Mr Thief .

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

Finally it's school dismissal,I bid my friends goodbye as I went home.As soon as I opened the door,I walk into the living room to see my aunt siting there on the arm chair,

"ah,you're back!" She smiled brightly,yes,I am raised up by my aunt,but she isn't that old,she's 35.

"Yes,didn't you head to work?"

"Yeah,I left early as I have a favour to ask you." She said as she went towards me and held my hands.

"W-what is it?" I asked,I really love my aunt,a lot,she is the one for me eversince I'm young,she took care of me,paid for my school fees and etc.She took on the role of my pass away parents,she's like a mother and father to me.

"Tomorrow,can you go and make friends with the son of Kim Group?" My eyes widened as I stare at her.

"W-what?But that's.."

"The CEO told me that his son needs to have normal girl friends,instead of those girls that flirt with him.And when he saw your photo when I show him,he's so excited to let his son met you,and one of the reason too,is because I often work till late and at least you would have a friend too." She said excitedly.

"Please,just be friends with him?" She said with eyes of hope,since it's just making friends,isn't that good?More friends,I thought positively as I nodded.

"I will be bringing you over,as I have some things to discuss with the CEO tomorrow." I nodded as she smiled.

"I have to get back to work,remember to take your dinner and wear something nice for tomorrow." I nodded again,as I heads to my room,throwing my bag on the floor and fell onto my soft bed.

Dinner alone again,my aunts often work till late night,because of her busy schedule.

I took out a pot and start cooking ramen for dinner,as I sat on the table and was about to eat,as I recieve a call from Sungjae.

"Yah!You are not eating ramen again,are you?" Sungjae said.

"Ramen it is." Sungjae is one of my goodfriends in my school.

"When I turn up at your place,you better don't let me see you eating ramen.I will be bringing up fried chickens and pizza." He said.

"Arrasoo.Yeon Ji,will be coming over too." I said as he replied an Ok and hanged up.I ate the ramen,because I don't want to waste it as soon as I finished washing the dishes and pot,Sungjae turn up with two plastic bagso n his hand as I let him in.

"Seol Jeong!I'm here!"

"Yeon Ji!" I smiled as she came in,three of us are goodfriends.Well,before I knew Sungjae I know Yeonji first as we are goodfriends since kindergarten,sort of childhood friend,and Sungjae is a transfered student in our school,and he's rich,but he's not arrogant and stuffs.

"Sungjae,you bought so much food?!"

"It's okay,three of us can finish these much." I nodded as I dig in on the pizza and fried chicken.

"Mhmm,this taste good,where did you bought it from?" Yeon Ji asked as is full of chicken.

"I bought it from xxx which is near the icecream parlour at street 741." We nodded as we chatted about stuffs,and clothes and hairstyles.As Sungjae is like a fashion king,he kept telling us the newest trend and stuffs.

"That's why you should braid your hair like-"

"Ah,it's so late already!See you on monday!" Yeon Ji said as she stood up.

"Ah,let's go home together then."

"Yah,when you reach home,give me a text!" I said as they put on their shoes.

"Arrasoo,you're so sweet." Both of them said as we hugged each other.

"Goodnight Jeong." Sungjae said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Arrasoo,Jae." As they left,I watched the televisions till it's 11.30pm and went to take a shower and hit the hay.

                                                                                                                           THE NEXT DAY

After I showered and put on a simple dress that is in dark blue,with a bow belt,as the dress drop to my knee-length,as the sleeve reach my wrist,I braided my hair sideways as I went out to put on my shoe.

"Aigoo,my niece is so pretty."

"Kamsahamnida." I smiled,she's always say that to me,so I'm used to it,but still I'm very happy as other people often said I look plain and stuffs.Puting away the thoughts,I ride in the car,as my auntie drove us to the mansion.

"Jeongie ah,Mr Kim's son name is call Myungsoo,but he likes to be call L." I nodded,as I play with my phone.

"Remember to be nice to him and make friends." I nodded again as I play with my phone games.

"We reached!" My aunt said after a few moment,I went out of the car,as I am amazed by how huge the mansion is.

"Kaja." My aunt said as we went in,to see a middle-age man,standing there with a smile.

"Good afternoon Mr Kim." My aunt bow as I bow along.

"Goodafternoon,sir."

"You must be Seol Jeong!" He gave me a hug.

"Y-yes."

"Let's go to the living room,my son is there." I nodded as me & my aunt follow him as he stop by a room,as we enter,woah,it luxurious.

The room is in red as the crystal lights hang up,and there's long sofa as well as armchair.In that armchair,there's a boy sitting crossed legs,wearing casual clothes,reading a book.

"Myungsoo ah,this is the girl that I talk about to you last night." Mr Kim called him,as he glanced up and bow,as he sat back.

"I will leave you two here then,have fun.And,be nice to her." Mr Kim warned L as he let out a sigh.

"Then,we shall go." My aunt said as I nodded.

"Hm,annyeonghaseyo, you are L-goon right?" I said with a smile,slightly nervous,as he glance at me and put down his book.

"Hah,commoner." I stare at him with wide eyes.

"Let's get to the point then.." He walk towards me,as he pushed me against the wall,using both of his hands,he locked both of my ahnds above and kissed me.

"What are you doing!!"

"Let go of me!!"  I struggle against him,but his strength is too much for me,

"You want right?So you can get my fame,my wealth.Then,if you entertain me,I will give you money.." He said as he smirk & he kissed me,my eyes widened,as I cried.

"M-my first kiss.." I begin brawling my eyes out

"You jerk!!Bastard!"I said and ran away. He's such a jerk. I continue to cry as I took a taxi and went home.I sat on the bed as I blank out and touch my lips,how could he..steal my first kiss! I punched the pillow as a few times,I begin to feel tired and rest on the bed.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it!^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!