Candies.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

The eight of us reach the amusement park soon enough,as Sungjong & Seoljeong jump off the car as soon as we reach and ran around like kids.

"They're such kids." Sungyeol spoke.

"Choding calling others choding?" Dongwoo said as he pouted.

"Kaja,let's catch up with them." Sunggyu said as all of us ran after the two that went off without us,I felt slightly jealous,even though the person with her is Sungjong.

"Aigoo,let them have a date uh hyung!" Woohyun said to Sunggyu as he went to drag Seoljeong and push her to me.

"But hyung-" Sungjong whined as Sungyeol shushed him and they went away.

"Hyung!" I called but they ignore me and ran away.

"I guess,we are by ourselves now?" Seoljeong said as I nodded and we went for a walk and go to the merry-go-round.I look at her,happily playing,and then we went for the roller coasters,after the roller coasters,her face turn so pale.

"Y-yah,are you okay?" I asked as I stare at her.

"Y-yeah,I don't like the roller coasters.."

"You should tell me earlier!" I said as I pull her to a nearby seat.

"Sit here and don't move." I said as I went to buy two cups of hot tea for her.

"Why don't we head home early?You don't look well.."

"A-ani,it's okay,I heard that,there's a aquarium here in this amusement?" I nodded.

"Do you want to go?"

"Yeah!"

"Arrasoo," I smiled as I grab her hand and went over to the aquarium,without realising we were holding hands already,my cheeks starts heating up as I slowly let go of her hands,to me,she's different to other girls.

"Wahh shark!" She start waving around as I chuckle as I patted her head.

"You really look like a child."

"Huh,child?Are oyu saying I'm childish?!" She asked as she frowned.

"N-no,you are cute."

"Aww,thank you.You are cute too." She said as we went over to some restaurant there,so we can enjoy our meal as well as looking at the fishes.

"Do you wanan eat?"

"YES." She said as her eyes suddenly shone and she ate like a child.

"O-oppa..M-myungsoo oppa?" I turn around to see someone expected.

"S-suzy?"I stare at her as Seoljeong look up and sees her.

"Let's go," I said to Seoljeong,yes,Suzy is my ex-girlfriend now.

"W-wae?" She asked.

"O-oppa,I can explain,please I-" Before Suzy can say anything,I pull Jeong away

"What's wrong?" She asked as she glance at me.

"Let's just go home for now." I said as I called our driver to fetch us and the journey back hoem was filled with awkward silence.

"She is,that girl is."

"Hm?" She said,as she look at me from looking a the window.

"She is my ex-girlfriend.She betray me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"It's so frustrating..I'm so sorry,I ruined your fun.." I said as one hand cover my face another elbow on the window sill.

"Nah,it's unexpected right?Come on,cheer up." She patted my shoulder as I see her giving me a lollipop.

"Thank you.." I smile as she nodded.

As we enter the house and into the living room,my appa sits there.

"Ah,you both are back?Did you two went for a date?" He asked raising his eyebrows teasingly.

"Ani,we went out with Infinite." I said as she agreed.

Both of us return to our own room,as I went to shower and laid back on the bed,thinking about what happened today,I smiled as I laid down,then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Uhm.." Seoljeong head's pop out of the door.

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna go eat some stuffs?" She said with a meekly smile.

"Waeyo?"

"I'm hungry."

"Arrasoo,let's go then." She nodded as she wait for me outside of my room. I took wallet & phone as we went out.

"Where do you wanna go eat?"

"Are you okay with streetfood?" She asked as she point at the street vendor.

"Uh,yeah."

We went in as we took a seat.

"Ouh,Jeong ah,your here!"

"Annyeong Ahjumma!"

"Aigoo,who's this young lad here?Is he your..?"

"A-aniyo!" She start frailing his arms around as I chuckles.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma." I bow to her as she smile.

"Aigoo,your so handsome."

"Thank you."

"Can I have some sundae,fishcakes & dukbokki?!" Seoljeong said.

"Of course.How about you?"

"Ah..the same." I said,as I didn't eat them before.

"The truth is,I didn't have these food before..this is my first time." I told her as she nodded.

"I am sure you will enjoy them!" I nodded as the food came,we start digging.

"This is good." My eyes widen as I look at her.

"See,I told you." She show a smile,that smile,is so beautiful.After we finish our food,we heads off and on the way home,we chatted.

"Actually.." She said,folding her hands behind.

"Your not that bad of the person.."

I remain silence.

"But still it so weird that..we are getting engage at the age right?"

"Yeah," I stare upon the sky,as raindrops fall on my face,.

"Ah,it's raining.Let's run." I said grabbing her hands,as I place a caridgan over her head.As we run,the rain gets heavier and heavier.As soon as we went home,Seoljeong went to change and came in my room as I wore a trainer pants as just took a shower and was about to put on my shirt.

"Uhm,I should go out." Before she can go out,I pull her in and hug her while sitting down.

"Uh.I..."

"Will you dry me?" I ask with a smirk.

"Uh I.."She took the towel and dry my hair,as I lean against her shoulder.

"H-hey.."

"Thank you for today though.."

"N-no..thank you."

"You smell so good.." I pull her into a hug as I inhale her scent.

"Sweet..like candies.."

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!