Betrayal

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

It's finally the day of wedding,I was in my wedding dress as my aunt held me into the hall with Myungsoo there,standing there while waiting for me.I know I shouldn't feel happy but,I'm in love with him.As we see,Infinite,Sungjae,Yeonji & Bakehyun cheered for us.

We did the exchange ring thing and then.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said

"A-are you sure you want to do it?I mean you have a girlfriend right?" I whispered to him as he sigh,

"We couldn't fake it can we?" He said,cupping my face as he gently place his lips on mine.Afterwards,we went into the car,bidding the rest goodbye.

"We are going for a honeymoon."

"W-what?!" I exclaimed.

"No point,freaking out,my father planned this out,don't worry we won't be alone,Infinite & Suzy is coming along that is." I nodded,as then we were send to the airport,to see Infinite and suzy on there already.

"Come on,let's go to our private jet." Woohyun said,pulling me with him.

"You will sit with oppa right?!" He said,

"Uhm..but,ain't you sitting with Gyu oppa?" I asked as I tilt my head to Sunggyu.

"Yeah,then nevermind." He said,

"Hey,what are we waiting for?" Myungsoo said,as he held Suzy's hand.

"There's one more person.." Sunggyu said looking around.

"Soory!I'm late." A voice said,I turn to see,Baekhyun!

"Oppa!" I went over to him.

"I called him too." Sunggyu said meekly as then all of us went onto the plane.Then,Baekhyun helped with putting on the luggage.I sat in between SungJong & Baekhyun.

"Hey,are you okay with Suzy coming along?" Sungjong said glancing towards the couple,smiling and chatting.I told Sungjong about it too,well I only told BaekhyunmSungjong & Ji,Jae.

"Yea,what can I do?HE loves suzy." I said,as he nodded.

"Arrasoo."

"And..I don't know if I should said this,but..I think Suzy is cheating on hyung.." My eyes widened.

"I thought he said it's a misunderstanding?"

"Yea,that's the last time one,but recently I found her hanging out with a guy and they hold hands.."

"Hm,but I mean,you have no evidence right?"

"Yea..Life ." He pouted as I pinch his cheeks lightly.Then soon I fell asleep,without realising my head's on Baekhyun.Soon,I woke up,to feel something on my head,it's Baekhyun..I blushed lightly.

"Baekhyunnie!" I nudge him as he rubbed his eyes.

"Morning." He smiled groggily.I turn to look at every other sleeping,including Myungsoo & Suzy,hands in hands,head over one and other's.I'm jealous,I'm envy.I envy of Suzy for her luck of getting to date Myungsoo,I'm envy that Myungsoo is madly in love with her,I envy her.The way she can hold him like that,the way he smile for her,and only her.

"Don't cry.." Baekhyun whispered wiping the tears that overflow from my eyes.How weak am I..this is .I lean my head onto Baekhyun shoulder.Then,all the recent events whirled up in my head,how I fell for Myungsoo and how he break the news of him patching up with Suzy,as well as the divorcing within 6 month thing.

"Baekhyun..oppa..I feel so weak.." I whispered to him as he my hair gently.

"Nah,come on,if you stay by his side,one day he will realise that you are the one." I nodded,as I wipe away my tears and start playing with Baekhyun,singing,weird jokes and ramblingo n weird stuffs.

"Jeongie noona.." Sungjong woke up and start playing with us.

"Yah,shut up!" Myungsoo yelled as he Suzy's hair.

"You will wake my girl up." He whispered.Ignoring him,Woohyun woke up and joined us with the noise.

"Aish,it's here." Baekhyun said,as we quickly got out and went off to the hotel.

"Woah,it's...so nice." I mumble .

"Okay,let's decide the room." Sunggyu said.

"It's me & Suzy." Myungsoo said as he held Suzy closer to him.

"Yeayea,lovebirds." Sungyeol said rolling his eyes.

"Yah!"

"Then it's me & my Jeongie right?!" Woohyun said,blowing hearts to me.

"Ani,I think you will eat her up tonight." Hoya said as Dongwoo and the rest laughed.

"Then it's Dongwoo & Hoya."

"YES!" Dongwoo hi-5 with Hoya as they took their key and heads off to the room.

"Then Sungjong & Sungyeol."

"It's me & namwoo."

