Siblings?

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

2 months has passed,we had applied Jaehyuk for a kindergarten nearby,as we figure out he makes friends with kids at the neighbourhood instead of the private academy's.Actually,Myungsoo and I had a fight over Jaehyul's kindergarten,he said that if Jaehyuk should go to the kindergarten he went when he's young,but I disagree and because of it we fought,and soon made up with each other,agreeing,as he wnet to look for appa,and appa said it's best for him to continue to study in the environment he is used to.

"Jaehyuk ah..Jaehyuk.." I shake him up,as he sat up right,groggily rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorning umma.."

"Aigoo,goodmorning my shiny star." I said,pecking his forehead.

"Good morning appa.." He said,as I turn to see,but Myungsoo lips on mine.

"Goodmorning babe." He said,pecking my forehead.

"Goodmorning sweetie." Myungsoo said to Jaehyuk,as he carried him.

"Appa,will help you with your uniforms okay?" He said,as Jaehyuk nodded cutely.I chuckles as those two playing with each other as I made my way down to the diningroom,greeting appa as I helped Butler Choi with the breakfast.

I was placing the plate on the table,as Jaehyuk hug my leg.

"Ummaaaaaa~" He whined.

"What's wrong baby?" I carried him as he pouted.

"Appa..he.." He point over to the door,where Myungsoo is standing there,with his hands claw.

"Roarrrr!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaehyuk screamed as I calm him down.

"Myungsoo!!"

"What?I am just playing with him." He pouted slightly as I place Jaehyuk on the chair.

"Eat now,okay?" He nodded,as he start chowing down on the sausage.

"Aw,my son really looks like me.So handsome." Myungsoo said proudly.

"Oh please,he looks like me,thats why he so cute."

"Hey,come on,I look hot right,admit it,you love me." Myungsoo said,pointing the fork towards me.

"Yeayea." I use my fork to push his fork away from pointing me.

"I knew it." He smiled,as Appa chuckle.

"Just like 5 years ago,you both were always bickering even when we're dining." appa voiced out as I nodded,with a smile.

"See,your umma love meeeee." Myungsoo said,as he told Jaehyuk.

"Umma love me too." Jaehyuk said,as he giggle.

"I love Jaehyuk more."

"What about me?" Myungsoo pouted.

"Still below Jaehyuk." I grinned,as he continue to pout.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye umma..appa!" Jaehyun pecked both of our cheeks,as we waved him goodbye.

"Hello auntie,uncle!" A girl with braids bow to us,as her mother tuck her braids back.

"Hello Haeyoungie." I stood up as I greet Haeyoung's mother.

"Goodmorning to you,Mrs Lee." I smiled at her,as she greet us back,while we were talking,Haeyoung is holding hand with our Jaehyuk,as they went in the school,laughing and smiling.

"Aigoo,our Jaehyuk look so cute together with Haeyoung." Myungsoo spoke out,as we bid Haeyoung's mom goodbye,riding on our car.

"Yeah,she's a goodgirl,when your working she came over to play a few times and even helped me with stuffs." I said,smiling.I think a daughter is good too,actually,I could dress her up,bake with her.

"So you really like her?"

"Yea,a daughter is good too." I smile at myself,as I checked my phone,to see a message,and it's from aunt.

"Are you going to work today?" I asked,as I look at him,he grown quite mature after having a kid as well,5 years,he grown older as well,I look at his profile once again,sharp nose,mesmerizing eyes,as the most kissable lips.He got a new haircut as well,he use his free hand to hold my hand while driving the car.

"Hm..no,I don't think so."

"Aunt wants to met us." I said,as he nodded,asking about the detail,soon we reach a cafe where aunt told us to met her,the moment she saw me,she welcome me with her opened arms.

"I miss you so much!" I said,hugging her.

"Me too,you bad girl,how long have we ever seen each other?"

"Aunt~Comeon we just met a few weeks ago."

"Hm,I didn't know you came back until your father in law told me." I laughed.

"Oh Myungsoo,you're here too." He bowed,as we sat down at some seats,with the waiter offering us drinks,as Myungsoo sat beside me.

"So..no plans for more kids?" My aunt asked,as she look straight into both of me & Myungsoo's eyes.

"Hm..I don't know." I said,slightly confuse because perharps Myungsoo doesn't want more kids.

"We will have more kids soon." He smiled and whisper something to my aunt,loud enough for me to hear.

"Soon perharps." I jokingly slap his arm,as he fake a cry.

We spent times with our aunt at the cafe for awhile.

"Ah,I need to go work now." I nodded as she plant a light kisso n my forehead,as she went away,it's noon,and I'm draining out.I actually slept at 4am last night to make scarf for both Jaehyuk & Myungsoo as well as appa as the weather is getting colder.

Soon,we drove back to our house,as I continue to knit my scarf for my love ones.As I curled up on the side of the couch,knitting those scarfs,I have already done Jaehyuk's & appa's,just need to finish Myungsoo's.My eyes were about to close when arms s around me.

"Hmm,you're so cuddly." He whispered,as he nuzzle against my neck,sending a ticklish feeling down my body,yet he felt so warm,as he pull me closer to him.

"Umm.." I slightly push his head away,I continue to knit his scarf as he lay his head on top of my shoulder,both of us were just curling against the couch in our room,soon I felt that my eyes are closing,as Myungsoo watched the TV in our room,I showered as I slip onto comfortable clothes and slip into the comfortable and warm bed,perfect for the cold weather.

"Goodnight Myung.." I whispered,as he chuckle,and bounce onto the bed.

"So cuteeeeeeeeeeee." His finger poke my cheeks. My eyes were half-close,as he hug me on the bed,as I fell asleep slowly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slightly opened my eyes,awaking to see both Myungsoo and Jaehyuk staring at me with big eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked groggily.

"Nothing~" Jaehyuk chanted,as Myungsoo smirk.

"Jaehyuk ah,look at your appa's smirk." I chuckle as he stare at the Myungsoo who smirked and immediately smile after I told Jaehyuk to look at him.

"Appa?" He look at him and stare back at me.

"Nevermind~" I chanted,as I lay back,Jaehyuk's already dismiss from school and wore his house clothes,I bet Myungsoo bathed him,since Myungsoo showered too,both of them crawl onto the bed,as Jaehyuk is in between us.He told us about his school things and what he play with Haeyoung,soon,Appa came home,and we went down greeting him.

Appa brought Jaehyuk to play with him in the living room.As Myungsoo & I helped at the kitchen.

"You know.."

"Hm?"

"Jaehyuk wants a dongsaeng." I stare at him with wide eyes.

"How do you know?"

"He told me just now when you were asleep." He smirked.

"Yah!Don't play around!" I playfully slap his arm.

"I'm not playing around,Jaehyuk told me just now." He smiled,as I smiled back.

"Let's just wait for what's there to come,if Jaehyuk is fate to have a sibling,then he will." I told Myungsoo as he nodded,pulling me into a hug before we pull away to do our kitchen work.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!