That feeling.

My Prince.

It's the same story but I changed a little at the end,so please read it! (@*-*@)

Myungsoo/L

The thing is,I wanted her to stay by me so I won't have nightmare,everytime she is beside me,all I could think is her.And that night I didn't have nightmare,the nightmare is about me losing everyone..includes Seoljeong.I wrapped my arms around her waist and back,pulling her closer as I inhale her sweet scent.I could feel like fingers running through my hair as then a small snore.I slowly open my eyes,to see her facing my chest while hugging my neck.I smiled.

Before I knew,it's morning.The air con is running in my room as the cold air blows up to me,I pull the blanket closer & I wrapped the blanket around me as she snuggle closer to me for warmth as I chuckle lightly as I pull her into my arms.Then she grunted a little and snuggle closer.As I swept her fringe away from her face,I scanned her features.

"She's so cute.." I mumble as I pinched her cheeks and chuckle.Her brows knitted together as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Morning." I whispered.

"Good morning.." She answered as she struggle to get out,I back hugged her,my arms tighten around her waist as she stare at me,blushing a little.

"I'm not gonna let you go." I whispered,burying my head onto her back.I know I mean it,I want her to be with me for the rest of my life.Nobody treats me liek she do,she is with me throughout thick and thin.I hurt her in the process of that,I know.

"H-hey.."

"I'm sorry.." I whispered to her.

.She smile weakly,pushing me to get changed and wash up as she will prepare breakfast for me.I took a shower as I put on my sweat pants and a loose white shirt as I see her down there,making breakfast for me as normally on saturday & sunday there will be no maids except for butler choi which will take care of the house and stay in. I propped my arms leaning my chin on it as I stare at her.Soon,she came out 4 plates of breakfast which includes some fried potatoes,eggs,bacons and a salad. I smiled at her as she place the plate infront of me.

"Aww.that look good." I said smiling as my eyes were on the plate of food,she chuckles as she grabbed a jar of orange juice and milk.Then..

"Ah,both of you are awake..and wow." My father said,as I rolled my eyes as he ruined our sweet moments.

Seol Jeong

"Ah..Mr Kim,you're awake!Would you like some-"

"Aigoo,I told you to call me appa,honey." Mr Kim said while pouting.

"A-appa.." I smiled as he ruffle my hair and sat down.I went to grab a cup of coffee for him as I poured Myungsoo some orange juice.He smiled as he pinched my cheeks lightly.

"Where is butler Choi?" I asked as then a voice came.

"Hey,I went out to-Wow!" Butler Choi said,actually he is a man around Appa's age but younger.Yes,he's friendly and nice too!

"I make you some breakfast." I smiled as I asked him to sit down and all of us dig in.After finishing the food,we bid appa goodbye as he heads to work.I was washing the dishes as Myungsoo leans next to my ear,blowing hot air into it.

"Y-yah Myungsoo!"

"Ain't I older?How about Myungsoo oppa?" He whispered into my ear as I could feel him smirk.I washed the dishes as I finished them by placingo n the dish dryer.I turn around as I stare at him.

"No!"

"Come on..if you don't I will ..." He said leaning in with a y look.

"M-myungsoo oppa.." I said meekly as I rubbed my back of the neck,as he pinched my cheeks and chuckle leaving me in the kitchen.
I took a shower as I changed into jeans short & a t-shirt.

I texted Sungjae as I told him I would be going to his house meeting him as well as Yeonji there.I told butler Choi about it as I rushed out.I am excited,to tell them about Myungsoo and last night,I was walking on the streets,crossing the road as I heard a screech then I turn to see where it's from,then to my horror,the car it's coming towards me,before I knew it,I stare at the car...to see a familiar figure.

"Let's go before others find out."

I try to crawl up but it drove off,that figure..so familiar....I tried to stand up,weakly I stood up,staggering towards the wall,then...

"Miss!Are you okay?!" A voiced said,a familiar one,I turn to see..it's my childhood friend who moved from Seoul to Busan..

"D-daehyun oppa..." I black out.

Hello people! =^w^=

I changed a little but most of it are the same because I can't remember some of it.

Maybe you all have read it before but I reuploaded it as you know Asianfanfic broke down and chapter is lost?

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!