehyuk is awake,looking at the cradle,as he hug me.

"Ummaaaaaa." I laughed,as I told him to shower,he did as he was told.Than,he came out as I help him with his clothes,then,Butler Choi came up,as he took Jaehyuk for breakfast,then,as Hyunae is awoke.I told butler Choi that I need something so he agree to accompany to the market nearby,as I decide to make dinner that day.

As we walk around,I told Jaehyuk to stay close to me,as  I pick the vegetables,and stuffs,I lost track of JAehyuk when I realise.

"Jaehyuk ah,do you wanna eat stir-fry chicken tonight?"

"Jaehyuk..?"

"Jaehyuk..?!" I turn around to see Jaehyuk's not there.

Hello people! =^w^=

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!