Cuddling

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

It's been a few weeks and soon it's a one week holiday,today is the last day of school before our holiday begins.School ended,as usual our whole group were together.I stare at Seoljeong as she laughed with Sungjong as we were one the way to the Ahjumma's place for street food.The fact is,those food actually makes me..happy.

After Seoljeong confessed to me,I start to notice about her,her food liking,what she dislike and stuff.I couldn't help but stare at her,the way she smiles,the way she talks and her voice,even though is not as sweet as other girls,it's music to my ear.Before I knew it,I like her.But I'm not just sure if we can get together,what if I hurt her because of my unsure feelings?.

"Myungsoo ah,what are you thinking about?" Woohyun said putting his arms around my shoulder,he started to wiggle his eyebrows,teasing me as he look over to Seoljeong.

"Hyung!" I whined because I guess he notice about my little crush on her.

"Come on,go ahead lover boy." He pushed me as I was push towards Sungyeol Dongwoo Baekhyun & Hoya hyung as they let way,in the end,I bumped onto Seoljeong.Falling onto the ground,her under me.The awkwardness last for 15seconds.

"C-can you get off me?" She asked,I could hear her blushing,making her look even cuter to me.

"No,I want you." I smirked,teasing her a little to see her cheeks as red as tomato,I finally laughed.

"Kidding,come on." I pull her up as she thanked me and went to hang out with Baekhyun & Sungjong.

"Way to go y myung." Sungyeol said as I glare at him.

"I-i think I need the uh...yes I forgot to tell my dolphin i love him." He said rushing off as the rest laughed.

"I forgot to tell my dolphin i love him?Seriously?" Sunggyu said as he start to laugh.

"Hyung.." Woohyun said.

"Stop laughing,I can't see your eyes." He laughed as Sunggyu pull him and headlock him.

"Say that again!"

"I-i'm s-s-sor-ry." He coughed as he let go andp at his head,all of us laughed at the scene and we sat down at the store for food.I sat beside Seoljeong as Baekhyun sat at her right.

"Ah,you're Seoljeong's boyfriend right?!" The Ahjumma said happily.

"I-" I was cut off by Seoljeong.

"Aniyo.." She said with a smile,but yet,a sad smile.

"But soon," I winked at the ahjumma.

"Aigoo...such a cute couple,remind me when I'm at your age..oh,let me get your food the usual right?" I nodded.

"Ah the food's here!"

"Lee Sungyeol! I thought you went to find your dolphin?!" I exclaimed as the ahjumma came with a tray filled with yummy rice cakes and etc.

"Uh..my dolphin left me for another dolphin.." He said as he speaks with mouth full of spicy rice cakes.

"Aww.poor thing.." Seoljeong said while laughing.

"I know right." Sungyeol said as he continue to stuff himself with food.This chingu is weird.

"Hey..so what are you guys planning for the 1 week holiday?" Hoya said,picking up his chopstick as he place a ricecake into his mouth.

"Hm..I was planning to hang out with Jae & Ji since it's been so long eversince I see them.." Seoljeong said while putting the fork near her lips.

"Okay..hey why don't ask them to come over and we can have a sleepover at Myungsoo's house." Woohyun said.

"Agreed!" Sungjong said clapping.

"Y-yah.." She said,showing a little disagreement.

"It's okay,ask them to come over." I said,showing her a smile as she smile back,my heart flutters.

"Really?"

"Yes." Her smile then slowly widens as she hug me.

"Thank you!!!" I blushed as I could feel her body warm.

"A-ah,I'm sorry.." She backoff a little.I felt a little disappointed.As all of us begins to eat our meals,then suddenly,a figure stood infront of our table,I look up to see Suzy.

"M-myungsoo oppa..let me explain..I-"

"Go away." I said,with a calm voice,but I know I will explode sooner.

"But I-" Yes,she tries to explain to me so many times,but i'm sick of her lies,seeing her makes my blood boils.I am glad that I no longer feel upset over the fact that she cheated on me,I'm glad that Seoljeong gave me my wakeup slap.But even though it doesn't hurt as much,I'm still a human.

"Shut up!" I said walking off as I slung my bag on my shoulder.

Seol Jeong

"Go away Bae Suzy!" Woohyun said.

"She always ruin our mood.." Sungjong whispered to me.

"Seoljeong,go and chase after Myungsoo hyung!Go!" Baekhyun said as he gave me my bag. I nodded as I ran after Myungsoo,and I follow him to see him at the playground,he sat at the swing as he held his head looking down.

"M-myungsoo" I said as I kneel infront of him,as I cupped his head,slowly to see his teared up face.

"I'm so pathetic..." He tries to cover his face.

"Look at me.." He tries to protest.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!" He stares into my eyes as tears fell from his.

"I told you,I will be here for you.." My heart soften at his tear up face.

"Yea..you did.."

"Then..can you rely on me?" I whisper to him.

"I will try.." He said.

"Come on let's go home,it's late." I said flashing him a smile,I practice infront of the mirror,a fake smile that hides the pain I felt.I understand how he felt,so I never force him to forget her anymore.I bathedas I change into a white oversize shirt and short. Then my door knocked open to see Myungsoo standing there.

"Hey,can you come over to my room?" I nodded as I help him with arranging his stuffs.I sat down and help him with arranging his clothes.I scan through his clothes,most of the clothes have price tags on.Only 2/5 of his wardrobe is the one he wore more.

"You have so much unsused stuff..and some of these you didn't even use it before." I said crossing my legs siting on his floor.

"I'm done." I said,putting his clothes back to his wardrobe,I finish it in a few minutes after getting to his room,it's 9.30pm and I feels sleepy.

"So,I will be going back now.." I said heading off but he spun me around,giving me a tight hug.

"Stay with me tonight...please be by my side..I have been have nightmares.."He whispered and thinking*Only when you're by my side,all I could think of is only you.*

"B-but I-"

"Please.." Without waiting for my reply,he pull me over to his bed as he cuddle me tightly,I could smell his manly scent.I wrapped my arms around his neck as I doze off.He feels warm,his body temperature.He nuzzle at my neck as his hot breathe hits my neck.I then run my finger through his hair,how could this boy look like an angel when he sleeps..then I doze off while cuddling with him in the bed,just simply cuddling and having a good night sleep..without realising,I fell for him even more.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!