Date.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

The sunlight gently shone on me as I could Myungsoo's breathe hitting my cheeks lightly,I woke up to see him still sleeping.

"Such a cute guy." I smile to myself as I brush his fringe away from his face.I could feel my heart beat faster as I look at him,I can't believe we are together now and the fact that we are already married.

I decided to make him breakfast as I tie my hair into a bun and gave him a peck on his forehead.I took out the pan as I begin making breakfast for him.And then,suddenly,I felt arms snaking around my waist,this strong arms,that scent,Myungsoo is awake.

"Good morning oppa.."

"Morning babe.." He kiss my cheek.

"Go and take a seat,breakfast will be ready." I smile at him as he nodded,reluctantly dragging his feet to the dinign table and sat down on the chair,placing his arms on the dining table.

I place the breakfast on the table as we ate.

"Go and bathe,we will be going out soon." I nodded as we wash up the dishes and left it to dry on the dish dryer.I am so excited for my first date with Myungsoo.I turn on the shower as the cold water struck my skin,making me tremble abit,as I get used to it. I change into a dress :

As I put on my green contacts and head,letting my wet hair dries,and Myungsoo went into the shower after I heads out.He cameo ut half with his jeans on as he sat beside me,drying our hair while waiting for our hair dries,I just kept blabbering and stuffs as he pinch my nose.

"Arasoo,we are heading out already." He smile at me wrapping his arm around my waist as our chauffer drove us to a cinema and we caught a comedy movie.

"That man is so funny.." I held onto Myungsoo shoulder as I kept laughing.

"And and...Myungsoo you are..so...ahhahahahahahha!" I laughed.

"What?!It's not my fault that I trip one the steps right?!" His eyebrows knitted closely together.

"Yea right..luckily you booked the cinema if not everyone will be laughing at you." I cover my mouth,trying to hold my laughter.

"Because appa invested quite alot in it." I nodded as hep at me to calm me down.

"Where are we going next?"

"Hm..I don't know where do you want to-"

"THE ARCADE!" I said excitedly as I point to the arcade,dragging Myungsoo along with me,we start going around to see which to play at.I saw a cute brown bunny plushie with a dark blue ribbon.

"I want this." I told him as he pass me the coins.I tried to catch it but it fail,frustrated,I ran off to play some shooting game without knowing where Myungsoo is.

,I lost him.I took my phone out and was about to call him when he tap my shoulder,I turn around to see him holding the bunny I wanted.

"Where have you been?" I asked,pouting slightly.

"Here you go." I grab the bunny as I hug it tightly.

"You have been at it?"

"Yup,trying to catch this little thing for you." He smirked pulling me close to him.

"Do I get rewards?" I kissed his cheeks as he smile,but not satisfy yet.

"Lips?"

"No." I walk away as he pull me back,and did a quick peck on my lips,as Ipull away.

"What shall we name this bunny?" I said,patting the bunny's head.

"Hmm.."

"Ah,Myunggieee." I said,poking the bunny tummy.

"So I am the bunny?" He frowned.

"Yeayea."I put the bunny into my bag as we pace around the mall,looking for more activities to do.Oh,right,we haven't took photo eversince we dated.I tapped his shoulder as he turn around.

"Hm?"

"Let's take a selca!" I said.

"Arrasoo." We both walked to the seating area and took a few selca.First one with a stern look,second with a derp face and third one with us smiling,indicating we are happy together.

"I'm so gonna print them out and put them out in our room." I told him as he chuckle.Suddenly,my stomach growled.As he stare at me..1...2..3

"HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT WAS THAT?!" He start laughing and laughing.

"I'm just hungry." I slap his arm gently as he fake it as if it freaking hurt,rubbing the part I hit him.

"Arasoo,why don't we get some street food and then at night we go for a dinner at a restaurant?" He suggested as he point at a store selling kimbap.

"Yes,ah,kimbap..it's been so long eversince I ate them." We bought two and went to the beach.I todl him not to call the chauffer as we took bus and sat next to each other.

Some high school girls were glancing at my husband as they giggle and when they turn their eyes to me,I could hear them mutter even though it isn't very loud.

"Ah..isn't that L oppa?"

"Yeah,who's that girl..she's so.."

"Ugly.Ew,how can she even sit together with our L oppa." I look down as I thought.Am I really that ugly?

"Oppa...can we take photo with you?" One of those girl said.Myungsoo turn their attention to them and he smirk,causing all of them to blush and giggle.

"I'm sorry but.."He held our hands that is holding each other tightly out,showing our engagement ring to them,.

"I'm on a date with my wife." He said as he turn to me.

"Right,yeobo?"

"A-ah yes." Those girl with disappointment left us,I could see them throwing dagger glares at me,if looks could kill,I would be dead by now.

"Hey,your jealous right?" He leans closer to me.

"W-what?"

"Those girls wanted to take photos with me.And I already realise that your unhappy already when you look at them."

Myungsoo/L

I knew it,she's jealous,the way I look at her frown.

"I am not!"

"Admit it,you're jealous."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine!I am!"

"See,I knew it,but you know..I love you only.And when you're jealous,makes you twice the cuter then you usually are." I held her hand tightly.

"Greaseball,just like Woohyun oppa." She laughed.I love it when she laugh like that.

"I learn them from Woohyun hyung since you seems to like it."

"Aigoo,kyeopta." She pinched my cheeks.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!