Cheesy.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

It's 7am,I lay on my stomach as I buried my face into the pillow,I turn a little to look at Myungsoo and his birdnest hair.I chuckles a little.The thought of last night embarassed me a little,I pick my clothes that's all the floor,as I took a bathrobe,remove makeup,showered,wore a pair of comfortable clothes as I let my hair naturally dried before I went back to sleep.

I snuggle closer to him,as I wrap my arms around his waist.He groaned a little,securing myself closer to him.As we slept,it's noon already.I turn to the other side of the bed,as Myung still hugging me.I could feel his breathe hitting the back of my neck.

I turn aorund as I inhale his scent.

"Wake up,I know your awake." I spoke softly as I sat up ,he laugh.

"No fun," He pouted,as  he sat up,leaning in to peck my lips.

"Goodmorning love.." He whisper.

"Goodmorning myung." We snuggle together for awhile,before he went to shower and did his necessary,I'm just so tired,I lay there,as I look through my phone.I look up to see Myung standing there.

"What's wrong?"

"Let's take a photo." He took out his camera,catching me in surprise,I'm not even in a good state,messy hair and dark circles.Before I could do anything,he already snap a photo of us.

"Yah!" I frowned.

"We look cute." I stare at the camera screen,just like 5 years ago.I smiled.

"It's just you looking handsome and all!"

"Oh come on,you look beautiful just like that." He pecked my forehead.I feel good.

"Thanks." He make me feel secure,really secure.I use the towel to dry his hair gently,as we have a small chit chat,soon,he lay on my laps,as I help him clean his ear.

"How long has we been like this?"

"Don't know." I said,as he sat up.

"I'mma glad we could spend some times together for a week." I nodded,as he peck my lips.Soon,we spend our times,watching movies,play games,listening to music and taking pictures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's dinner time.

"Myungsoo,let's go to the ahjumma's store!" I nodded,as I was about to wear the shoe.

"Let me help you." He smiled,helping me to put on the shoe.He kneel down,holding my shoe,as he gently fit it in,he did it for another of my foot.

"Thanks." I pecked his cheeks,as he held my hand tightly,us walking to the aunt's streetfood store.

"Ahjumma!"

"Seoljeong!" She turn around and smile,she grown alot older.

"Aish,whenever Myungsoo is here,your not with him,and finally." I nodded,as she served us spicy rice cakes,kimbaps & jeons.I guess she know,while having the meal,she is free as there are less people today,and we chatted and stuffs,she's glad for me,and I smile,telling her I had a son who is 5 years old already and promise to bring him here.

As we bid her goodbye,we were walking home,to the street where there less people because it's around the evening,the orange sun dyed his hair a little more brownish.

I smirked,as Myungsoo walk infront of me,I spread my arms opened as I run and pounce on his back.

"Piggybackkk." I screamed,as he got a big shock from my bounce.

"Arasoo,you shocked me." He said,as he carried me.My arms wrapped around his neck,as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Ahhh,memories,I remember when I'm tired and you will carry me." I said,inhaling his scent.Tightening my embrace,but not that much to suffocate him.

"Yea.." As the breeze blow my hair gently,we chatted while walking,and soon reach home,he put me down,as he change into bride-style hug and carried me to our room,putting me down on the bed.As we watched movie till late night,took showers and fell asleep,arms in arms,the warmth bed,and his scent.This is the happiness I always wanted.I woke up in the middle of the night,looking up to him as I brush his fringe away from his face,pecking his forehead.

"I love you." I smile,and went back to bed.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

A sweet chapter,perharps,next..maybe more dramas coming in. *wink*

Cute myungggggg. <3