Together

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

I don't know why,but I feel bad for making her cry and stealing her first kiss.

"You both are engaged." My appa said.

"Arrasoo," I walk up my room.

"She will be moving in tomorrow!" He said as I closed the door,no school for us,because our holiday begins already,it's boring,mostly I guess we will be hanging out with Infinite.

I fell asleep,and it was already morning,I felt the door clicked open and a butler came in.

"Youngmaster,please wake up now."

"Wae?"

"Master is waiting for you below,for breakfast." I sat up as I walk to my closet.

"Tell him I am coming down soon." I said as I took a shower and came down to see Seol Jeong sitting there.

"Morning." I said as I sat across Seol Jeong as she ate quietly.

"Myungsoo ah,be nice to her."

"Arra."

"Seol Jeong ah,just tell us if you likes to eat anything."

"A-ah it's okay." She smiled as she contnue digging in.

"Aigoo,I always want a daughter and finally!" MY father said as I rolled my eyes as she smile,her smile is..amazing..wait what am I thinking.

"You just look like your mother."

"Appa,your friends with her parents?"I asked with a questioning look.

"Yeah,we been friends since middle school."

"Oh,are my parents..nice person?" She ask,as I look at her and saw a glimpse of sadness & lonelyness in her eyes.

"Of course,they were the kindest people I ever met and they're my goodfriends." She nodded as she offer to clean up her dish after she ate but of course,my father won't let her,but she insisted.

"I'm off to work."

"Goodbye & take care,Mr Kim." She bow as my father pinched her cheeks,.

"Aigoo,kyeopta!"

"Yah,son,what about me?"

"Goodbye." I said as I head back to my room.

Seol Jeong

I sat on the couch of the Kims mansion,watching the televisions as I suddenly remeber the conversation with my aunt last night.

I protest against my aunt,but she insisted that I have to live with the Kims,but when I return home form school,most of my stuffs were already moved.

"You're living with the Kims,tomorrow." she told me.

I feel like drinking cranberry juices as I stood up and was about to leave when the butler approach me.

"Miss,where are you going?"

"I am getting some juices and I will be back soon." I smiled at the butler as he return a smile and went off.Soon,I bought 1 liter of juice and came back,whilep ouring myself swome juice and drinking it.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I spilled out the juice as it wasall over my shirt,I turn and look at 6 guys looking at me,and one of them is Sungjong.

"O-omo,NOONA!WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Sungjong came rushing to me,

"Ani,nothing."

"But you are puking blood."

"Nah,these are cranberry juices."

"Arrasoo,but why are you here?"

"I-i uh I mov-"

"What's with the screaming?" L came down.

"Who is she?" A leader looking guy said.

"My fiancee?"

"What about Suzy?!" A tall guy with brownish hair said.

"I have nothing to do with her!"

"Ah chincha?"

"Y-yah,are you okay?" L asked me as he look at me.

"Go change." I nodded and cleaned the floor and went to change.

I went down to see them looking at me as Sungjong pulled me beside him.

"Introduce yourselve guys!This is Seol Jeong noona!" Sungjong said as I bow to them,as they start introducing themselves exclude L.

"Call us oppa!" Woohyun winked as Sunggyu smack him on his head.

"Aigoo,L is so lucky to have you as a fiancee." Sungyeol said.

"Hyung!"

"So how did you met Sungjong?"

"We met at the mall."

"Myungsoo hyung brought her with him to the mall!" Sungjong said as Myungsoo glare at him as the rest start whistling.

"Let's hang out together!" Woohyun said,slunging his arm around me.

"Yeah let's go to the amusement park'!"

"But I-"

"Yeah,let's go!" Without letting me saying anything,they drag me off to their cars,as I sat with L,it's awkward.

"H-hey..do you hate me?" L asked me softly.

"W-why would I hate you?"

"I stole your-"

"Ah,it's okay,since you apologize already."

"Hey,talk to me often..I really enjoy your company.." He said,as I glance at him as he slightly blush,ain't he cute.I smile to myself.

"Alright." As the rest begin talking about L childhood and his embarrass things as he tries to shut them up.Maybe he is really a nice guy.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!