The night.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

Both of us reach our destination,as she run to the beach,spreading out her hands,experiencing the wind blown.Suddenly,she looks just like an angel who spread her wings,as the sun shone on her,makes her look even more beautiful.

Both of us sat news paper at the sand as we sat down beside each other,her taking out bottle of water as well as the kimbaps,we ate as we enjoy the sea breeze,the smell of that ocean salty water.

"Ah,it feels really good." She speaks out,showing me an eyesmile.

"I didn't know you have an eyesmile." I as I pop one of the kimbap into my mouth.

"Ohwell,I learn it from you." She said as she drink some water.I could see the rice on the corner of her lips,I chuckle at her kiddy self.I took the rice away from her and ate it.

"Thanks."

"Anything for my wife." I said, her hair gently.

"Let's spend time here,watching Sunset and then we will have dinner over there?" I point at a beach restaurant over at the other side.She nodded as she leans her head on my shoulder.

Soon,the sun is setting as the sky is dye by it's orange light.The sea look extremely amazing so does Seol Jeong.The orange sun light that shone on her,makes her look like some mermaid in a fairytale.

"Hey..you know..that honeymoon.." I patted her shoulder

"Hm..?" Without turning back she stare at the sea,mesmerize by its beauty.

"I ruin it,the previous time,I..wanna make it up to you,why not we go on a honeymoon,just the two of us.." She turn around to look at me with wide eyes.

"Hm,okay but there's school."

"We could get a few days off." She nodded as I stood up,patting my jeans off the sand.

"Come on let's go for dinner." I held my hand out for her as she grabbed her bag and took the news papers,patting her dress.We threw the newspaper into the recycle bin as we heads to the restaurant,hand in hand.I got all those surprises set for her.

Seol Jeong

I step into the restaurant,but there's no one,how weird?I stare at Myungsoo,maybe it's him again.

"Hey did you book the restaurant today?"

"Yea I did."

"But why.."

"It's all for you." He led me over to a table,with a vase of red roses in the middle of the table,candle lights too.

"Here you go." He said, as he pull the chair out,signalling me to sit on it.I sat down,as he sat opposite me.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked me flipping through the menu.

"Hm,pizza?"

"Arra," He waved for the waiter and soon the food came,we ate the food silently,none of us speak at all,it all feels weird.I don't like the quiet Myungsoo.

"Where are we going after this?" I ask,as I took a bite off the pizza,as he ate his chicken chop quietly.

"Hm,you will see.Hey give me some of that." He took a bite off my pizza.

"Taste good." He nodded his head as he look through his phone.What is this?After we finish up the food,I was about to leave when the lights went off and the waiter came out with a heartshape cakes,with edible petals on it.He place it on the table as the lights went back on.

Myungsoo step infront of me as he kneel down .

"What are you doing?" I fluster as I do not have any idea what he is doing.

"I never really gave you a ring,I really sincerly wanted to give you,so here it is,the proof that your mine,and forever will be mine." He open the small blue box as it reveals a ring.

He took my hand as he place it on my finger.

"This ring,will tie you down,by my side.You can never leave me.The first time I met you,it's amazing how,you cried because of how I steal your first kiss.Then,I thought,I like this girl,but soon,I reconcile with Suzy,it's a mistake.I shouldn't have.I hurt you,but when I see you with Baekhyun all lovey,I can't help but get jealous,I want you and yes,I'm selfish,I want you for me only." He said as he stood up,I cried upon hearing his sweet words.

"Here I'm sincerely,telling you that,I love you.I love you,Jin Seol Jeong." He stood up as I pounced on him,wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you too!I love you Myungsoo oppa!" Then we shared a kiss,a slow gentle kiss,turn out into a deep passionate kiss,as he pull away when he knows I need air.

We left the restaurant as the Chauffer drove us back home,I took a bathe as it's late so did Myungsoo.That night is the most amazing night ever happen to me.After Myungsoo finish with his bath he lay down beside me as he took out the ipad and we watch shows from it,slowly,both of us fell into a deep slumber,with each other in our arms.

Hello people! =^w^=

Updating 4 chapters in a day!

I promise you all,so yeah!I wrote them in the past few days as I'm free.

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!