Honeymoon!

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

I stare at the sleeping figure,of my wife.It's 12 midnight,I could see from the window that Appa just returned from work,well,he went out for abusiness trip and just ended his trip to Japan.

I went down to greet him as he look surprised.

"Why ain't you asleep yet?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Appa,I have something to tell you." I look at him,as he gave me a horrid look.

"Don't tell me..you y-you..."

"I want to-"

"NONONO!NO DIVORCING WITH SEOL JEONG!" He started to blabber about divorcing things.

"If you divorce..I will have no daughter and no grandchildren.." He start faking tears.

"And and if you divorce,I will tell infinite about how you still pee in your bed when you're 10!" He continued as I glare at him,even though he is my appa.

"Appa!Let me complete my sentence!"

"Uh...okay."

"Actually,I wanna bring her on a honeymoon..so can you.."I glance at him,as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay!Let's go to the living room to talk." He said as he sat down and I told him about my plans.

"Okay,I will book the resorts and airplane tickets." He said smiling as I thank him and stood up to leave,but I was stopped by him.

"That means..I will get my grandchildren right?" He smile brightly.

"Maybe." I smirked as I could feel my oldman pouting.I return to my room,as I slip into the bed,I wrap my arms around my wife waist as we soon fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I buried my head on the pillow,as I hug Jeongie,pushing her closer to me,as my eyes flutter open,I her soft hair as she slowly woke up from her sleep,her beautiful eyes flutter open,showing her dark brown orbs.

"Goodmorning wife." I press my lips on her forehead as she grinned and stayed in my arms.

"We're going on a honeymoon later in the noon." I smiled to tell her,as she sit up right,with big eyes,and soon her,a grin appear as she start blabbering and blabber,I chuckle as I ruffle her hair.

We made our bed,brushed our teeth together and went to bath individually at the toilet.I came out of the batheroom,wearing a pair of comfortable pants & loose t-shirt,drying my hair with a towel,I went down to see Seoljeong and my appa eating while chatting,I pulled a chair next to Seoljeong and sat down,picking up my chopstick and start nomming away.

"So...I heard that Myungsoo is bringing you to honeymoon.." My appa smirked a little.

"And he also promise me that he will-"

"Appa!Since when did I promise you something?!" I exclaimed at my oldman,as he fake sob.

"Yah!Don't shout at appa early in the morning." Seoljeong said while she pinched my cheek.

"Aigoo,my daughter in law is the best!I always wanted a daughter!" Appa exclaimed happily, and hug Seoljeong.

"Okay,you will be my daughter now.."

"Appa!" I pouted.

"What?!You jelly?" My oldman sit back on the chair as he glance at me.

"She can't be your daughter!"

"Wae?Give me a good reason."

"If she is,I can't married her!"

"Fine..pass!" My appa pouted as I slung my arm around my wife.

"귀하의 광산!(Your mine)" She nodded as we continue to have our breakfast.

"Bye my daughter..in law & you stupid son!" My appa said as he tried to throw the newspaper at me as I'm on the sofa with Seoljeong after we had our breakfast.Without realising,I'm bickering with appa..again.

Seol Jeong

I chuckle as I look at Myungsoo bickering with his father.They're really like kids,it's so good to have parent.I thought as I look at both of them bickering,but Myungsoo gave up instead and bid appa goodbye.

He turn to me as he held my waist tightly,burrying inside into my hair.

"Mmmm..it's so great to have you here." He whisper,as I get a chill down my spine,his husky voice.

"Y-yea."

"Come on,let's go and pack on our luggage." He peck my forehead,as we went up and packed.We packed quickly,took a bathe as we heads towards the airport.

"Comeo n,let's go to our private jet." I nodded as he pull me along with him,we sat on the seats,as we chatted,and then,it's was quite a long flight to the destination,Myungsoo said as he told me to sleep.I slowly fell asleep,with my head on his shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see Myungsoo sleeping too,cutely,pouting his lips a little.I pinched his cheeks lightly,as they serve me  some snack.I start munching as stare at the plane window,to see the blue sky.

"It's amazing.."

"What's amazing?" I turn around to see Myungsoo said in his groggy voice and rubbing his eyes.

"The sky."

"Why?"

"The sky is so wide,none of us know how wide it is."

"Yea.."He leans his head on my shoulder.

"Holycrap!There's the land!" I said as he look at me.

"Woah,clear blue sea!" I exclaimed.

"Yea,it's Maldives." And soon,we head down,took the boat to our resort.

It's amazing,we are staying in a resort that's above the water,,yes the resorts are all connected to the land.The clear blue sea,that we can see coral reefs just below our resort.

I stare at the room,there's a king size bed,with pillows.The room look cozy,infront of our bed,there's a balcony located there.The room is huge.We put down our stuffs,and Myungsoo brought me to dinner,after the dinner,we settle our stuff in the closet.

We sat at the chaqirs on the balcony,looking at the scene infront of us,it's amazing how it's feel great to be everywhere with your love one.Then I texted Yeonji,Sungjae & Baekhyun,asking them what they want for a gift,as they all replied excitedly.We were actually planning to have an outing soon,just all of us,enjoying and stuff.

My phone vibrated as Yeonji ID appear.

"Yeobo!" She screamed.

"Hey,babe."

"Enjoy your honeymoon and..make little Myungsoo for us okay?" She giggle.

"YAH!"

"Okayy,I'm sowwy,remember to get me my presentssss!"

"Araso."

"Pass to Kim Myungsoo please" She said.I pass to Myungsoo my phone.

Myungsoo/L

"Wae?"

"Yeonji wanna said something to you."

"Hello,Yeonji?"

"No,I'm Sungjae."

"Bwo!?"

"Actually,I wanted to talk to you so I told Yeonji to tell Seoljeong to pass to you."

"Okay,so.."

"Just to make sure,if you make her cry,I won't forgive you,because she's my precious sister."

"Arrasoo..I won't."

"Good,now now,make a cute little baby so I can be a uncle!" Okay,I think it's just me or did Sungjae giggle?

"Yah!"

"Goodnight!" Sungjae hang up as I stare at the phone.

"What did they said?" Seoljeong asked,tugging my sleeve.

"Nothing much and..Sungjae want us to have baby so he can be uncle." I told her as I awkwardly scratch my neck.

"Umm..I think I shall go bathe." She said,as I could see her cheeks slightly red.Soon,after she shower,I shower,as I see her in the bed,lying there with her face red.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked her as I slip into the bed.

"C-can we don't do that first?" She asked almost whispering.

"Hm..what-oh!You mean babys?" I smirked as she nodded shyly.

"Okay.I won't force you on stuff you don't like,didn't I tell you before?" I pecked her forehead as I wrap my arms around her.

"Thanks..I love you." She said,as she place her lips on mine.

"I love you..too." I said in between the kiss,as she pull away,we slowly fell into deep slumber.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT EVERSINCE I STARTED THIS FANFIC!

I really appreciate all your comments,you,subscribers are like my vitamin that keeps me going on to update and write this fanfic!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! <3

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Badass Myungsoo:

y Myungsoo :

Cutie Myungsoo :

Adorable dongsaeng Myungsoo :

Lastly....Our Myungsoo :