Scary wife.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

It has been 3 months eversince she's pregnant.I stare at her face as I swept her bangs away from her face to get a clear view.I just got home from school and she's asleep,probably watching movie and eating crackers but fell asleep without realising.

I pinched her cheeks lightly,as her eyes flutter open slowly,revealling her clear dark brown orbs.Her arms encircle around my waist.

"Hi." she smile groggily,like a baby.

"Hey,love.How's your day?" I smile at her as I pull her closer to me.

"Unproductive." She frowned,as she play with her hair,as she then rub her tummy.

"Myung ah."

"Hm?"

"Baby wanna eat spicy rice cake and kimbap." She said,as she look at me with puppy eyes.

"But I'm tired.." I said as I lay down on the bed.

"Come on~~~Buy it for me." She said,as she shake me awake.I opened my eyes and nodded.She immediately plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Come back soon!" She said waving to me.

"Arra~" I took my coat as I went out to the ahjumma's to get her food,as I was on my way back,somebody touch my shoulder,I immediately turn around to see,someone familiar.

"Hi Myungsoo oppa!"

"Who are you?" I gave my pokerface.

"Na eun!How can you forget me." She playfully slap my arm.

"Oh,I'm sorry." She's one of another company CEO's daughter.The CEO's my father friend.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." I replied.

"Can I go with you?It's been so long eversince I went." I nodded.As we went together,she kept blabbering and blabbering while I just nod.

"Here it is."

"Woah,it's still the same." She said.

I opened the door and went to the living room,to see Jeong sitting there with a pillow while watching the TV.

"Jagiyaaaa.I'm back!" I said with a smile,arms encircle around Seoljeong's waist,shaking the food.

"Ah..welcome back..and who's this?" She arch a brow.

Seol Jeong

Who's she?I thought as I took the food and ate them,while Myungsoo introduce the girl to me.

"She's Na Eun." I nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said as she bow back,hm,she's not bad.I thought as we talked,along with Myungsoo.It was then Myungsoo went to bathe.

"Hey,so you married Myungsoo huh?"

I nodded.

"He's nice isn't he?"

"Uh yeah."

"He treat girls very nicely..ah your so lucky."

"Wae?" I asked with curiousity.

"I miss the way he treat me too." She said,as I almost couldn't hold back.

"Oh really?"

"Yea.I guess I shall be going,bye." She was about to leave while Myungsoo came down with his hand drying his hair.

"Your going?"

"Yea.Oppa,nice meeting you!" She said with a cute voice and left.I left stunned,she talked to me with a very..monotonous voice?

"She is nice ain't she?" Myungsoo said,as he sat infront of me.

"Hmm." I just nod and continue to eat.

"Delicious?"

"Yea"

"Give me one!" He said,about to take one of my kimbap as I smack his hand.

"No!" I frowned.As we start to playfully bicker with each other.It wasn't long before my moodswing came while I was just drawing away.I threw the whole paper away as I cursed non-stop until Myungsoo came in.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I kept quiet.

"Baby,what's wrong?!" He said,slightly raising his voice.

"Nothing." I said with an annoyed voice.

"Then why did you curse non-stop?"

"Shut up!" I threw the pillow at him as I took a shower in the bathroom.

Myungsoo/L

I was stun by her sudden change of attitude,so I call up the others and I'm gonna met them.

"Jeong ah!I'm going out for awhile."

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy." She said from the toilet.

I took my car keys as I drove to meet,Yeonji,Sungjae,Baekhyun & Infinite.We met by a cafe near the neighbourhood,as I saw them around already.I lock my car,as I sat down next to Sungyeol.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nothing,it's just that Seoljeong attitude is scaring me." I said with a sigh,as I called for a frappucino.

"Hm?Wae?" Yeonji said sipping her mocha.

"Mmm,she is..her attitude kept changing,from angry to happy,and from happy to angry."

"With absolutely no reason." I continue as I thank the waiter for the drink and paid.

"Well..I heard that woman are sensitive during their periods." Sungyeol said.

"Yah!She's pregnant!" Woohyun hyung whacked his head.

"Oh..oh!My umma said,woman are angry when they're hungry!" Sungjae said,as Yeonji & Baekhyun let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well,if that's not it..then.."

"ah!I know,my umma told me before,that when a woman is pregnant,they are sensitive & they get paranoid and insecure really easy.And holycow,their moodswing is heavy." Yeonji voiced out as Sunggyu,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungjong & Baekhyun nodded.

"That all make sense for her change of attitude." Sunggyu said as Woohyun agreed.

Then,my phone rang,it's Seoljeong.

"Where are you?Where are you?~~~~~" She chanted.

"Uhh...I'm with the hyung."

"Why didn't you bring me out with you??!" She exclaimed and hang up.

Ouh oh,I'm screwed.

"I-i gotta go." They all nodded.

"Wow,Seoljeong is loud.We didn't know that." Hoya chuckle,sipping on his coffee as the rest hurried me back.

I went to get her some food as I return to see her on the couch.

"I bought pizza & chicken." I meekly rub my neck as I smile.

"Really?!" She ran to me as I tried to slow her down,she hug me,as she took away the food.

"Aish,this cutie." I walk towards the dining table as she laid everything out and start to take a bite of the pizza.

"Holycrap,this taste good." She said,savouring the taste of the pizza.

I'm glad her mood is getting better.

"Baby.."

"Hm?" She look at me with stuffed with chicken,I laughed,she look a toddler.

"If you got anything,your unhappy about..tell me okay?" She nodded and show me a O-K sign.

That night,we slept in each other arms,I wonder how she can sleep at night even though she had long nap in the noon.That's when I remember what appa said,"When the mommy is sleeping,you must remember,the baby in her tummy is growing too."

Hello people! =^w^=

A short update(?) I guess.

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!