Busan Trip.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

II packed kimbap into the lunchbox as I ran my hands through Jaehyuk's soft hair,as I help him wash himself in the bathroom.

"Umma!" He shouted as he splash water on me.

"Yah!" I playfully splash back some water on him,as I washed his hair,and showered him,I place him back into the bathetub,let him play for awhile.

"Umma!Are we really going to the beach?!" He exclaim excitedly.

"Of course,umma promised you didn't I?" I smile at him,as he play with his rubber duckies and frogs in the bathetub,I went to clean up outside forawhile and return,to see him "swimming",in the bathtub.

"Come on,let's dry you up!" I took the towel as he spread his arms,I cover him with the towel as I carried him to the bedroom,letting him wear a blue strip t-shirt and shorts.

"Ah,so handsome." I pinched his cheeks.

"Umma is pretty!" He giggles,as I poke him.

"Aigoo..you little monster!" I ran after him as I caught him soon,and tickles him on the bed.

"Umma,have to go bathe so..be good and play with your toy cars okay?" I ruffle his hair as he nods his head obediently.I went into the bathroom,as I slip my clothes off,and went for the bathtub.

I have nothing to worried about Jaehyuk,he is really an obedient child,except for times that he turns playful,I smile as I thought of the first time he called me "Umma." Relaxing in the bathroom,and soon,I'm done.I put on a checkered black and blue shirt and inside I wore a t-shirt.Wearing a jeans short as dried my hair.

"Umma umma!I wanna build sandcastles!" He exclaimed as he hug me.

"Arasoo,come on,let's go!" I put on a blue cap on his head as he held my hand,it was not a long journey to the beach,we took bus there.

We soon reach as we found a place and lay the mat.Jaehyuk immediately strip into his swimming trunks and I help to blow his duck float.I took his buckets to get some seawater,as he sat down and start bulding the sand castle.

"Hyuk ah,don't go too far to the sea okay?" I called out to him.

"Neh umma!" He shouted as he starts to build small castles,adding a few seashells he found.

"Aigoo,such a pretty castle." I ruffle his head.

"I am gonna built this big castle!" He spread his arm showing me how big the castle he's gonna built.

"A real one,so umma & me can live inside!" He giggles.

"Really?Umma is so happy!" I kiss his forehead,as soon as he got bored,we had lunch since it's noon.I wipe his hands with some wet tissues,as we bgin to have some kimbap.Soon as we finish,we went to the sea,as we play at shallow water,and soon he begin to feel thirsty.

"Umma!I'm thirsty..." He pouted.

"Hm,but umma have no more water."

"Umma,icecream!" He pointed at a nearby cart not far from us.

"Arasoo,but you must stay near the shore,not too deep into the sea,arasoo?" I tap his nose gently as he nodded.I smiled and went towards the icecream store,as there's quite a number of people infront of me,I stood and waited for it.

Soon I took the chocolate cone towards my child,only to see him surrounded by some other people.

"Umma!" He ran over to me,as the rest turn around,only to see their shocked face,Jaehyuk hug my leg as I ruffle his head gently.I look up,and did not expect the them to be here.

"J-jeong." They all stuttered.The usual people,that means..Myungsoo is here.I look around,to see him swimming in the sea.

"Jaehyuk ah..kaja." I carried him,took my bag and quickly scuffle off,to hear them screaming my name,but I ignore and ran away.

"U-umma..I haven't play enough.." He pouted.

"Aigoo.I'm sorry.Next time,with Daedae ahjussi okay?" I gave him a sorry face as he nodded.

Myungsoo/L

We left our stuffs at the hotel as we went out to get some food as it was noon time,we had our meal at a nearby beach house.Seafoods spreads as we chow down like hungry wolves.

"Let's go to the beach later,it seems like a nice weather to go there." Yeonji said as the rest agreed with it.

"Yea,you know like take a stroll something?" Sungyeol said as I nodded.

Soon,we paid for our meal as we walk towards the beach,it was then all of a sudden,I heard Yeonji screaming.

"Ohmygod!Someone help the child,he's going  towards the sea!" I turn around to see the child walking towards the sea,almost covering his chest.Seems like he reaching for something.

"Yah!" I screamed at him,as I ran into towards him,pulling him back to the sea,as all of us surround him.

"You cannot go into the sea,you will drown!" Sungjong said.

"B-but..my umma gave me that hat..."I turn to see hat floating away,I jumped into the sea to get the cap.

"Seol jeong!Seol Jeong!" I heard,I went back on shore,to see no child,and Infinite screaming her name,that means..she's here.I quickly scan around,but to see nobody alike.

"S-seol jeong!She..that way!" Baekhyun pointed,as I ran,but nobody's there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dried my hair with a towel as Infinite and the rest sat down on my room.

"We saw Seoljeong just now." Sunggyu said.

"Hyung,really?!"

"Yea,with a child.." Yeonji mutter.

"Maybe she's with another guy.." I said as they shook their head.

"Maybe,the child is yours.!"

"B-but..."

"Don't you think the child that told you his head flew away to the sea look like you?" Woohyun said.

"I think it looks like Myungsoo,espeically the nose!" Sungyeol said,as the rest agreed.

"But..what if,the child it's not mine,but another person child?"

"Don't be like that,think optimisticly!" Hoya said as Dongwoo agreed.

"Don't give up!" Dongwoo added as Sungjae shouted fighting to me,as the rest joined him.I gave them a small smile.

"Maybe,I shall search for her,here."

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!