Cafe.

My Prince.

Author Point of View.

"So how was it?" She said,tongue clicking,fingers tapping on the table impatiently.

"It was successful.She was sent into the hospital."

"Great." She told him to get out,as she pick up the phone and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Naeun unnie,she got into the hospital,now it's time to get him back." Suzy said,as they started to plan,soon hanging up.Not so soon am I letting you to have Myungsoo oppa,she thought.She smirked,as she left her room,heels clicking,doors shutting.

Seol Jeong

I woke up,eyes blurry,as I sat up,staring to see Myungsoo beside me.I smiled a little,my heart still aches.I woke him up by gently shaking him as I called out for him.

"Good morning.." I smile as he pecks my lips a little.Jaehyuk will be coming over after his school ended,I nodded,I miss Jaehyuk so much.

"Myung."

"Hm?"

"Can we see Hyun Ae?" He nodded,as he went to ask the nurse,and she approved,I slowly walk towards the room where there are all babies,Myungsoo held my arms,as I look.

"There she is." Myungsoo said,telling me where Hyun-ae is.I look at the small body,the way she is sleeping soundily,but with the help of machines,due to the early labour.

We were talking about her cute hands and things,as we went back to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were back home after a week,it's morning.Cuddling with Myungsoo probably the best thing on earth besides having Jaehyuk and Hyun Ae by me.Poor hyun-ae is still in the hospital,doctor said that she needs to be there for 3 more weeks.

"Morning." I peck his forehead,as he woke up,he smile groggily,as he took a shower and did his necessary as I lay in the bed,after he came out,I did my necessary and went to help Jaehyuk.

"Goodmorning prince."

"Umma..." He climbed onto me,hugging.

"Hm?"

"@#$%%$@%^&%$#@!."

"Yahh,Jaehyuk,say something umma will understand." I chuckles as I pinch his cheeks.

"Umma....."

"Hm?" Silence were there.I chuckles,as I woke him up,because he fell alseep in my arms,he ifnally woke up,as I changed his clothes after him bathings,and brought him down for breakfast.

Myungsoo carried him as we ate our breakfast,while appa had an oversea business trip.After sending Jaehyuk to school,we went to the place where we placed Hyunae's dongsaeng.

I couldn't help but break down,my knees gave in as I fell to the ground,hands burying my face,as tears rolls down,drops dripping on the ground.I couldn't explain the pain in my heart,how attach I am to this child.How painful it is to have someone you love dead.

Myungsoo,stood there,as he kneel beside me,as he took me into his arms,I wrap my arms around his neck,inhaling his scent,as I cried and cried.I know it's dumb crying over and over again,I promise myself not to cry and worried Myungsoo anymore,but just for today,I want to pour out the sadness over the past few years.

I pull away,as he cupped my face.

"Better?"

"Yes." I nodded,as he held me up,as I look at it for one last time and went away,with Myungsoo as he took a day off,and gonna spend it with me.

Myungsoo/L

As soon as we reach home,I told her to took a shower,as I followed after she did,then,I coax her to bed,snuggling and inhaling her scent,while my phone vibrated.I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Do you wanna know how your wife get hurt and how your baby got killed?"

"Who are you?!"

"Do you wanna know?"

"Yes."

"Then,let's met at the cafe infront of xxx mall,in 30 minutes." I nodded,as I peck her forehead,and took my coat,as I drove

Hello people! =^w^=

Short update.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!