"What about us?" Baekhyun said pointing towards us.

"Hm,if it's okay you both can-"

"Aniya!Hyung they ain't even couple!How can they share a room?" Myungsoo said.

"But-"

"I told the hotel room to prepare another room,so it's alright." Myungsoo said,as he & Suzy went to their room,and luckily,Baekhyun's room it's just infront of mine. I smiled as we went off to our own room.I put down the bags as I lay on the bed.

"Jeongie ah!!" Baekhyun said as I opened the door and he came in,running into the room and bounced on my bed.

"Oppa!" I said,playfully hitting his chest.

"Come on,let's go down for lunch/dinner." He said,tugging me with him,as we reach,it's a seafood spread of dinner.

I sat down with him as the rest were already there,Suzy feeding Myungsoo as the rest cooed,except Sungjong.

"Noona,palli!" He patted the sea beside him,as I moved beside him as Baekhyun sat by me.

"Eat more,noona!" He started to place lots of seafood on my plate and some oysters as Baekhyun nudged me.

"Are you okay,you know your stomach can't take up those raw oysters." I nodded as he start taking those oysters and placing into his mouth as the rest stopped to see what he's doing.

"Aigoo,we have a new born couple." Woohyun cooed.

"Aniya."

"Yeah,I just helped her to eat oysters because she don't like it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning,all of they decided to play at the beach,as we changed at the toilets at the beach.All the 8 boys wore their swimming pants,then Suzy wore a bikini,I couldn't wear a bikini,so I decided to wear my black bandos and a oversize big white shirt with my orange flipflops.

"Aigoo,Suzy's body is good." The boys compliment her as she blushed,flipping her hair slightly,as I came out and sat beside Baekhyun on the sand.

"Why is our Jeongie covering her body?" Woohyun said.

"Ani,I don't have a perfect body shape." I said,as I look at the boys,all of them were half-,noticing that I blushed a little,to see all of them having refine body shape.

"Arrasoo." Woohyun said as we went to play in the water.

Myungsoo/L

As I held Suzy's hand,both of us rested in the umbrella as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I look at my hyungs,Sungjong & Baekhyun as they fool around.As they start holding SeolJeong legs and arms.

"1,2,3..." They throw her in as she was wet in the water,she laughed as she stood up,the hyungs as well as Baekhyun and Sungjong has their mouth gaped open.The white shirt stick onto her body,revealling the black bandos she was wearing,as her wet hair,sticks onto her face,making her look...crazily hot.

"Damn..your hot." Sungyeol said as Sungjong smacked his head.

"Don't look at her like that!"Sungjong said,as Baekhyun cover her with a blanket.

"Woah,Jeongie,I didn't know your body is like that..I mean,you told me you don't have a perfect body shape." Woohyun said.

"Uh,it's just the oversize shirt." She said grinning as she and Baekhyun came towards us,seating on the mat.

"Ah-choo!" 

"Jeongie,let's go back to the hotel." Baekhyun said patting her back.

"Y-yea,I think I'm kinda sick..because I had flu last night.." She said standing up.I stare at both of them as Baekhyun held her shoulder closely to her,without noticing,I became jealous.And then,Suzy pull me with her into the water,with her,as we swim together,as the hyung start playing volleyballs.

In the evening.

We had a BBQ party as all of us ate happily,

"Where is seoljeong & baekhyun?" Hoya said,inhaling the meat.

"Molla." I replied as then Baekhyun came into the room.

"Ah,Baekhyun ah,where is Jeong?" Sunggyu said.

"She's sick..she's sleeping in her room now," My eyes widened as I stand up and when I realise what I'm doing,I relaxed a bit and sat down.My heart belongs to Suzy.

"Aigoo,I have to eat soon,and I need to go back to take care of her."

Aish,that girl is so..I guess I shall bring her some medicine later on,since she's my fake wife.

After the dinner,we left,as I got some medicine while Suzy went back to her room,she said,I put the medicine at the door but I could hear her weak voice and Baekhyun's voice inside.I frowned as I took back the medicines,then I was about to go in the room but to hear a voice.

"Taehoon oppa...you need to leave soon....Myungsoo oppa is coming back.."

"I love you Suzy.."

"I love you too.." Anger rised in me as I slam the door open as I saw both of them kissing.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!