Engagement

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I woke up to my aunt shaking me.It's 7pm at night.

"Jeong ah.."

"Hm?"

"Actually your parents and Mr Kim are goodfriends and they actually make some engagement for both you & his son when both of you are born."

"W-what?!" I sit up straight right away,my eyes widen.

"Both of you are getting engage."

"No..I don't want to!" I hide under my blanket.

"I'm sorry,but you have to.." She said,as the sound of footsteps fading and the door closed.

"I definitely do not want to marry that jerk!" I shouted into my pillow,as I buried my head.

Afterawhile,I took a shower and I sat down to dry my hair,then I told Yeonji & Sungjae about what happeneds.Soon,I feel asleep while texting both of them.

   THE NEXT DAY

I did my daily necessary as I put on my uniform,lookingi nto the mirror,I touch my lips and I sigh.

"My first kiss..gone." I sighed again as I took my bag and head to my school,then someone tap me.

"Good morning Jae." I smile as he smile back.

"OMG JAE & JEONG!" I know who's that,it's YeonJi,running to us and walk in between me & Sungjae.

"Morninggggg." Sungjae said.

"It's only morning and your so loud." I said,poking her cheeks.

"It's not the first time you met me right?" She said jokingly as she slung her arms around me & Sungjae.The three of us have fun joking and chatting,life is always good with both of them.

"Ewww,is the trio Js." Some girls said while throwing us dirty looks.

"You jelly?!" Sungjae shouted as we laugh,without taking a second look at them,we heads to our classroom,soon it's break time,which is our favourite time,the three of us got our sandwiches and juice as we sat under the shade of the tree.

"So..how is Mr L Kim?" Yeonji said with a teasing look.

"He's..such a jerk." I said as I poke my straw into my orangejuice.

"But man..he's hot." Sungjae said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Awww..Sungjae.."

"I'm not a gay!"

"We didn't said that!" Both me & Yeonji hi-5 each others as Sungjae pouted.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Let's go,the bell ring." Sungjae said,as all of us stood up and patted our off.

Soon,it's lesson time,forever boring.Maths,geography,science & etc.

SCHOOL DISMISSAL

"Finallyyyy!" I stretched my arms as the rest chuckles.

"School is so tiring!" Yeonji groans.

"But it's for your future." Sungjae said as he pat both of our heads.The three of us packed our bags as we walk out of the school to hear some girls squealling and stuffs.

"Woah,who?" Yeonji said,trying to look into the crowd.

"Maybe is some idols?" Sungjae said.

"Probably." I replied as we walk by the crowd.

"Yah,you!" I turn around to hear that familiar yet the voice of someone I do not want to see.

"What do you want?L-shi?" I said,glaring at him.

"Can I borrow her for awhile?" L said to Yeonji & Sungjae.

"Of course,take her for all you want!" Sungjae said.

"Yeah,go ahead!" Yeonji said as she hi-5 with Sungjae.

"Thank you." L said dragging me into his car.

"You will payyyyyy Jae & JI!" I shouted to them as L dragged me into his car.

"Where are we going?"

"You will know." He said,while looking at his phone.

"Okay.." Seriously,what is he planning to do?Dragging me into the car straight afterschool,I was planning to have frozen yoghurt with Ji & Jae.I pouted as my phone vibrated.

Have Fun ! =^o^=

- Sungjae

Enjoy your time with Mr L Kim! ^-^

- Yeonji

"We're here!" L said.

"Where?"

"Can't you see,it's the mall." L said,dragging me inside.

"Hyung,you're here!" A girly guy said,running here.

"Oh,Sungjong,bring her to get some clothes and jewelries,just everything she want."

"Arrasoo,hyung." He said,happily dragging me along with him.

"Hello,Suzy?" L said,walking away.

"Annyeong,I'm Lee Sungjong!" He said while holding my hand.

"Ugh,annyeonghaeseyo,I'm Jin Seol Jeong." I bowed to him.

"Who are you to hyung?" He said as we enter a luxurious looking clothing shop,while picking out clothes and putting it infront of me.

"Hm,I don't know,you ask him?"

"Arrasoo.."

Afterawhile.

"Why don't you want all of those clothes?" Sungjong asked with a pout.

"Hm,I don't need anything of those.And it's expensive" I smile at him.

"It's okay my father is  the owner of the mall!" He said.

"Hehes,it's okay.Shall we eat frozen yoghurt?" I asked him,while pointing to a frozen yoghurt shop.

"Yes!Let's go!" He said happily as we got some frozen yoghurt and chatted about clothes and stuff.

"So you're my noona?" He asked me as he smile brightly.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" He smiled,then his phone start vibrating.

"Ah,yes,we are at the yoghurt place.Yes." Sungjong said as he put down his phone.

"So you're here?Let's go.Bye Sungjong." He said dragging me away,as Sungjong waved at me,I waved back and smile.This L kim really loves to drag people.

"Where is all the things?"

"I didn't get anything."

"Why?I thought girls love shopping?"

"I do,but I don't have anything to buy & it's expensive.Why are you doing this?"

"Hm." He stop dragging me and stop in his pace.

"It's because,I misunderstood you yesterday..you can forget about the kiss,just treat it as if I didn't kiss you." He said,then I ridei n his car and he sent me off.

"L-let's hang out,sometimes.." He said as I nodded.

Maybe he is not that bad of a guy..I smile as I enter the house.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!