Come back to me.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

"Let go." I said,showing my infamous glare.The truth is,he make me weak,really weak,after I met him,I turn out to be so weak.His touch,it's so foreign yet,I'm yearning it.Perhaqrps it's because it has been years since we ever heard each other,communicate & have skinships.His touch sends a chill down my spine.

"No.We really need to talk." He said firmly,showing no sign to give in.

"Next time." I said,turn away,but he grab it tighter,causing pain to me.

"Ah,it hurts!" Then Jaehyuk went to hit him.

"Let my umma go!!" He said,crying.

"Let my umma go!Let her go,you bad guy!" He screamed,as Infinite tried to calm him down,he slowly loosen his grip as I hug Jaehyuk, his back gently.

"Hm..hushhush,don't cry,umma is alright,and that guy is not a bad guy,alright?" I bend down to his height and wipe Jaehyuk's tears away.

"We..I need to talk to you about Jaehyuk." Myungsoo said,softly,but loud enough for me to hear.Then,Myungsoo bend down,as he gently tap on Jaehyuk's back.

"I'm sorry,Jaehyuk ah.." Myungsoo said with a soften expression.

"Come on..forgive me alright?I will give you more lollipops." Jaehyuk immediately turn around and took his lollipops with a smile and thank Myungsoo.

"Thank you ahjusshi!" He smile cutely.

"Welcome." As Daehyun came over.

"Are you done already?" He came over.

"Hm..can you bring Jaehyuk to the restaurant first?I will join you all later." As I bend down to Jaehyuk height.

"Jaehyuk ah..umma need to do something first,so go with Daehyun ahjusshi first and eat okay?"

"Arasoo umma!" He show a tooth smile as Daehyun nodded.I sent him a look saying thank you & sorry .

"Bye ahjusshi!!!!!" Jaehyuk shouted,as they wave to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Long time no see,oppa." I bowed to them.

"Yea.so long." Woohyun said.

"We need to catch up with each other." Sunggyu said,as the rest agreed.

"Noona!Do you miss me?!" Sungjong said,tugging my arm.

"Yes." I gave him a smile.

"What about me?!" Sungyeol said,pointing to himself.

"I miss you too!" Then they all started to crowd around me,asking me if I missed them,and obviously,I said yes,because I really do miss them.It was then Myungsoo clear his throat.

"Um..excuse me?We needa talk."

"Sure,we will talk." I said,as we went by a nearby cafe,Infinite came along as well,I didn't really care.what's there to hide?

Myungsoo/L

Infinite came along as well,they say they will help to convince her.

"So..?" She arch an eyebrow,,crossing her arms infront of her chest.

"About Jaehyuk.."

"What about him?"

"Is he my child?" I asked,looking straight into her eyes,I could already see through her,her jaw tightening,eyes showing a little fear,hands fidgeting.She still look calm,but I know,she's nervous.

"No."

"Don't lie."

"I abort the child I had when I left you." She said,as Infinite eyes widen.

"Noona,your cruel."

"Your hyung is more cruel than I am." She said,voice laden with anger,the atmosphere is bad.Really bad.

"I am..and..I'm sorry it's all for your-"

"Save it,I don't need all these explainations anymore."

"Neither do I need a man,even if Jaehyuk is your child,I won't let him have you,yes I lied about aborting our child,but..he's the only person I had afterall of these year." She said,showing a sad smile,as guilt start taking over me.

"But do you know,Jaehyuk is suffering from bullying because the children in the kindergarten said he have no father?" Sunggyu questioned her,her expression changed,into a worried face.

"I don't."

"Seoljeong..you can't let Jaehyuk suffer.." Hoya finally spoke out.

"I know..I really do.." She said softly,but loud enough for us to hear.

"Then,get back with me." I said.

"It's for Jaehyuk." I continue,but the truth is,I just want to keep her by my side,as well as Jaehyuk.

"Fine,then if it's for him.alright."

"Come back with me to Seoul after the father and son event.I will go with Jaehyuk."

"Fine." She said,bidding goodbye to the rest of Infinite,heels clicking as the door closed.

"She really changed a lot didn't she?" Sungyeol said.

"More like,turning more of a woman." Woohyun said,sipping his mocha.

"As well as being mature." Sunggyu added.

"Well,people change as time pass,woman get a lot more mature once they had kids." Hoya said,as we nod our head.

Seol Jeong

We went home once we had our dinner,soon time pass as it itme for Jaehyuk to go to bed,I read him bedtime story as hec slipped into the bed after he had a shower and change into his cute bunny pyjamas that I bought for him.

"Jaehyuk ah.."

"Neh umma?"

"Do you like the ahjusshi who give you lollipops?"

"Yes,I like all of them~They are so handsome." He giggles as he snuggle closer to me in the bed.

"Arasoo."I his head,as he wrap his small arms aorund me,I sing him to sleep,as after he fell asleep,I took a last look at him before going to the living room.

"Daehyun oppa.."

"Hm?"

"About the just now..I decide to go back with Myungsoo to Seoul bringing Jaehyuk along.."

"Why?"

"Because,Infinite told me Jaehyuk got bullied,the kids laugh at him and left him out because he have no father."

"Arasoo,I hope you make the right choice."

"Hm.I checked with the teachers just now,when you took him to bathe,and it is true.I will do anything,as long as Jaehyuk's fine." I said firmly,as Daehyun my hair.

"Motherly love." He said,smiling as we chatted.

"Oh yea..I can't make it for the father-son event..I'm sorry,I have an important business trip over to Japan." I told him it's alright and I have to go back to Seoul with Myungsoo bringing Jaehyuk along.

"Everything will be alright." I told myself as I slip into the bed with Jaehyuk sleeping beside me.

It will be alright.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!